How Zionists Occupy Two Nations: America and Palestine

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 3, 2008
      From America's "Jewish Triangle" to Iraqi's "Sunni Triangle
      Government Job Notice: No Gentiles Need Apply

      Mohamed Khodr - How Zionists Occupy Two Nations: America and Palestine
      Dec 3rd, 2008
      http://palestinethinktank.com/2008/12/03/mohamed-khodr-how-zionists-
      occupy-two-nations-america-and-palestine/

      "The Modern Age is the Jewish Age, and the twentieth century, in
      particular, is the Jewish Century."

      –Yuri Slezkine, Professor of History at University of California,
      Berkeley, "The Jewish Century"; Princeton University Press (Russian
      Jewish immigrant to the U.S.)

      No, America, there is no Zionist Conspiracy running our nation; just
      well funded organized Zionist Coincidences

      From Truman, to Clinton, to Obama, to…..

      In a Nov. 10, 1945 meeting with American diplomats brought in from
      their posts in the Middle East to urge Truman not to heed Zionist
      urgings to recognize Israel, Truman bluntly explained his motivation:

      "I'm sorry, gentlemen, but I have to answer to hundreds of thousands
      who are anxious for the success of Zionism: I do not have hundreds of
      thousands of Arabs among my constituents"

      –Harry Truman, 33rd President

      "Clinton drew applause for his own commitment to Israel when he
      stated that should the Iraqis ever cross over the Israeli border for
      aggression, "I would personally get in a ditch, grab a rifle, and
      fight and die."

      –President Bill Clinton, speaking at a Toronto Jewish Fund Raiser,
      July 30, 2002 (thestar.com) (BUT he avoided fighting for America)

      Sixty years after Truman's recognition of Israel, the 44th President
      Elect of the United States, Barack Obama, in true allegiance to the
      Flag of Israel, continues the expected, no, the demanded subservience
      and pandering to America's Zionists.

      Four Examples of Obama's Allegiance to Israel at the expense of our
      national interest in the Middle East. This man of "hope" is
      nevertheless "hopelessly" devoted to Israel.

      1. "Obama Asks Shimon Peres (President of Israel): What can I do
      for Israel?"

      –Haaretz, November 17, 2008

      2. Obama's Letter to President Bush on Israel, June 25, 2008

      "A fundamental principle of America's Middle East policy must be our
      unshakeable commitment to Israel's security. I believe that is a
      bipartisan commitment and I will work to continue and advance that
      consensus. …The Arab states should support the Palestinians and
      prepare their own people for peace by making gestures of
      normalization toward Israel."

      (OBAMA is uninformed: The Arab League did offer just such a Peace
      Plan to Israel three times, 1981, 2002, 2007); but Israel rejected it
      each time.

      3. Obama's conference call with 900 U.S. Jewish Rabbis: September
      18, 2008 (Ynet.com)

      "The senator spoke of his recent trip to Israel, and reaffirmed
      personal commitment to Israel's security, calling it sacrosanct: "I
      think that it's also important to recognize that throughout my career
      in the State Legislature and now in the US Senate I have been a
      stalwart friend of Israel. On every single issue related to Israel's
      security, I have been unwavering, and will continue to be
      unwavering…."My belief is that Israel's security is sacrosanct and we
      have to ensure that as the sole democracy in the Middle East, one of
      our greatest allies in the world, one that shares a special
      relationship with us and shares our values, we have to make sure that
      they have the support whether its financial or military to sustain
      their security and the hostile environment."

      As with all American politicians, Obama made the requisite pilgrimage
      to Israel to pay homage to the great democracy living in a constant
      existential threat from its impotent, incompetent, weak, illiterate,
      unproductive, and failed Arab neighbors, as well as his more
      important pledge of allegiance to AIPAC where political careers are
      made or destroyed. The path to the White House or Congress goes
      through AIPAC.

      4. Obama's Speech to AIPAC, March 2, 2007

      "And I can tell you that as a candidate for the president of the
      United States and as a president of the United States, I vow to work
      as diligently and as consistently and as determinedly as possible
      with AIPAC and with the Great State of Israel to bring that vision
      about."

      –Obama's Speech at AIPAC, March 2, 2007: Read full text to see the
      full fledged love fest replete with the lies, myths, and clichés
      provided by AIPAC to all political cowards and hypocrites seeking
      office.

      Mr. Obama, you're simply the last in a long line of American
      politicians who've never taken notice of Israel's true contempt of
      the only "friend" it has in the entire world. Without our
      recognition, support and hundreds of billions of tax dollars of aid
      (Israel is the world's 16th richest nation), there would be no
      Israel. Beware of Israel's rabid bite of the hand that feeds it.

      "Our American friends offer us money, arms, and advice. We take the
      money, we take the arms, and we decline the advice. "
      –Moshe Dayan, America's hero of the 1967 Preemptive attack on Arab
      nations

      When, in all our history, has anyone with ideas so bizarre, so
      archaic, so self-confounding, so remote from the basic American
      consensus, ever got so far? —Richard Hofstadter

      Israel and its Jewish supporters around the world navigate the
      paradox oxymoronic paradigm between their boastful pride of
      Jewish "tribal" power that wields enormous political, economic, and
      military might around the world—the power to invade, massacre, occupy
      foreign lands at will with total impunity and immunity from world
      action; a power to silence and intimidate world governments, none
      more so than the "wag the tail superpower", America; and between
      milking the image of eternal victimhood, weakness, and s constant
      existential threat by a hate filled hostile world; a world
      genetically born and inbred with "Anti-Semitism".

      While in reality Israel is the military occupier and slum lord of
      Palestine, Southern Lebanon's Shebaa farms, and Syria's Golan
      Heights. It possesses between 200 – 300 nuclear weapons while
      Arabs/Iran have none. It has the second most powerful air force in
      the world (after the U.S.). It is the fourth largest exporter of
      military weapons and possesses the world's latest spy technology
      including access to all U.S. Spy intelligence.

      It has the might to destroy the entire world should it come under a
      doomsday attack.

      ''Prime Minister Golda Meir also told me, on-the-record during the
      course of an interview I did with her for the BBC's Panorama
      programme, that in a doomsday situation Israel would be prepared to
      take the region and the whole world down with it. (Her full quote
      with its context is as set down on page xii of Waiting for the
      Apocalypse, the Prologue to Volume One of Zionism: The Real Enemy of
      the Jews).

      –Alan Hart, ICH, June 8, 2008. Mr. Hart was a BBC correspondent, an
      author, his latest: "Zionism: The Real Enemy of the Jews", Vol. 1
      and 2, and a researcher.

      BUT, it is also the little victim that maybe extinguished by its "bad
      neighbors".

      "Looking at Zionism without taboos means seeing the hard reality of
      the domination and oppression it has created. Out of the original
      sins of the world against the Jews grew the original sins of Zionism
      against the Palestinians."

      –Benjamin Beit-Hallahmi, "Original Sins"; An Israeli
      Scholar at Haifa University (Israel) and author of:

      "The Israeli Connection: Who Israel Arms and Why"

      "The war's seventh day, which began on June 12, 1967 (Six Day War) ,
      and has continued to this day, is the product of our choice. We
      enthusiastically chose to become a colonial society, ignoring
      international treaties, expropriating lands, transferring settlers
      from Israel to the occupied territories, engaging in theft and
      finding justifications for all these activities. Passionately
      desiring to keep the occupied territories we developed two judicial
      systems: One—-progressive, liberal—in Israel; and the Other—cruel,
      injurious—-in the occupied territories. In effect, we established an
      APARTHEID regime in the occupied territories immediately after their
      capture. That oppressive regime exists to this day."

      –Michael Ben-Yar, Israeli Attorney General in Yitzhak
      Rabin's government in mid 1990's.

