Images for mind jet wanted

  • damien bodnarchuk
    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 20, 2006
      Dear All,

      I am looking for sources of images for computer mind mapping. Eg mpeg or similar to use within Mindjet software.

      If you have any links or sites they would be much appreciated.

      Also about to buy a tablet notebook. Anybody used a Toshiba R20? I heard bulky but good.

      Thanks everyone

    • Roy Grubb
      Message 2 of 5 , Nov 20, 2006
        Damien,

        There's a directory of hundreds of mindmaps at http://www.topicscape.com/mindmaps/ which has thumbnails as well as links to the original site. They are categorized by map type (mindmaps, spidergrams, concept maps, etc) and tagged by topic.

        Hope that helps.

        Roy

        Message 3 of 5 , Nov 22, 2006
          Hi,

          Firstly I may reccomend Free Mind - free software for
          MindMapping:
          http://www.mapyourmind.com/freesoftware.htm

          And Cmap Tools - free program for making concept maps:
          http://cmap.ihmc.us/

          Regards,
          Martin

          I am looking for sources of images for computer mind
          mapping. Eg mpeg or similar to use within Mindjet
          software.

          If you have any links or sites they would be much
          appreciated.

          Also about to buy a tablet notebook. Anybody used a
          Toshiba R20? I heard bulky but good.

          Thanks everyone

          "There is more hunger for love and appreciation
          in this world than for bread."
          - Mother Teresa

          Sponsored Link

          Compare mortgage rates for today.
          Get up to 5 free quotes. www2.nextag.com
        • damien bodnarchuk