Gilad Atzmon Takes Peres Apart

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 3, 2008
      Taking Elder Peres Apart
      By Gilad Atzmon
      Sep 25th, 2008
      http://www.xpis.ps/Uploadarticles/198articles%20Gilad%20Atzmon%20-%
      20Taking%20Elder%20Peres%20Apart.doc

      Truth must be said, I do admire fierce President Ahmadinejad almost
      as much as I despise war criminal Shimon Peres.

      However reading the rant Peres gave Wednesday during the UN's General
      Assembly is a rather amusing experience. The man who has more blood
      on his hands than any living Israeli politician was rather daring.

      "The Iranian people are not our enemies," declares Peres. This is a
      pretty interesting statement, bearing in mind that Israeli Minister
      Mofaz threatens to nuke Iran on a daily basis. "Their leader
      (Ahmadinejad) is a danger to his people, the region and the world."
      Again, a very bold statement considering the established statistical
      fact that the vast majority of Europeans actually see Israel and the
      USA as the leading threat to world peace.

      But Peres wouldn't stop just there, following the tradition of the
      Jewish Marxists who always know better than anyone else what is good
      for the world proletariat, the Palestinians and so on, Peres, the
      Yiddishe Mullah knows what Islam=2 0is all about:

      "He (Ahmadinejad) is a disgrace to the ancient Iranian people. He is
      a disgrace to the values of Islam."

      But it isn't just Islam's values Peres specializes in. He also knows
      better than the assembly of nations what is good and what is bad.
      Seemingly Peres must be convinced that Judification of the entire
      world is completed. This allows him to decide what the UN is all
      about and who should be allowed to speak on its platform. "He
      (Ahmadinejad) is a disgrace to this very house, the United Nations,
      its basic principles and values. His appearance here is already a
      shame."

      Whether Peres was himself successful in addressing the nations is a
      question that will be left to historians and analysts, however, he
      himself wasn't totally convinced by his own shallow arguments. Thus
      he ended up employing the most tedious overused Hasbara propaganda.
      The pathetic repetition of the "Elders of Zion" tale is one example.
      Shimon, let me advise you, you had better keep quiet about
      this `Elder' topic at least momentarily. You see, in crumbling
      America, a super power that was toppled by policies set by
      Wolfowitzes and Greenspans, the Elders of Zion is a devastating
      reality. You really do not want to go there, you really do not want
      to be the one who brings it up.

      However, Shimon, just to remind you that amongst your own countless=2
      0disastrous fatal personal failures was the Oslo Accord. It was you
      who coined the zio-centric idiom `New Middle East' with the Jewish
      state as its `financial capital'. Let me tell you Shimon,
      this `dream' of yours qualifies you as the epitome of the Zionist
      Elder.

      However, the Elders of Zion is just one Zionist weapon, once it is
      brushed aside. The last Zionist weapon of mind destruction is there
      to be launched, the Shoah and its denial:

      "Their despicable denial of the holocaust is a mockery of
      indisputable evidence, a cynical offense to survivors of the horror.
      Contradictory to the resolutions adopted by this assembly."

      Listen to me carefully president Shimon, we better admit it, the
      Zionist Holocaust narrative is falling apart and you have only
      yourself to blame. For the last 60 years, you and your people have
      been killing Palestinians in the name of Jewish suffering.
      Consequently, Israelis are regarded by many as the `Nazis of our
      time'. In other words, your present sinister ugliness is far more
      concerning for all of us than the Nazi crimes that happened 65 years
      ago. Differently than any other historical event, the Holocaust is a
      closed book for research, with its crimes that we are not even
      allowed to scrutinize properly, due to strict laws about what can an
      cannot be researched or even uttered.

      However, in order=2 0to maintain the Holocaust Zionist narrative
      untouched, a strong dollar maintained by `friendly' bankers is
      needed. Unfortunately, as you may realize, the dollar is not doing
      very well at the moment and your `friendly' bankers are about to be
      subject to a federal investigation. If I were you Shimon, I would ask
      my Hasbara guys to come up with something slightly better than the
      old Holocaust to distract everyone from reality.

      At a certain stage in his speech, Elder Zionist Peres becomes either
      a stand up comedian or senile, I just cannot make up my mind yet.

      "Iran," he says "continues to develop enriched uranium and long range
      missiles. They introduce a religion of fear, opposing the call of the
      Lord in respect of life."

      Shima'le, look in our eyes when you say it, wasn't it you yourself
      who launched the Israeli nuclear project? Wasn't it you who
      introduced the entire region to the nuclear threat? Shima'le you are
      no doubt a disgrace to human intelligence. No wonder the Israelis
      themselves never voted for you in your entire political career.

      However, once you start to spread Israeli Hasbara lies, no one can
      really stop you:

      "Iranian support for Hezbullah divided Lebanon. Its support for Hamas
      split the Palestinians and postpones the establishment of the
      Palestinian State."

      I was always sure that Israel20loves to see the Arabs divided, was I
      wrong? And if Iran indeed divides Lebanon and the Palestinians you
      should really support Iran, am I wrong again? You are obviously
      lying. Being an Elder Zionist you stand in front of the nation and
      fib. You know that neither the Lebanese nor the Palestinians are
      divided. You know very well that the Hamas and the Hezbullah is the
      new spirit of Islam.

      May I advise you, Mr Israeli president: We all support the Hezbullah
      especially when they crushed your `mighty' army. We all support the
      democratically elected Hamas. As the truth of Zionism unveils itself,
      we all come to know who are the enemies of peace. May I suggest to
      you one more thing. You should never be worried about the Palestinian
      people being split. As split as they may look, they are far from
      being divided. They all see the victory at the end of the dark
      Zionist tunnel !!