      (Quoted in "Herzl's Nightmare, One Land, Two Peoples" by Peter
      Rodgers, former Australian Ambassador to Israel, pg. 32 – 33)

      "What struck me most about the biblical narrative was that the divine
      promise of land was integrally linked with the mandate to exterminate
      the indigenous peoples, and I had to wrestle with my perception that
      those traditions were inherently oppressive and morally
      reprehensible….It was some shock to realize that the narrative
      presents "ethnic cleansing" as not only legitimate, but as required
      by the deity….By modern standards of international law and human
      rights, what these biblical narratives mandate are "war crimes"
      and "crimes against humanity…Was there a way of reading the
      traditions which could rescue the Bible from being a blunt instrument
      of oppression, and acquit God of the charge of being the Great Ethnic-
      Cleanser?

      –Dr. Michael Prior, C.M., "Confronting the Bible's Ethnic Cleansing
      In Palestine"; The Link, December 2000 (Americans for Middle East
      Understanding. http://www.ameu.org/)

      Dr. Prior is Professor of Biblical Studies in the University of
      Surrey, England, and visiting professor in Bethlehem University,
      Palestine. He is a biblical scholar and author of "Zionism and the
      State of Israel: A Moral Inquiry" and "The Bible and Colonialism: A
      Moral Critique."

      World Jewry constitutes 0.0019% of the world's population and less
      then two percent of the U.S. population. But despite their very
      small numbers they are without a doubt the richest, most educated,
      successful, organized, ambitious and motivated tribe in the world.
      Their intelligence, brilliance, and high education have given the
      world its most creative thinkers, inventors, artists, physicians,
      writers, and Noble Prize winners. The world owes a great deal to
      world Jewry for the enormous contributions they've made to this
      world. They've been in the forefront of civil rights, liberal
      causes, and justice.

      No one should begrudge the extraordinary success and accomplishments
      of Jewish Americans. They worked hard and deserve the respect and
      admiration of all Americans.

      BUT, and here's the really big rub—organized Jewry has translated
      their enormous "Jewish Power" of wealth, political activism, media,
      Hollywood, and industry dominance to ensure that our government is
      willfully complicity in supporting Israel's persecution of the
      Palestinians, refugees on their own land (living on only 18% of their
      original Palestine) while Israel defies all divine and human laws
      against its barbaric treatment and occupation of millions of
      Palestinians.

      It is this "Jewish Power/Israel Lobby" that the entire world must
      have the courage to publicly and forcefully condemn and do all things
      necessary, sooner rather than later, to end its power and put Israel
      in its place.

      Only when the western governments are free from the albatross of the
      Israel Lobby will Palestine, the Middle East and the Muslim world be
      free to cohabit this world in peace and good relations with the
      West.

      Ending Israel's political and military terrorism will end Muslim
      terrorism.

      In Middle East politics:

      Israel manipulates America—America manipulates Arab Dictators—
      therefore Israel manipulates Arab Dictators.

      For almost twenty months Israel, with the full knowledge and support
      of our U.S. government, has besieged the lives and land of Gaza.
      Today Gaza is slowly dying without food, water, medicines, fuel,
      electricity and oxygen for its premature infants and sick elderly.
      Surgeons don't have the lights, medicines, or equipment to remove the
      bullets and shrapnels from Palestinian children courtesy of the
      American taxpayer and Israeli soldiers. Poverty, mass unemployment,
      malnutrition, and disease are rampant in Gaza but thanks to decades
      of a Jewish dominated U.S. media that has dehumanized Palestinians,
      their lives are not newsworthy, easily ignored and deleteable from
      western consciousness. The only useful purpose Palestinian children
      serve is as target practice for the training of new Israeli soldiers.

      The useless, incompetent, and inept Arab League lip synchs again to
      help the Palestinians while in reality their cry is —-with our souls,
      our blood, we sacrifice ourselves to thee O America.

      Why are the Palestinians dying and suffering for decades amidst world
      silence?

      Answer: Jewish Power and the Israel Lobby:

      Which includes the Armageddon pushing Christian Fundamentalists; an
      oxymoronic group of the followers of the prince of peace who seek a
      world holocaust against Non-Christians; but as long as they support
      Israel, organized U.S. Jewry will accept them as partners.

      "His name is Yusuf Samir, and he is a reporter for the Israeli
      Arabic service. He tells us…."The Palestinians are animals," he
      says. "They are less than human. They are savage beasts. Israel is a
      land of love. People in Israel love one another. But the Palestinians
      do not love. They hate. They should be destroyed. We should put fire
      to them. We should take back Beit Jala, Bethlehem, take back all the
      land and get rid of them."

      Children have been shot in other conflicts I have covered—death
      squads gunned them down in El Salvador and Guatemala, mothers with
      infants were lined up and massacred….Serb snipers put children in
      their sights and watched them crumple onto the pavement in Sarajevo—
      but I have never before watched soldiers entice children like mice
      into a trap and murder them for sport.

      It was in Gaza, where I lived for weeks at a time during the seven
      years I spent in the Middle East, that I came to know the dark side
      of the Israeli Defense Force".

      –Chris Hedges (former New York Times Middle East Bureau Chief), "A
      Gaza Diary"; Harper's Magazine; October 2001

      In East Jerusalem, Israel continues the Judaization of the Holy City
      to three faiths. As part of that official policy the Israeli police
      in an early morning raid on November 9 forcibly evicted Fawzia al-
      Kurd, 57, and her partially paralyzed wheel chair bound husband from
      their home of 52 years. They couldn't collect any possession and
      Fawzia's was still wearing her pajamas upon their eviction. Fawzia
      was forced to move into a tent while her very ill husband is living
      with relatives. Not satisfied with just evicting and confiscating
      their home, the Israeli soldiers chased Fawzia to her make shift tent
      and destroyed that too. Fawzia is cold, hungry, homeless and
      separated from her very ill husband. Why? According to Israel she
      set up the tent "without permission." This is the democracy we as
      Americans are paying and dying for in absolute ignorance and silence.

      Only Israel of all nations can literally get away with murder. As
      long as our government is held in the palms of the Israel Lobby; such
      murder is committed with regularity and impunity.

      "New opinions often appear first as jokes and fancies, then as
      blasphemies and treason, then as questions open to discussion, and
      finally as established truths." George Bernard Shaw

      Thankfully, several prominent Jews have formed a new lobby, J Street,
      to oppose the influence of the Israel Lobby and its stranglehold on
      US foreign policy that emphasizes force over diplomacy. J Street
      supports a peaceful negotiated settlement of the Israeli Palestinian
      conflict and the formation of two independent states although it
      avoids delineating the borders of such states; for example, by
      supporting the 1967 borders.

      The Iraq War: The "Jewish/Israel Lobby" Triangle

      No greater example of the power of the "The Israel Lobby" and the
      mainly Jewish cabal in the Bush administration than this nation being
      forced into an illegal, immoral, and destructive war, the Iraq War,
      that has bankrupted this nation and shed the blood of our youth while
      killing over a million Iraqi's.

      To this date and in our alleged democracy no one, not one single
      person, has been held accountable for this deliberately manufactured
      war and genocide against the innocent Iraqi's; not for the lies, not
      for shredding our Constitutional system of government and guaranteed
      civil liberties, not for the trillions of wasted dollars, not for the
      rivers of blood, not for the torture, rape, murder, and crimes
      against humanity committed by the war criminals in Washington D.C. .
      All will or have left office to better financial careers and future
      book and movie deals.

      America has forgotten Abeer Qasim Hamza, a 14-year-old Iraqi girl,
      gang raped by five U.S. soldiers then shot in the head along with her
      parents and her five year old sister, Hadeel. Abeer's crime was
      that she was an Iraqi girl and a Muslim, thus fodder for
      the "liberators" for freedom. She is dispensable trash as no doubt
      thousands of other Iraqi girls and women both in and out of prison.

      American and Israeli soldiers can kill in cold blood and gang rape at
      will in their respective occupied territories and know they won't
      face prosecution as they simply were carrying their actions in self
      defense and according to terms of "engagement", which obviously
      includes rape.

      Would our government, media, Hollywood, think tanks, business leaders
      have reacted differently if this was a Jewish girl gang raped in
      Syria or Iran? Would there be hysterical cries for blood and wiping
      out the two nations?

      When Daniel Pearl, Jewish journalist for the Wall Street Journal, was
      killed in Pakistan, the western media was in rage mode for weeks.
      Hollywood further enshrined this incident with a movie, "A Mighty
      Heart" that received endless press. However, most shockingly and
      as far as I know for the first time, our federal government provided
      free propaganda for this movie.

      The Department of State, the nation's premier diplomatic agency, had
      its tax funded website serve as a commercial billboard for this movie
      about a "Jewish" journalist. It posted a three-part video discussion
      on Daniel Pearl's murder and the capture of his killers on its home
      page under the title "The Daniel Pearl Murder: A First Person
      Account."

      In an article in the Israeli newspaper Haaretz, "White Man's Burden",
      (May 4, 2003), Ari Shavit wrote:

      "The war in Iraq was conceived by 25 neoconservative intellectuals,
      most of them Jewish, who are pushing President Bush to change the
      course of history. ..Is the Iraq war the great neoconservative war?
      It's the war the neoconservatives wanted, Friedman (Thomas Friedman
      of the New York Times) says. It's the war the neoconservatives
      marketed… Oh boy, did they sell it. So this is not a war that the
      masses demanded. This is a war of an elite. I could give you the
      names of 25 people (all of whom are at this moment within a five-
      block radius of this office) who, if you had exiled them to a desert
      island a year and a half ago, the Iraq war would not have happened."

      An overwhelming majority of political, economic, military experts in
      the U.S. and around the world have documented in print and interviews
      that the Pro Israel mainly Jewish Neocons pushed for this war.

      "With Iraq no threat, why invade a sovereign country? The answer:
      President Bush's policy to secure Israel….You don't come to town and
      announce your Israel policy is to invade Iraq".

      –Former Senator Ernest Hollings May 6, 2004 Charleston
      Post and Courier

      "The lack of public discussion about the role of Israel in the
      thinking of "President Bush" is easier to understand, but weird
      nevertheless. It is the proverbial elephant in the room: Everybody
      sees it, no one mentions it. The reason is obvious and admirable:
      Neither supporters nor opponents of a war against Iraq wish to evoke
      the classic anti-Semitic image of the king's Jewish advisers
      whispering poison into his ear and betraying the country to foreign
      interests."

      –Michael Kinsley (Jewish journalist), "What Bush Isn't Saying About
      Iraq. President Bush won't discuss two big reasons he wants to invade
      Iraq"; Slate, October 24, 2002

      "They are the so-called neo-cons, or neo-conservatives. A compact
      group, almost all of whose members are Jewish. They hold the key
      positions in the Bush administration, as well as in the think-tanks
      that play an important role in formulating American policy and the op-
      ed pages of the influential newspapers….Seemingly; all this is good
      for Israel. America controls the world, we control America. Never
      before have Jews exerted such an immense influence on the center of
      world power".

      –Uri Avnery, "The Night After", Counterpunch, April 10, 2003 (Mr.
      Avnery is a former Israeli soldier and Knesset Member)

      "Jews hold stunningly powerful positions and clout in the United
      States. The combination of the American state's power and the Jewish
      power in the areas of legislation, administration, media, law,
      business, culture, and entertainment have made the Jews a defining
      factor of contemporary America. Because Israel is inseparable from
      the identity of American Jews, Israel is inseparable from the
      American experience."

      –Avraham Burg, in his book: "The Holocaust Is Over; We Must Rise From
      its Ashes", (Oct. 2008) Served as Speaker of the Knesset, Israel's
      Parliament, and Chair of the Jewish Agency and World Zionist
      Organization.

      "How has the Zionist will been imposed on the American people?… It is
      the Jewish connection, the tribal solidarity among themselves and the
      amazing pull on non-Jews, that has molded this unprecedented power …
      The Jewish connection covers all areas and reaches every level. Most
      Americans may not even sense this gigantic effort, but there is
      scarcely a Jew who is not touched by its tentacles…The extent and
      depth to which organized Jewry reached – and reaches – in the U.S. is
      indeed awesome … The most effective component of the Jewish
      connection is probably that of media control …Jewish wealth and
      acumen wields unprecedented power in the area of finance and
      investment banking, playing an important role in influencing U.S.
      policy toward the Middle East … In the larger metropolitan areas, the
      Jewish-Zionist connection thoroughly pervades affluent financial,
      commercial, social, entertainment, and art circles."

      –Alfred Lilienthal, The Zionist Connection (New York: Dodd, Mead,
      1978), pp. 206, 209, 212, 218, 228, 229.

      "We killed them out of a certain naive hubris. Believing with
      absolute certitude that now, with the White House, the Senate, and
      much of the American media in our hands, the lives of others do not
      count as much as our own…"

      –Ari Shavit, May 27, 1996 New York Times, (expressing
      sorrow and anger at Israel's deliberate massacre of over 100
      Lebanese civilians under U.N. protection in Qana, Lebanon; April 1996)

      "Since the 1960s, Jews have come to wield considerable influence in
      American economic, cultural, intellectual and political life. Jews
      played a central role in American finance during the 1980s, and they
      were among the chief beneficiaries of that decade's corporate mergers
      and reorganizations. Today, though barely two percent of the nation's
      population is Jewish, close to half its billionaires are Jews. The
      chief executive officers of the three major television networks and
      the four largest film studios are Jews, as are the owners of the
      nation's largest newspaper chain and the most influential single
      newspaper, the New York Times… The role and influence of Jews in
      American politics is equally marked.

      —Benjamin Ginsberg, The Fatal Embrace: Jews and the State (Univ. of
      Chicago, 1993), pp. 1, 103.

      "The President of the United States, on issue after issue, has
      reflected the thinking of neoconservatives."

      - Richard Perle

      This is NOT a discourse or criticism of Judaism or of Jews in general
      but of an elite of Jewish Americans who dominate the Tripartite
      triangle of power in this country, what is termed "Jewish Power";
      centered in the triangle of Washington D.C. (Government); New York
      City (Financial/Banking Institutions), and Hollywood/Media.

      Thus the power of the Jewish Triangle arising from their dominance in
      Government, the Financial/Banking Sector, and Hollywood/Media, forced
      this nation into a war of choice for the sake of Israel and Oil.

      Coincidentally, Lieutenant General Jay Garner, a staunch supporter of
      Israel, was appointed after Iraq's invasion in 2003 as Director of
      the Office for Reconstruction and Humanitarian Assistance, replaced
      later by Paul Bremer.

      Harvard Professor of Law Noah Feldman (Jewish) was the man most
      responsible for writing Iraq's constitution.

      The most striking facet of the establishment Jewish American "elite"
      is their rotating political life cycle, playing musical chairs if you
      will, between top government positions and the private sector be it
      in business, academia, influential policy "think tanks", the media
      and entertainment industry. This has given the Israel Lobby
      enormous knowledge, insight, and leverage to singularly ensure
      America's foreign policy is dominated by Israel's interests.

