Viruses

  • elliott.bignell@t-online.de
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 1 12:45 AM
      I'll take that as a yes. My social life is rather good right now, thank you
      for asking - I had a couple of beers at the rowing club during the football
      yesterday, a dinner party last night (Thai) and am off to Italy with an
      ex-pat mate to see friends in Milano and Ventimiglia in a few days. Is that
      insufferable enough for you?

      I never said I was sending viruses, by the way - I'm receiving them
      repeatedly from some guy that I don't seem to be able to block. I thought it
      was worth warning people, although apparently the warning wasn't very clear.
      I hope this helps.

      Have a day,

      Elliott