Coffee and short-term memory

  • lacivert
    Message 1 of 7 , Dec 1, 2005
      Have you seen the recent yahoonews?

      The title reads "Coffee Perks Up Short-Term Memory". I thought that
      some of you might be interested in it.

      http://news.yahoo.com/s/hsn/20051130/hl_hsn/coffeeperksupshorttermmemor

      cheers,
      Umut
    • Elliott Bignell
      Message 2 of 7 , Dec 1, 2005
        That's okay so long as you don't forget to go back to the vat and take your
        brain out before you leave the house.

        > The title reads "Coffee Perks Up Short-Term Memory". I thought that
        > some of you might be interested in it.
        >
        > http://news.yahoo.com/s/hsn/20051130/hl_hsn/coffeeperksupshorttermmemor
        >
        > cheers,
        > Umut
      • Judith W. Randolph
        Message 3 of 7 , Dec 1, 2005
          seems page has expired
          > The title reads "Coffee Perks Up Short-Term Memory". I thought that
          > some of you might be interested in it.
          >
          > http://news.yahoo.com/s/hsn/20051130/hl_hsn/coffeeperksupshorttermmemor
          >
          > cheers,
          > Umut
          >

          > Also see the collabarative Mentat Wiki at http://ludism.org/mentat for
          information on how to become a better thinker.

          > Yahoo! Groups Links

        • Judith W. Randolph
          Message 4 of 7 , Dec 1, 2005
            Thanks for the reminder!
            > That's okay so long as you don't forget to go back to the vat and take
            your
            > brain out before you leave the house.

          • Judith W. Randolph
            Message 5 of 7 , Dec 1, 2005
              http://www.drkoop.com/
              Found the article here
              > That's okay so long as you don't forget to go back to the vat and take
              your
              > brain out before you leave the house.

            • Elliott Bignell
              Message 6 of 7 , Dec 1, 2005
                The URL was cut off by the line-break "feature". Happened to me last time I
                sent a link. I'd paste it in but it will probably happen again. Take the URL
                in the copy of the mail below and add in the following "y", then it should
                work.

                Cheers...
                Elliott

                Message 7 of 7 , Dec 1, 2005
                  Elliott,

                  I noticed the same problem right after I had posted the link , but I
                  thought that people would probably notice what went wrong. Thanks
                  for writing what I should have written in the first place.

                  Cheers,
                  Umut

                  --- In wwbc@yahoogroups.com, "Elliott Bignell"