      Examples of Outrageous Arrogance of Power by Jewish Americans and the
      Israel Lobby:

      "In October 1980, Thomas Dine, became the new staff director of AIPAC…
      In a 1992 interview (he said):… I wanted APAC to have a much broader
      reach into the policy-making processes of our own government. And
      that meant both the Legislative and Executive branches"….Dine's AIPAC
      (in addition to Congress would be)…working directly with officials in
      the executive branch to shape policy at the Departments of State,
      Defense, Commerce, and anywhere else Israel had business…Dine boasted
      of a "Jewish Political Power."

      –J. J. Goldberg; "Jewish Power" page 200-201

      "Why didn't Jimmy Carter speak from the podium at the Democratic
      National Convention? Alan Dershowitz said he had something to do with
      it…..In an interview with Shalom TV, the Harvard Law School professor
      says he "pushed" Barack Obama "very hard to make that decision,"
      Dershowitz said in an interview with Shalom TV. "Barack Obama had to
      make a choice between his Jewish supporters and his anti-Israel
      supporters like Jimmy Carter, and he did not choose Jimmy Carter. And
      that was an embarrassment for Jimmy Carter and a show of disrespect."

      –Alan Dershowitz, "I helped keep Carter Silent", Jewish
      Telegraph Agency, November 13, 2008

      "According to the Washington Times, November 4, 1992, AIPAC's
      President David Steiner in a taped telephone conversation with AIPAC
      donor Howard Katz boasted that the lobbying organization
      was "negotiating" with Clinton over whom the Democratic candidate
      would appoint as secretary of state and as his national security
      adviser should he win the election. When asked if AIPAC would
      participate in the selection of the new secretary of state, Steiner
      said, "We'll have access….We have a dozen people in (the Clinton)
      headquarters. And they are all going to get big jobs," Steiner, a
      trustee of the Democratic National Committee, told Katz, who had said
      he wanted to donate $100,000 to AIPAC-supported candidates.

      Katz told the Washington Times that he taped the conversation
      because "as someone Jewish, I am concerned when a small group has a
      disproportionate power. I think that hurts everyone, including Jews.
      If David Steiner wants to talk about the incredible, disproportionate
      clout AIPAC has, the public should know about it"

      –Washington Report on Middle East Affairs; "Jews and
      Israel, AIPAC President Resigns"

      December/January 1992/93, Page 69

      "In his [Powell's] own State Department there was a keen awareness of
      the strength of the Jewish lobbyists. Secretaries of State did not
      usually meet with lobbyists, but both Jewish officials and Jews that
      did not officially represent specific groups from Abe Foxman of the
      Anti-Defamation League to Ronald Lauder, could meet with Powell on
      short notice…. At the State Department, Foxman had an aura of
      omnipotence. He was held responsible for the appointment of Indyk as
      Undersecretary of State under Clinton, and was thought to have played
      a role in the appointments of Secretaries of State Christopher and
      Albright. Powell related to Foxman almost as if he were someone to
      whom he must capitulate. Once Foxman told one of his deputies that
      Powell was the weak link. When the Secretary of State heard this he
      began to worry. He knew that in Washington a confrontation with the
      Jewish lobby would make his life difficult. Once he arranged a
      meeting with Foxman, but the busy Foxman postponed the meeting three
      times. When they eventually met, the head of the Anti-Defamation
      League apologized to the Secretary of State [for the
      postponements]. "You call, we come," replied Powell, paraphrasing a
      well known advertisement for a freight company. That statement had
      much more meaning than just a humorous polite reply.

      –Raviv Drucker and Ofer Shelah, "Boomerang: The Failure of
      Leadership in the Second Intafada", page 132-133

      Let us analyze some aspects of the Jewish Triangle:

      1. GOVERNMENT:

      Jewish Americans usually dominate top government positions on
      economic and foreign policy, especially as it relates to the Middle
      East.

      During the Clinton Administration the National Security Advisor was
      Sandy Berger (followed by Anthony Lake) with James Steinberg as his
      Deputy. Dennis Ross, Aaron Miller, and Martin Indyk served as
      MidEast envoys. Madeleine Albright was Secretary of State with
      Stuart Eizenstat, Peter Tarnoff, and James Rubin (son of Robert
      Rubin) as top Under Secretaries and Deputies. Wililam Cohen was
      Secretary of Defense.

      "The American people…understand the real gamble is having the same
      old folks doing things over and over and over again and somehow
      expecting a different result." —President Elect Barack Obama

      BUT: His appointees reflect the recycling of Jewish Americans most
      responsible for the deregulation of Wall Street that led to our
      economic meltdown. Not one of the 23 Senators or 133 members of the
      House of Representatives who voted against the Iraq War (his campaign
      hallmark) are on Obama's transition team or been among the appointees
      thus far.

      Examples of Top Positions held by Jewish Americans in Government:

      White House Chiefs of Staff: Second most powerful position in the
      White House. All Jews.

      –Reagan: Ken Duberstein

      –Bush: Joshua Bolten

      –Obama: Rahm Emanuel (who volunteered to serve in the Israeli army,
      not America's)

      –V.P. Cheney: I. Scooter Libby

      –V.P. Joe Biden: Ron Klain (former Chief of Staff to V.P. Al Gore)

      Additionally: V.P. Al Gore had Leon Fuerth, National Security Advisor

      Treasury Secretaries:

      –Bill Clinton: Robert Rubin, Lawrence Summers

      –Obama: Timothy Geithner, (President of the New York Federal
      Reserve: dealt with meltdown of Wall Street Banks, Insurance
      Companies, and Financial Service Companies). Served as Treasury
      Under Secretary under both Rubin and Summers.

      Director, National Economic Council:

      –Bill Clinton: Robert Rubin, Gene Sperling, Stephen Friedman

      –Obama: Lawrence Summers

      Federal Reserve Chairmen: All Jews

      –Carter to Reagan: Paul Volcker

      –Reagan (1987) to George W. Bush (2006): Alan Greenspan

      –George W. Bush: Paul Wolfowitz; Ben Bernanke

      Barack Obama has nominated Paul Volcker as Chariman of the newly
      created "Economic Recovery Advisory Board".

      Currently 5 out of the 12 Federal Reserve Bank Districts in the
      country are led by Jewish Americans. (Four others are reported to be
      Jewish, but couldn't be confirmed) All Jews.

      –Eric S. Rosengren (Boston); Timothy Geithner (New York City, now
      nominated as Treasury Secretary); –Jeffrey M. Lacker (Richmond);
      Gary H. Stern (Minneapolis); Janet Yellin (San Francisco)

      World Bank:

      Always headed by an American has enormous power over third world
      country's political and economic stability. Seen as an extension of
      U.S. foreign policy.

      –Recent World Bank Presidents: James Wolfensohn, Paul Wolfowitz,
      currently Robert Zoellick (Jews)

      (Zoellick was previously a managing director of Goldman Sachs, U.S.
      Deputy Secretary of State, and Bush's U.S. Trade Representative).

      Congress:

      Congress is the premier institution where the Jewish/Israel lobby has
      its most influence. It's been called an "Israeli Occupied
      Territory" and "The Little Knesset". In reality, it's Congressmen
      who lobby the Jewish/Israeli Lobby for financial, political, and good
      public relation favors. It is the most damning shameful display of a
      superpower surrendering and pandering its dignity, and honor to a Pro
      Israel Lobby. When Congress has to choose between U.S. and Israel's
      interests it adopts Israel's interests.

      One Example of Who Congress Really Serves:

      June 11, 2008: Americans denied more Unemployment Benefits.

      According to an Associated Press Report the House of Representatives
      defeated an attempt to give unemployed Americans an extra three
      months of jobless benefits, i.e. extending the average $300 a week
      benefit check for 13 weeks for all unemployed Americans.

