Re: [wwbc] Re:Images for mind jet wanted

  • damien bodnarchuk
    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 7, 2006
      Hi all,

      Thanks so much for your much appreciated links and what a great place to share and chat about all this kind of stuff!
      LOVE IT

      Marcin <marcinkijak@...> wrote:
      Hi,

      Firstly I may reccomend Free Mind - free software for
      MindMapping:
      http://www.mapyourmind.com/freesoftware.htm

      And Cmap Tools - free program for making concept maps:
      http://cmap.ihmc.us/

      Regards,
      Martin