Re: graphics programs and Roman room

  • PatrickMulrooney
    Message 1 of 7 , Jul 10 11:35 AM
      You can try the game, Grand Theft Auto, San Andreas.

      The Game is lots of fun, if a bit violent, and comes with a big map -
      You can gain access to the houses in the city when you learn how to do
      the burglary missions in the game.

      A lot of the rooms look pretty much the same. (repetition of the same
      images, which might cause confusion) - You could use it for journey
      method memorization instead.

      I suggest you get the official guide book for the game if you use it
      for memorization.

      The game is so big it takes months to do it completely including
      secret missions. The only way you will get everything out of the game
      is if you get the official guide.

      --- In wwbc@yahoogroups.com, "Vladimir Paraschiv"