      June 27, 2008: Instead, Israel gets the money

      According to an A.F.P. report, just sixteen days later the Congress
      approved a 170 million dollar increase in security assistance to
      Israel as part of its new 10-year, 30 billion dollar defense aid
      commitment to the Jewish state. The legislation gained final approval
      in a 92-6 Senate vote.

      Israel's automatic access to our tax dollars began in 1948 with a
      $100 Million grant by President Truman, an extraordinary amount in
      those days.

      While Israel sends Israel $30 Billion `EXTRA" in aid, that same
      amount was denied to expand America's Children Health Insurance
      Program (SCHIP), to the 3 American automakers whose industry employs
      over 1.3 million Americans, and to extend unemployment benefits
      suffering American families during this Wall Street manufactured
      economic meltdown. But, in good government fashion Wall Street is
      getting trillions while Joe the Plumber has to sell his plunger to
      eat.

      "Unbeknownst to most Americans, Israel's westernmost settlement is
      not located in Palestine-Israel, but is 6000 miles away on the high
      ground overlooking Foggy Bottom in Washington D.C. This Capital Hill
      settlement of pro-Israel lobbies and think tanks strategically
      controls the high ground overlooking the United States' Middle East
      policy landscape by having made kibbutzniks of most members of the
      executive and legislative branches of the government—including
      President-elect Obama, Vice President-elect Biden (a wannabe
      Zionist), and future Secretary of State Hillary Clinton and Chief of
      Staff Rahm Emanuel (a born Zionist)."

      –Robert Weitzel, "Israel's Settlement on Capitol Hill,
      Counterpunch, November 28, 2008: MUST READ

      "An attack on Israel is an attack on America, in my estimation. My
      No. 1 priority in foreign policy is to protect Israel."

      –Richard "Dick" Armey, former House of Representatives
      Majority Leader (1995-2003), in an interview with Jake Tapper, New
      York Times, "The Way we live now 9-1-02: Questions for Dick Armey,
      Retiring, Not Shy", September 1, 2002

      –On MSNBC's "Hardball with Chris Matthews", May 1, 2001,
      Rep. Dick Armey called for the expulsion of Palestinians from the
      occupied territories.

      "It's almost political suicide . . . for a member of Congress who
      wants to seek reelection to take any stand that might be interpreted
      as anti-policy of the conservative Israeli government."

      –President Jimmy Carter, "Palestine—Peace or Apartheid"

      Former chief United Nations weapons inspector in Iraq, Scott Ritter,
      wrote in his 2006 book, "Target Iran:

      "Let there be no doubt: If there is an American war with Iran, it is
      a war that was made in Israel and nowhere else."

      "You can't have an Israeli policy other than what AIPAC gives you
      around here,"

      –Former Senator Ernest Hollings (D-SC) on Senate Floor upon leaving
      office, Congressional Record – Senate, May 20, 2004, pages S5921-
      S5925.

      "The real cost of our so-called "strategic relationship" with Israel
      is not just in dollars but in American lives. AIPAC, as Israel's
      chief representative in Washington, promotes an agenda that
      undermines U.S. credibility and threatens to draw us into more
      needless wars in Iran and Syria."

      –Former Congressman Paul Findley (R-IL): author of "They Dare to
      Speak", and, "Deliberate Deceptions"; and Founding Chairman of
      the "Council for the National Interest" (http://cnionline.org/)

      "The U.S. Congress is not even handed for "domestic political
      reason"; and, "Israeli leaders understand our system very, very well
      [and] because they understand our system they can exploit it."

      –Former Congressman Lee Hamilton, was ranking Democrat on
      the House International Relations Committee speaking at a Middle East
      Symposium October 22-23 on "Conflict and Peace in the Middle East at
      Carbondale, IL.

      Mr. Hamilton was Vice Chair of the 9/11 Commission. In an article by
      Ivan Eland of the Independent Institute, 9/11 Commission Chairmen
      Admit Whitewashing the Cause of the Attacks, August 7, 2006; Mr.
      Eland wrote:

      "As both the Bush administration and its client
      government in Israel, with their invasions of Arab states in Iraq and
      Lebanon, respectively, make the United States ever more hated in the
      Islamic world, a new book by the chairmen of the 9/11 commission
      admits that the commission whitewashed the root cause of the 9/11
      attacks—that same interventionist U.S. foreign policy……Former
      Governor Tom Kean and former Congressman Lee Hamilton, chairmen of
      the 9/11 Commission—have written a tell-all book, Without Precedent:
      The Inside Story of the 9/11 Commission (Knopf, Aug. 15, 2006)… makes
      the shocking admission that some commission members deliberately
      wanted to distort an even more important issue. Apparently,
      unidentified commissioners wanted to cover up the fact that U.S.
      support for Israel was one of the motivating factors behind al
      Qaeda's 9/11 attack. Although Hamilton, to his credit, argued for
      saying that the reasons al Qaeda committed the heinous strike were
      the U.S. military presence in the Middle East and American support
      for Israel, the panel watered down that frank conclusion to state
      that U.S. policy on the Israeli-Palestinian conflict and U.S. policy
      on Iraq are "dominant staples of popular commentary across the Arab
      and Muslim world."

      111th Congress: 100 Senators: 435 House Representatives

      Jews: <2% of Population: 13 Senators; 32 Members
      of House of Representatives.

      African Americans: 13% of Population: 0 Senators, 42 Members
      of the House of Representatives.

      Hispanics: 14% of Population: 3 Senators, ~25
      Members of House of Representatives.

      In the Senate's entire History only 5 African Americans have been
      Senators, including Obama.

      Senate Foreign Relations Committee:

      The most important Congressional Committee serving Israel's interests
      is the Foreign Relations Committee in both the Senate and House.

      –Senate Chairs of Foreign Relations Committee: Joe Biden (I am a
      Zionist), to be followed by John Kerry (of Jewish descent), staunch
      Israeli supporter.

      –House Chairs of Foreign Relations Committee:

      –Tom Lantos (deceased): Israel's premier Congressman and sponsor/co-
      sponsor of every Congressional Resolution supporting Israel and
      attacking Arab nations.

      –Howard Berman: In a Jerusalem Post interview, June 23, 2008, the
      following was reported:

      ""Howard Berman likes to joke that he became a Zionist before he
      became a Democrat.. He has the helm of one of the most powerful
      bodies shaping US foreign policy, and he says his decision to run for
      Congress and focus on international relations while in office was
      intimately connected to his Jewish background and ties to the Jewish
      state. "Israel's security and the US-Israeli relationship is for me
      an issue that shapes my whole agenda [in] Congress, and guides it,".

      Senator Carl Levin (Jewish) is the Chairman of the Senate Committee
      on Armed Services.

      –Oversee all Military budgets and policies (ensures military aid to
      Israel)

      Sub-Committee Chairs of House Foreign Relations Committee:

      (Below, Jews Chair 4 out of the 7 Sub-Committees). Notice the
      influence on the Middle East, Terrorism, and Western nations.

      –Rep. Gary Ackerman: Sub-Committee on Middle East and Asia

      –Rep. Brad Sherman: Sub-Committee on Terrorism, Non-Proliferation,
      and Trade

      –Rep. Eliot Engel: Sub-Committee on Western Hemisphere

      –Rep. Robert Wexler: Sub-Committee on Europe

      Additionally Rep. Henry Waxman (Jewish) replaced Rep. John Dingell
      (Catholic, been Congressmen for 53 years) as Chair of the House
      Energy and Commerce Committee and Senator Joe Lieberman despite his
      opposition to Obama kept his Chairmanship of the powerful Homeland
      Security Committee. Do you think the Senate feared the Lobby's
      backlash if they removed Joe "the traitor" Lieberman?

      The following officials are responsible for Homeland Security,
      Justice Department, Terrorism, and Financial Intelligence. They
      have access to the most sensitive intelligence, military, technology,
      and international financial transactions. All Jews.

