Re: [wwbc] Re: software

  • cmartin336@aol.com
    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 2, 2003
      In einer eMail vom 02.12.03 11:09:11 (MEZ) Mitteleuropäische Zeit schreibt
      gramario@...:

      > I am testing the following (tell me if I have missed out any others):

      You should have a look at www. mindmanager.com This comes nearest to the
      ideal of mindmapping ( after headcase of course ) and axon2000.com.
      PersonalBrain is not for mindmaps it is an associative linked visual
      database. But very powerful for this purpose. Much better than the folder structure
      of Windows for instance. But you need to use it for 1 or 2 weeks, until you
      really like it.

      axon2000 is for concept maps and mindmaps. Very powerful with many
      features, but not so easy to use as mindmanager for instance.
      Here is the website link.

      http://web.singnet.com.sg/~axon2000/

      regards
      Claus

    • JohnLouis Louis
      Message 2 of 5 , Dec 2, 2003
        mind manager-2002 & concept draw are the 2 software I tested. both are good
        john louis

        Gram <gramario@...> wrote:
        Just a quick word on software for mind mapping.

        I am testing the following (tell me if I have missed out any others):

        Visual Mind 5.0: quite useful for some things; one or two problems for organising things as I want them.

        Personal Brain 2.0.: quite useful for some things, but the items (thoughts) tend to go where they want and not always where I want them to be.

        Freemind : seems interesting, but can't get to work.

        Headcase: will certainly be interesting when it is finished.

        Clustering: Inspiration: Very large program (21 mb). Seems limited in what you can do.

        Are there not any programs which just the basics, i.e. an idea in the middle and cluster (or branches or whatever) connected together?

        Regards,
        Psmith.

        To unsubscribe via email: From your email program, send a blank message to:

        Yahoo! India Mobile: Ringtones, Wallpapers, Picture Messages and more.Download now.

      • Gram
        Message 3 of 5 , Dec 2, 2003
          Has not seen COncept Draw. Can you indicate a website?
          Thanks,
          PSmith.

          Gram <gramario@...> wrote:
[...]

          Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

          To unsubscribe via email: From your email program, send a blank message to: