german memory championship-2004

  • JohnLouis Louis
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 1, 2004
      who won it ?
      John Louis

    • Ben Pridmore
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 1, 2004
        Gunther won, with Astrid second and Clemens Mayer third. I did
        absolutely terribly at everything and came 5th, but I had a good time
        anyway. Gunther equalled the world record in historic dates with 60,
        and Loredana Feuchter, who came 4th, broke the record in half-hour
        numbers with 1200 and binary with 3350.

        Full results will probably be on http://www.memoriade.net

        Ben