      –Michael Chertoff: Secretary of Homeland Security

      –Sen. Joe Lieberman: Chair of Senate Committee on
      Homeland Security

      –Michael Mukasey: Attorney General of the Justice
      Department

      –Stuart Levey: Under Secretary Treasury Department for
      Terrorism and Financial Intelligence.

      Man most responsible for closing most Muslim Charities in U.S. that
      assist Palestinians; accusing any Pro Palestinian individual or
      organization of Terrorism and imprisoning such persons for years (Dr.
      Sami Al Arian) without charges; and limiting the access and services
      of the Arab Bank in New York City.

      Two Jews who've served as Chairs of both the Democratic and
      Republican National Committees. (there have been others such as Gov.
      Ed Rendell of Pennsylvania, Chair of DNC in 2000)

      That's Jewish power.

      Steve Grossman (Jewish): Chair of Democratic National Committee

      Went from Chair of the Massachusetts Democratic Party (1990-1992)—to-
      Chairman of AIPAC (Israel's powerful lobby; 1992-1997)—to—Chairman of
      the Democratic National Committee (DNC: 1997-1999). Only in America
      can the head of a lobbing group for a foreign nation become chair of
      one of the two major political parties.

      According to the Jewish Telegraph Agency , January 17, 1997 (AIPAC's
      Steve Grossman takes Democratic Post), Grossman, in a phone
      interview, stated: "One part of my life will always be dedicated
      to grass-roots activism in the Jewish community…."My commitment to
      strengthening the U.S.-Israel relationship is unwavering."

      Kenneth Mehlmen (Jewish). Chair of Republican National Committee

      Served as campaign manager for George W. Bush's 2004 re-election
      campaign. Became Chairman of the Republican National Committee (2005-
      2007).

      In addition:

      Rahm Emanuel (Jewish):

      Served as Chair of the Democratic Congressional Campaign Committee
      (decides which candidates gets election funds: a controlling power)
      for the 2006 election. After the Democratic Party regained control
      of the House, he was elected as the next Chairman of the Democratic
      Caucus becoming the fourth highest-ranking Democrat in the House
      after the Speaker Nancy Pelosi

      Rep. Eric Cantor (Jewish):

      Within 2 years of being elected to the House of Representatives he
      was selected to serve as Chief Deputy Majority Whip, the highest
      appointed position in the House of Representatives. On November 19,
      2008, he was elected to the position of Minority Whip for the 111th
      Congress becoming the second highest-ranking Republican in the House.

      He's on the powerful House Ways and Means Committee, which is the
      chief tax-writing committee of the House with broad responsibilities
      on several programs.

      He's also the Chairman of the Congressional Task Force on Terrorism
      and Unconventional Warfare.

      Additionally, Representative Sander M. Levin (Jewish) Chairs the
      Subcommittee on Trade of the Ways and Means Committee.

      2. BANKING/FINANCE:

      Referring to Vanity Fair's 100 List of the world's most powerful
      people, the Jerusalem Post reports:

      "It's a list of "the world's most powerful people," 100 of the
      bankers and media moguls, publishers and image makers who shape the
      lives of billions. More than half its members, at least by one
      count, are Jewish….Joseph Aaron, the editor of The Chicago Jewish
      News, thinks it's a list his readers should "feel very, very good
      about….Talk about us being accepted into this society, talk about us
      having power in this society,"

      –Jerusalem Post, Oct. 11, 2007, "Jewish Power Dominates
      at Vanity Fair",

      Wall Street Banks, Insurance Companies, and Financial Centers were
      mostly founded by Jews and usually have Jewish executives:

      All institutions below are part of the Wall Street economic meltdown,
      either going bankrupt, failing, or restructuring. The U.S. taxpayer
      has poured over $8 Trillion into Wall Street's financial
      institutions. It's an enormous asset to these mainly Jewish firms
      that their executives rotate in and out of the Treasury Department,
      Federal Reserve, and Securities and Exchange Commission. Many sit on
      each other's Board of Directors.

      Goldman Sachs: (Jewish) founded in 1869 by German Jewish immigrant
      Marcus Goldman. Later joined by his son in law Samuel Sachs to form
      Goldman Sachs. Henry Paulson was Chair and CEO before leaving to
      become Bush's Treasury Secretary. Robert Rubin was a Co Senior
      Partner.

      Lehman Brothers: (Jewish) founded by Henry and Mayer Lehman. CEO:
      Richard S. Fuld, Jr. (Jewish) who also is a member of the New York
      Federal Reserve Bank along with Michael Geinther, Obama's Treasury
      Secretary.

      Citigroup: Robert Rubin served as Chairman and now is a Director and
      Senior Counselor. Served as Clinton's Treasury Secretary. Was
      mentor to Obama's economic team and is Obama's financial advisor.
      Sanford A. Weill was CEO and later Chairman of Citicorp. He also
      was a Director of the N.Y. Federal Reserve Board…

      AIG: (American International Group) Maurice R. Greenberg, Chairman
      for 35 years.

      Bear Stearns: (Jewish), Alan D. Schwartz, President and CEO, Alan
      Greenberg, Chairm.

      The quote below is from an article published in the Jewish Ledger
      March 19, 2008.

      "Bear Stearns" will always be associated with financial failure
      rather than with its long history of success, a history from which
      the Jewish community was a major beneficiary….Through it all and
      until recently, Bear was also Wall Street's quintessential Jewish
      firm. That says much in an industry that was distinguished by so many
      great Jewish names and fortunes: The Seligmans, Hallgartens, Goldman
      Sachses, Wertheims, Kuhn Loebs, Lehmans, Warburgs, Neubergers, Baches
      and many others had Jewish roots".

      Software and Internet: Below All Jews.

      * Steve Ballmer, CEO of Microsoft

      * Sergey Brin and Larry Page, co-founder of Google

      * Lawrence Ellison, founder of Oracle Corporation

      * Philippe Kahn, founder of Borland

      3. HOLLYWOOD/MEDIA: Jews founded all the Hollywood Studios and the 3
      Major Television Networks.

      Hollywood:

      Hollywood has historically portrayed minorities in a negative often
      barbaric fashion beginning with Native Americans and ending with
      today's Arab/Muslim villains. (Read Prof. Jack Shaheen's "Reel Bad
      Arabs"). Arabs, Muslims, and Palestinians are constantly portrayed
      as terrorists, barbaric, evil, dirty, and oppressors of women.
      Dehumanizing a people legitimizes wars, invasions, colonialism, and
      occupation.

      According to the historian Neal Gable, author of An Empire of Their
      Own: How the Jews Invented Hollywood, "Jews invented Hollywood".

      "Hollywood studios were founded by a few Jewish immigrants like
      Adolph Zukor and Jesse Lasky (Paramount Studios; Carl Laemmele
      (Universal); Louis B. Mayer, Samuel Goldwyn and the Schenks (MGM),
      Harry Cohn (Columbia); William Fox (Fox Film Corporation); Brothers
      Harry, Sam, Jack , and Albert Warner (Warner Brothers); Marcus Loew
      (Loew's Theatres}, along with a dominance of Jewish attorney's and
      talent agents in Hollywood".

      "It makes no sense at all to try to deny the reality of Jewish power
      and prominence in popular culture," acknowledges Michael Medved, a
      well-known Jewish author and film critic. "Any list of the most
      influential production executives at each of the major movie studios
      will produce a heavy majority of recognizably Jewish names."

      –Michael Medved (Jewish), "Is Hollywood Too Jewish?," Moment, Vol.
      21, No. 4 (1996), p. 37.

