Re: Re: [wwbc] Mind Maps

  • elliott.bignell@t-online.de
    Message 1 of 33 , Sep 1, 2002
      That's right, go on - kick a man with a hangover. I helped Per and Beate
      move house yesterday then helped Per empty the fridge, THEN attended the
      Bermatingen wine festival and helped Per carry a mate home. I wish someone
      WOULD hit me with a vodka bottle - at least I'd have an excuse for feeling
      so dreadful that I can't face the C++ compiler today. I might, in fact, take
      the WHOLE day off, horrible though the prospect may seem.

      It's not so much relaxation as simply trying to drown the Babel in my head
      for a few hours. I'm even dreaming in C++ right now - it can't be healthy.
      Drinking myself insensible at least provides the temporary illusion of being
      a normal bloke with a normal level of brain activity.

      Cheers...
      Elliott

      P.S. Who is this God person, and why does he live down the toilet?

      Message 33 of 33 , Aug 31, 2010
        The main Mind Mapping book by Buzan is called "The Mind Map Book".  I have found a few interesting web sites but don't have the links any longer.  They can be found using Google.

        Jonathan