RE: [wwbc] Abwesenheitsnotiz Frank Wegener

  • Jon Upton
    Message 1 of 207 , Aug 12, 2004
      Dear Sir or Madam

      The language of this discussion board is English please don't be so rude as
      to make postings that most people cannot read.

      Yours sincerely

      Jon Upton

      Message 207 of 207 , Aug 27, 2006
        Oh my god... this guy has the most stupid e-mail program.

        I don't think it will stop unless you ban him from this list until he
        returns. It needs not be permanent and the administrator can send him an
        email to tell him what happened (I don't think he did it on purpose)

        The reason is this (IMHO). The guy has an automatical reply while he is
        away. When he receives a message, he replies with "Good Bye, I am away,
        etc.". So when he receives any message from the mailing list, the program
        needs to reply and let the user know that nobody is home. This causes
        another crappy e-mail (the one which is distributed by the mailing list to
        the rest of the people) and the whole stuff enters in an infinite loop.