      Jonathan J. Goldberg, editor of the influential Jewish community
      weekly Forward. in his 1996 book, "Jewish Power", wrote:

      "In a few key sectors of the media, notably among Hollywood studio
      executives, Jews are so numerically dominant that calling these
      businesses Jewish-controlled is little more than a statistical
      observation".

      –Jonathan Goldberg, Jewish Power: Inside the American Jewish
      Establishment (Addison-Wesley, 1996), pp. 280, 287-288. See also pp.
      39-40, 290-291.

      MEDIA:

      Mostly owned, controlled, and run by Jewish publishers, executives,
      editors, and a plethora of Jewish journalists.

      "In the world according to U.S. Media, the high moral ground in the
      Middle East belongs to Israel's government—even when it slaughters
      Lebanese civilians as a matter of policy. In news coverage , Israeli
      casualties are apt to have names, faces, and bereaved relatives,
      while Arab victims are likely to be fleeting images: nameless,
      faceless, distant….Israel's most crucial allies include the mass
      media of the United States. Together with top official in
      Washington, news outlets keep reinforcing the assumption that the
      Israeli government can do little wrong".

      –Norman Solomon & Jeff Cohen, "Wizards of Media Oz"; p.
      243 (courageous Jewish journalists)

      –Founders of the 3 Television Networks: All Jews

      –William S. Paley: founder of CBS

      –David Sarnoff: founder of NBC

      –Leonard Goldenson: founder of ABC

      "The uniformity of the US media has become much more complete since
      the days of the cold war. During the 1990s, the US government
      permitted an unconscionable concentration of print and broadcast
      media that terminated the independence of the media. Today the US
      media is owned by 5 giant companies in which pro-Zionist Jews have
      disproportionate influence. More importantly, the values of the
      conglomerates reside in the broadcast licenses, which are granted by
      the government, and the corporations are run by corporate executives—
      not by journalists—whose eyes are on advertising revenues and the
      avoidance of controversy that might produce boycotts or upset
      advertisers and subscribers. Americans who rely on the totally
      corrupt corporate media have no idea what is happening anywhere on
      earth, much less at home"

      –Prof. Paul Craig Roberts, "What We Know and Don't Know
      About 9/11", Vdare.com, August 16, 2006

      Former Assistant Secretary of the Treasury in the Reagan
      Administration,

      THE BIG FIVE Media Conglomerates:

      Conglomerates are responsible for over 80% of all news, editorial,
      sports, and entertainment information in the U.S. Each conglomerate
      owns many television, cable and radio stations, movie studios, daily
      newspapers, weekly magazines, and publishing companies in the U.S.
      and around the world. Below is only a small list of the overwhelming
      Jewish executives in all facets of these Conglomerate Medias.

      –Viacom (CBS): Sumner Redstone (Jewish), Chairman

      39 television stations, 185 radio stations, MTV, Nickelodeon, BET,
      UPN, Paramount Pictures, Simon & Schuster

      –Les Moonves, (Jewish): CEO of CBS Television

      –Zev Shalev (Jewish): Executive Producer of CBS "The
      Early Show" (daily morning show)

      –60 Minutes: Don Hewitt (Jewish), Executive Producer for 36 years)
      followed by Jeff Fager, main Jewish Correspondents: Mike Wallace
      (retired), Leslie Stahl, Bob Simon, Morley Safer (attacked CBS for
      not showing Prophet Muhammad's cartoons, called it cowardly): ALL
      Jewish

      –Time/Warner (CNN): Jeffrey Lawrence Bewkes, President and CEO
      (Jewish)

      Time Warner Cable, Warner Bros. Pictures, TNN, HBO, Warner Music
      Group, Time Publishing (Time, People, Sports Illustrated, Fortune,
      and Money Magazine).

      –Jonathan Klein (Jewish) President of CNN/U.S.

      –Barry Meyer: (Jewish) Chairman and CEO, Warner Bros. Entertainment
      Inc.

      –Richard Stengel (Jewish) Time Magazine's Managing Editor.

      –News Corporation: Rupert Murdoch, Chair and CEO (gentile, but some
      report Jewish mother)

      Here's what the editor in chief of the New Jersey Jewish News, "How
      now, Dow Jones?", May 5, 2007 said of Rupert Murdoch.

      "Murdoch is popular in the pro-Israel community for his newspaper's
      and network's unflinching support for Israel, and he should be. The
      Journal's editorial writers also tend to take Israel's side. But
      opinion is opinion, and fact is fact. You can rely on the columnists
      and editorial writers at Murdoch's New York Post for a rousingly pro-
      Israel take on the day's news…..For years the Post's Israel
      correspondent was Uri Dan, a right-hand man to Ariel Sharon".

      Murdoch:

      Owns Fox Entertainment Group, includes Fox Television (owns 60
      television stations with 188 affiliates), Fox Cable (sports, movie
      channels, National Geographic Channel, 20th Century Fox Movie
      Studio). World's largest publisher of english language newspapers,
      including the New York Post, owns Harper Collins Publishers.

      –Peter Chernin (Jewish) President, and Chief Operating Officers of
      News Corp.; Chair and CEO of Fox Group.

      – Roger Ailes (Jewish). President of Fox News Channel and Chair of
      Fox Television Stations Group

      In an interview with the Vindicator paper of Youngstown Ohio,
      November 11, 2008, Roger Ailes was quoted as saying: "I defend the
      United States, Israel and the Constitution."

      –"The Weekly Standard": most influential right wing
      magazine is owned by Rupert Murdoch with a Jewish Neocon Editor,
      William Kristol

      –General Electric: Jeff Zucker (Jewish); President & CEO of NBC
      Universal (NBC, MSNBC, CNBC)

      NBC serves 220 affiliated TV stations, operates 28 TV broadcasting
      stations, four cable/satellite networks around the world, investments
      in the Internet, multimedia, cable television, Universal Studios,
      plus owns Telemundo, one of the two largest Hispanic broadcasting
      networks.

      –Mark Hoffman, (Jewish): President of CNBC (Business
      channel):

      –Ben Silverman, (Jewish): Co-Chair, NBC Entertainment and
      NBC Universal TV Studio

      –Ron Meyer, (Jewish): President and Chief Operating
      Officer, Universal Studios

      –Walt Disney Company: Robert Iger (Jewish): President and CEO

      Operates ABC Network with 226 affiliated stations, Cable TV including
      ESPN Sports Network, Movie Studios, International Stations, Retail
      Store, Internet, Music, Theatres, Theme Parks, ABC Radio Networks
      with the largest radio sports network in the country; also owns 10
      television stations, 44 AM and 18 FM Radio Stations. Publishing,
      Magazines,

      –David Westin (Jewish), President of ABC News

      –George Bodenheimer, (Jewish): President of ESPN (Sports
      Network)

      According to a research and network analysis done by Sonoma
      University on the Boards of Directors of the ten big media
      organizations, only 118 people comprise the membership of all ten
      boards. These 118 persons also sit on the corporate boards of 288
      national and international corporations. In fact, eight out of the
      ten big media giants share common memberships on boards of directors
      with each other.

      This is the greatest and purest monopoly of power, influence, and
      intimidation by a small cabal of men and women who run the world's
      access to information. They formulate public opinion, create or
      destroy governments and careers, and regularly shape and influence
      government policy.

      This is the greatest danger to democracy, not the terrorism of a few
      thousand murderous fanatics.

      Jewish media power is not limited to the U.S. but is found in Europe,
      Canada, Australia, and other nations.

