The Deafening Silence...

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 1, 2008
      The Deafening Silence...
      Curt Maynard

      Considering the ever-increasing surge of seriously disturbing
      accusations being leveled at our old friends, the Jews, it is rather
      curious indeed that their direct responses have been so remarkably
      distant and detached. Now please don't misunderstand Phaedrus here.
      We are all well aware that they're screaming "anti-Semitism!" at the
      top of their shrill little voices at those of us who seek to expose
      the truth about them and their very curious history. Nothing too
      surprising about that, of course. And not only that, but they're
      lobbying their pet governments in the West to introduce ever more
      ingeniously-contrived 'Hate Crime' laws to prevent legitimate
      researchers into the Jewish Problem from communicating their
      shocking findings to a wider audience. Speaking the truth is
      becoming increasingly criminalized. Anyone and everyone who speaks
      in negative terms about the Jews must be trussed-up and gagged by
      any means possible. Now this situation will strike a lot of people
      as downright unfair, not least for the reasons I set out below.

      It's not odd at all, however, that the Jews would like to see all
      opposition to them crushed; that's only to be expected. But the
      really curious thing that is awakening suspicions among even some
      Liberals, is that these extremely broad, blanket responses are their
      SOLE weapon of choice against us. This limited technique of theirs
      works fine when the opposition against them is patchy,
      insufficiently motivated and improperly informed. They can push for
      censorship on the grounds that ignorant bigots are spreading lies
      about them just because they're a minority race of people who are
      simply misunderstood. And for a long, long time now, that's worked
      well for them. But lately, things are beginning to change. In the
      face of a absolute firestorm of lurid accusations swirling around
      about them on the internet, one thing is increasingly obvious by its
      total absence: any effort to directly engage their accusers face-to-

      The Jews simply WILL NOT discuss specific allegations. Curiously,
      they choose not to defend themselves in the way you or I would
      INSIST upon, were it we that were on the receiving end of such
      endless diatribes. Now at first, this could be explained away (and
      it was) by simply claiming that the Jews didn`t want to 'provide a
      platform for racists.' In the early days (pre-internet) that excuse
      was widely accepted among the sheeple, who dutifully nodded their
      heads in unison with this noble sentiment. After all, back then it
      did seem a perfectly plausible reason. But as time has worn on and
      the accusations only grow louder and more insistent, to continue to
      remain silent increasingly seems to imply that they are unable to
      discuss these matters for the simple reason that they CANNOT counter
      them; the accusations (crazy sounding that they may be to the
      uninformed) are NOT baseless. They are grounded in vast stacks of
      high quality documentary evidence which when put before a Jew would
      leave him stultified with no answers and nowhere to run. Hence they
      resort to blanket denials which are not open to cross-examination,
      and increasing efforts to gag us through the courts.

      We see a form of this vigorous avoidance of the pertinent questions
      every year on Holocau$t Memorial Day. Endlessly we re-live the
      terrible suffering of the poor Jews at the hands of those terrible
      Nazis, yet, bizarrely, no mention is EVER made of WHAT precisely it
      was about the Jews that made Hitler act towards them in such a
      draconian way. Have you ever heard an old German soldier recounting
      WHY he was told to seek out Jews? You haven't? Me neither. So we
      never get to the hear the OTHER side. And this outstanding omission
      becomes more and more obvious with every Holocau$t retrospective
      we're forced to endure. Things happen for a REASON, and the
      Holocau$t was no exception. It takes an enormous amount of pent-up
      anger and resentment on the part of one set of people to treat
      another set of people so harshly. What were the underlying
      resentments behind this antipathy? We are NEVER told. All we ARE
      told is that the Jews were victims of a terrible program to wipe
      them all out. No background for this is ever provided by the
      mainstream media. We are simply expected not to pick-up on this
      fundamental question.

      If you or I were accused of half the things the Jews have been
      accused of (financing endless wars, corrupting society, sacrificing
      young children in quasi-satanic ceremonies, drinking the blood of
      those whom they are about to kill, poisoning the desert wells of
      their neighbors, murdering Palestinian children for the fun of it,
      stealing land that doesn't belong to them, being out for their own
      selfish gain regardless of the consequences to others, false flag
      attacks against the US to drag us into their never-ending foreign
      wars to name but a few of their many unique qualities) then I'm damn
      certain WE would DEMAND the right to confront our accusers so we
      could PROVE them liars and/or madmen for the entire world to see -
      and put and end to such 'vile rumors' for ever. It's becoming
      increasingly odd to folks that the Jews response is simply to try to
      put these allegations beyond debate by generating taboos around
      them. One would have thought (if they had nothing to hide) that they
      would have been only too happy after so many thousands of years of
      being reviled and persecuted, to avail themselves of a great
      opportunity to set the record straight. Yet they won't. And I
      believe now that ordinary people are beginning to wonder - why the
      deafening silence? (Posted by Phaedrus)