Turning Away From American State Terrorism

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 6, 2008
      "The American people realize this election represents a turning
      point. In two months they will decide the future direction of our
      nation. It's a decision to follow one path or another." Rudy Giuliani

      Turning Away From American State Terrorism
      Written by Peter Chamberlin
      ZioPedia.org

      The choice we face in November is very clear. It is a choice to
      continue to support the US terror war, or to turn away from this path
      of unlimited destruction. This lie-based war is all about terrorism –
      whether America actually fights terrorism or promotes its use. To
      find the answer to this conundrum all we have to do is turn our gaze
      to Pakistan.

      In Pakistan we find the complete history of the American "war on
      terrorism," from its Cold War origins nearly thirty years ago to its
      present incarnation in the illegal American aggression in Pakistan's
      Frontier region (FATA, Federally Administered Tribal Areas) and in
      American attempts to reignite the Cold War with Russia. The latest
      cross-border attack against Pakistan in South Waziristan, which
      involved American helicopters and ground troops, costing 15 villagers
      their lives, represents the first steps in American attempts to
      escalate its war into a reasonable facsimile of another world war.

      Once again, America claims that its aggression against Pakistan is a
      legitimate act of self-defense against the "Pakistani Taliban"
      (TTP,Tehrik-e-Taliban Pakistan), who, it is claimed, are responsible
      for America's faltering war effort in Afghanistan. Wednesday's
      aggression was another attempt to get TTP leader Baitullah Mehsud
      (branded "public enemy number one" by the US) or one of his top
      commanders. Mehsud is the key to understanding America's true role
      in the terror war, that of state terrorism planner and facilitator,
      in order to later assume the role of defender against the terrorism
      it causes.

      Baitullah Mehsud assumed control of the TTP from its founder, his
      infamous cousin Abdullah Mehsud. Abdullah was a prisoner at
      Guantanamo before being inexplicably released to return to Pakistan,
      where he founded the new Taliban splinter group. On his second day in
      S. Waziristan he instigated the kidnapping of two Chinese engineers
      from the building of the Gomal Zam Dam, beginning the TTP fight
      against America's adversaries in the region.

      Setting the pattern for all future American terror attacks, the
      American media reported that America's secret allies, the TTP,
      were "al Qaida linked." Whenever and wherever the Western media uses
      the expression "al Qaida linked," to describe terrorist attacks, they
      are referring to American terrorism. This is also painfully true
      about those sinister forces that killed 3,000 American civilians on
      September 11, 2001. American/"al Qaida" terrorism always targets
      civilians, even American civilians. Next to the US military, al
      Qaida is the greatest killer of innocent Muslims in the world.

      Now we have American covert forces busily killing Pakistani civilians
      by the hundreds, in order to justify the planned overwhelming
      American assault upon Pakistan, which is conveniently situated
      between the main target Iran and all that juicy fuel located in
      the "Stans," the former Soviet satellites where America's Georgian
      mercenaries are busily committing acts of genocide to restart the new
      Cold War.

      The American destabilization of nuclear-armed Pakistan has been the
      key to the planned destruction of Iran and the seizure of the Caspian
      region oil and gas fields and the pipeline routes for marketing the
      stolen booty. Targeting American-backed militants, who are using the
      same terrorist training camps created by the CIA to launch a "jihad"
      against the Soviets, American interests are seeking to topple the
      Pakistani government and to seize their nuclear arsenal.

      The corporate American government cannot survive the debt-based
      collapse of its own economy and the world economy without a massive
      military expansion of its power, gaining control of the world's
      energy reserves. America cannot continue bullying the world to have
      its way without this key asset.

      The Republican and Democratic co-conspirators understand the dilemma
      created by America's greed and attempts to forge a global empire.
      This means that no matter who wins the November election will
      continue this policy of international piracy and terrorism. It is up
      to the American people to decide whether these policies of state
      terrorism continue. It is our decision to make, whether we allow
      America to destroy the world to save itself, or whether we suffer the
      economic consequences for our actions in the past. By our inaction,
      or by the wrong action, we allow the evil that our government
      continually sows. By participating in our farcical "free elections,"
      casting a vote for either man, we vote to destroy a large portion of
      the world and its people.

      We can no longer give our assent to the crimes against humanity
      committed against the world by our government on a daily basis. Non-
      participation in the affairs of this government on any level, will
      deny it the cover of legitimacy and support it needs to continue on
      its terror rampage. We must become the "monkey wrench" in the works
      of government and in American life, in general. We begin by
      overwhelming the Congress with our righteous anger against
      governmental plans to unleash hell on earth.

      All it will take to do this is a unified signal from the people that
      we will no longer silently abide its immoral actions. The
      Congressional parasites who feed at the public trough fear a non-
      complacent electorate, a united people committed to reclaiming our
      rightful positions as "watchdogs" of government.

      All we have to do to sway a chicken hawk Congress is to convince them
      that we are now awake. We must focus our antiwar efforts to disrupt
      the aggression against Pakistan. It is time to join with the
      democratic antiwar resistance forces in Pakistan, to put an end to
      the American empire of terror.

      Fight the evil that we have become!