      Major Jewish Newspapers: New York Times, Washington Post (Owns
      Newsweek), Wall Street Journal

      –Tribune Company: Sam Zell (Jewish), Chairman, President and CEO

      Owns the following papers: Los Angeles Times, Chicago Tribune,
      Baltimore Sun, Sun Sentinel (South Florida), Orlando Sentinel,
      Hartford Courant, Morning Call and Daily Press (among others)

      All three major News Magazines are owned or run by Jews:

      –TIME: Jewish Chairman of Time/Warner

      –Newsweek: Owned by the Washington Post, a Jewish owned
      Media Company

      –U.S. News and World Report: Owned by Jewish
      billionaire, Mortimer Zuckerman; who also served as President of the
      Conference of Presidents of Major American Jewish Organizations; a
      staunch supporter of Israel.

      Special Mention:

      1. Corporation for Public Broadcasting: Chair, Cheryl Feldman
      Halpern (Jewish)

      –CPB was created by Congress in 1967 under the Public
      Broadcasting Act. It receives federal funding and in turn funds PBS
      and NPR (National Public Radio). Ms. Halpern was appointed by Bush
      to this post in 2005. Previously she was Chair of the Republican
      Jewish Coalition for eight years. As such she was a strong critic
      of NPR, accusing the public network of anti-Israel bias. Now
      America's public radio networks are run by a Zionist. That's power.

      2. M.E.M.R.I.: Middle East Media Research Institute, headquartered
      in Washington D.C.

      Founded in 1998 by former Israeli military intelligence
      officer, Yogi Carmon, and the Israeli born Dr. Meyrav Wurmser (left
      for the Hudson Institute), wife of David Wurmser, former Middle East
      Advisor to V.P. Dick Cheney and now Director of Middle East Studies
      at the American Enterprise Institute

      –The sole purpose of this organization is to "translate" Arab and
      Persian media reports into English and other languages. It's highly
      inflammatory, selective, wrong and biased translation is done
      deliberately to further antagonize western governments and peoples
      against Arabs and Muslims to further entrench Israel's sole narrative
      as a victim of hate and violence. Expectedly MEMRI has received
      wide flung mention, praise, and free propaganda in the Jewish owned
      media such as the New York Times.

      THINK TANKS

      Jews, Neocons, and Pro Israel supporters dominate the landscape of
      Washington "think?" tanks that basically provides the "thinking" for
      the White House and Congress. Their policy papers, talking points,
      and dominance on television news programs as "experts" as well as
      columnists and opinion writers for the major papers is
      overwhelming. They're funded by Jewish philanthropists and wealthy
      conservative foundations.

      A review of their board of directors and advisors reads like a who's
      who of the Executive, Legislative, Judicial branches of government;
      corporate America, media owners, editors, columnists, television
      broadcasters, academia, entertainment personalities, even foreign
      governmental officials.

      As one example, let's take the AIPAC founded (Martin Indyk)
      Washington Institute for Near East Policy:

      Its Executive Director is Robert Satloff (Jewish), who served on
      Richard Perle's Defense Policy Board in the Pentagon (reported to
      Paul Wolfowitz called the "Architect" of the Iraq War) that pushed
      for the Iraq War. Dennis Ross (Clinton's Bush, and Obama's Mideast
      Envoy) is a Consultant.

      Shockingly, the Board of Directors of this AIPAC formed "think tank"
      has 4 (bipartisan) Former Secretaries of State: Warren Christopher,
      Lawrence S. Eagleburger, Alexander Haig, and George Shultz.

      Plus Robert McFarlane, former National Security Advisor, R. James
      Woolsey, former CIA Director, Richard Perle, James G. Roche, former
      Secretary of Air Force, and Publisher Mortimer Zuckerman.

      The same goes for other Pro Israel think tanks as well; like the
      American Enterprise Institute (AEI: Chairman Bruce Kovner, Jewish),
      the Jewish Institute for National Security Affairs (JINSA: Chair,
      Mark Broxmeyer, Jewish), Project for the New American Century (Chair,
      William Kristol, Jewish), Council on Foreign Relations (President:
      Richard Haass: Jewish); Foundation for the Defense of Democracies
      (President: Clifford May: Jewish); Center for Security Policy
      (President: Frank Gaffney, Jewish)

      Obama, especially with Hilary "Zionist" Clinton as Secretary of
      State, will not be able to waver from the path of allegiance to
      Israel. He talks the talk but he walks the Zionist walk. He
      projects confidence but in reality has shown the same insecurity,
      lack of confidence, and willingness to sell his political soul and
      nation to powerful Pro Israel Jews who've surrounded him and built
      him up from the very beginning.

      Given America's propensity to avoid confrontation, to seek a happy
      medium, it's general ignorance on all matters political, especially
      on "foreign affairs"; coupled with the high education, wordsmith
      eloquence, assertiveness and projection of confidence by the "Jewish"
      elite who swarm around every politician; Americans willingly
      surrender the purview of political "expertise" to such an elite
      trusting that they know what's best for America. The Cabal Jews tell
      America—-trust us— we know money, and we know Arabs and Muslims, we
      know their violent faith, their addiction to terrorism, and the fact
      that they only understand power.

      So trust us, America, we know what's good for them and what's best
      for you. Amen, Shalom.

      "Until Israel's hilltop settlement in our nation's capital is
      dismantled, allowing for the possibility of a just and lasting peace
      in Palestine-Israel, its influence on both branches of our government
      and its insidious affect on US Middle East policy will continue to
      make willing—or unwitting—kibbutzniks of all Americans. We will be
      held as complicit, and as culpable, as the citizens of the country
      whose leaders sat in the dock at Nuremberg. .The world will ask, "Why
      didn't you do something to stop it?"

      –Robert Weitzel, "Israel's Settlement on Capitol Hill",
      Counterpunch, November 28, 2008 (a must read)

      America, our manufactured friend, a friend that loves us to death,
      that even wallows in the murder of 3,000 Americans on 9/11 as long as
      it benefits its interests—-with friends like these….well you know the
      rest.

      "We are benefiting from one thing, and that is the attack on the Twin
      Towers and Pentagon, and the American struggle in Iraq,"

      –Former Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu, Haaretz, April 16,
      2008, "Report: Netanyahu says 9/11 terror attacks GOOD for Israel (as
      quoted in Ma'ariv )

      As an American who loves freedom and justice for all people I pledge
      to first work for the freedom of our nation from such foreign
      influence and betrayal by the few, the rich, the shameless, who
      commandeer our national interests to serve their allegiance to
      Israel, not America.

      Americans have long endured in silence and ignorance the power of the
      few who've fostered in our psyche a herd mentality that absorbs their
      lies, myths, and propaganda without question causing this great
      nation to serve and further the political interests of a foreign
      nation with the blood and fortunes of our young generation.

      In honoring the dead at Gettysburg, President Lincoln left a
      recording for history on this nation's eternal vigilance for freedom,
      equality, and liberty: "that this nation shall have a new birth of
      freedom — and that government of the people, by the people, for the
      people, shall not perish from the earth"

      The time for Israel and its Lobby's stranglehold on our government
      and future is soon to be over.

      Can you hear the Liberty Bell ring again?

      "Truth is not only violated by falsehood; it may be equally outraged
      by silence." Henri Amiel

      ===

      MUST WATCH VIDEOS:

      http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-2451908450811690589 (MUST
      SEE DOCUMENTARY) "Occupation 101" on Israel's Founding, Terrorism,
      and Ethnic Cleansing of Palestinians out of their land)

      http://ahmedismailibrahim.wordpress.com/2008/06/17/for-those-who-want-
      to-see-the-ugly-truth-of-israel-you-gotta-see-this-video-shot-in-
      1950/ (A Moving Video of Palestinian ethnic cleansing filmed in
      1950)

      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8vWZTTrceV8

      BBC's "THE WAR PARTY—Zionism and in Neocon Foreign Policy"

      http://www.informationclearinghouse.info/article20155.htm (Must watch
      Danish Video on: THE ISRAEL Lobby)

      ===

      Sources: