Re: Urgent Questions about MMOST

  • dark_silnce
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 1 3:59 AM
      Finally !! I was about to give up!!!

      Thanks so much for your replay and time ..

      Actually I am a University student and I need it for academic
      purposes as you have expected . However , there is no relaible
      materials related to this .There are some courses running in my city
      but since it is expensive i can not take it .

      Could you please provide me with mind maps books' headings as soon
      as possible , maybe
      i find them useful >>

      Best Regards

      --- In wwbc@yahoogroups.com, "johns_mail3" <johns_mail3@...> wrote:

      > Hi,
      >
      > First of all sorry for not replying earlier - having used mind
      maps
      > myself at university, and seeing a big improvement in my grades I
      know
      > how useful mindmaps are for academic purposes. Unfortunately I can
      > only go onto the internet once every couple of months.
      >
      > The best keywords are nouns and verbs. Adverbs and adjectives are
      in
      > second place. It´s hard to be specific, chapter titles are usually
      the
      > best way to start a mind map, and chapter sub-headings are usually
      the
      > best for creating the "branches". The names of ideas, theories or
      > studies then usually make up the rest of an academic mind map,
      with
      > just a few keywords to remind you.
      >
      > Whenever possible words should be replaced by drawings and
      symbols.
      > For example, I studied politics at university and always replaced
      the
      > word "power", which is often used in political studies with the
      symbol
      > for electricity. If you find that one keyword is used often,
      replace
      > it with an easy-to-remember symbol.
      >
      > I notice that you have put up other posts on the website, asking
      for
      > people to teach you how to do it, but you can´t be taught how to
      > mindmap over the internet. The best thing to do is to look at
      examples
      > of how other people have done them (and there are a lot of
      examples on
      > the internet, and then try it for yourself. The more you do the
      better
      > you will become. Either that or see if you have a local college or
      > adult education centre which offers mindmapping courses. If you
      need
      > it for academic purposes I take it you are at university - maybe
      they
      > have something available.
      >
      > Good luck with it,
      >
      > John
      >

      > --- In wwbc@yahoogroups.com, "dark_silnce" <dark_silnce@> wrote:
      > >
      > > FIRST :
      > >
      > > HOW TO CHOOSE KEY WORDS ? WHAT ARE THEIR CHARACTARISTICS ? COULD
      YOU
      > > GIVE ME CLEAR EXAMPLES RELATED TO ACADEMIC STUDY ? IN EAZY
      ENGLISH