Buzan Centre in Australia

  • Jennifer Goddard
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 1, 2002
      Happy New Year from down under

      Just a quick email to wish you all a happy new year from down under and to
      let you know that the Buzan Centre in Australia has launched a new website
      recently http://www.buzan.com.au.

      It is early days yet and our aim is to provide information regarding the
      techniques in conjunction with the main buzan website
      (http://www.buzancentres.com) and to provide local information regarding
      tours, visits by Tony Buzan and Vanda North, workshops and other events such
      as the 2nd Australian Memory Championships which will be held in Sydney 18
      May 2002 - hosted by Tony Buzan.

      Please let us know if there is any specific information you need or that
      could be added to the website. All contributions are greatly appreciated
      e.g. we are trying to build a gallery of mind maps for others to see thier
      wide application

      have a fantabulous week and a wonderful break over the festive season

      Jennifer
      This message comes from Jennifer Goddard,
      Director & Holanthropist
      Buzan Centre:Australia@mindwerx International

      LEARNING
      Learning how to learn is life's most important skill.
      - Tony Buzan

      Phone: (03) 9482 9018
      Toll Free: 1800 060 982
      Mobile: 0419 645 299
      Fax: (03) 9482 9032

      Websites: http://www.mindwerx.com.au

      **** Just Launched*****
      http://www.buzan.com.au
      Click here to see all the latest on the Buzan Centre, Mind Mapping, Mental
      Literacy and much, much more
    • shagwood671
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 2, 2002
        Jennifer:

        We met in London this past year at the World Memory Championships. I
        wish you the very best with the Buzan Center in Australia. I hope
        there will be a tremendous turnout for the competition in May.

        Scott Hagwood