Re: What are your favourate software programs for daily work ?

  • Elliott
    Message 1 of 8 , May 1 4:03 PM
      I've started to look into using HeadCase with a Tablet. I've added
      what I believe is a unique feature that I call "drag-draw" which
      prefigures the way I believe Mind Mapping on a Tablet will work -
      press and drag to create a new branch. Unfortunately, I'm beginning to
      buckle under the load of work on HeadCase and none of the attempts
      I've made to get help has come to anything except suggestions of more
      work. :( Tablets are definitely slated for attention in coming months,
      if I live.

      Best wishes...
      Elliott