Australian Memory Championships Results

  • Tansel Ali
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 5, 2003
      Hi,

      I have been unable to obtain the full scores yet but I will post the
      main scores from what I have jotted down from the competition.

      Top scores:

      a. Random Words - 87 Nathan Walk
      b. 5 min Binary Numbers - 263 Tansel Ali
      c. Names & Faces - 91 Nathan Walk
      d. 30 Min Numbers - 400 Nathan Walk
      e. 10 Min Cards - 104 Simon Orton
      f. Speed Numbers - 78 Metin Hassan
      g. Text/Poem - 77 Tansel Ali
      h. Historic/Future dates - 27.5 Russell Bauer
      i. Spoken Numbers 1 second - 58 Ralph Lancaster
      j. Speed Cards - 190 seconds Simon Orton

      Final standings:-

      1. Simon Orton - 2778
      2. Tansel Ali - 2583
      3. Nathan Walk (Junior Champion) - 2440