    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 4, 2008
      by USS Liberty Survivor Phil Tourney

      When Admiral John S. McCain, Jr., Commander in Chief, United States
      Naval Forces, Europe, ordered the cover-up on the attack of the USS
      LIBERTY GTR-5 it was a sure act of treason perpetrated on the
      American people and the crew of the LIBERTY to hide the true facts
      surrounding the unprovoked attack by the Government of Israel on our
      ship, the USS LIBERTY.

      As most of you know, the Government of Israel attacked our ship in
      international waters on June 8, 1967. On this bright, sunny day our
      ship had been positively identified as American and friendly. This
      very fact has been repeated by our attackers, Israel. They knew we
      were there but around 1:00 they forgot about us. This was the excuse
      given, that they accidentally took us off their war table, like we
      just vanished into thin air. Doesn't that sound like a fairy tale?

      Well, it is. How could this lie hold water with the Board of Inquiry
      conducted by Admiral Isaac Kidd along with Captain Ward Boston, JAG
      officer, reporting to the Judge Advocate General, USN and Admiral
      McCain. The answer to that question is very easy. It goes right back
      to Admiral McCain. He did not want the truth to come out. He ordered
      those two respected career naval officers to hide, cover-up and lie
      in their official Board of Inquiry which McCain signed off on in
      approximately 10 days. Can you imagine a Board of Inquiry of this
      magnitude could be completed and signed off on in ten days? It is
      unheard of, ever, in the annuls of US Naval history.

      Also, can you imagine this same Admiral would recall all rescue
      aircraft coming to our aid, along with MacNamara and the president
      himself, LBJ. We were set up to sink. The Israelis, along with our
      own government, would blame it on an Arab combatant, Egypt.

      As we now know, Cairo was only 120 seconds away from a nuclear
      attack from the US Government, all for the benefit of Israel, the
      killers of 34 Americans, the wounding of 174 others and the near
      destruction of a $40 million ship that ended up being scrapped.

      Captain Ward Boston said to Admiral Kidd that he knew this was wrong
      but must follow orders from Admiral McCain. As far as I and most of
      the crew are concerned, Admiral McCain, Jr. has LIBERTY blood on his
      hands. Captain Ward Boston has since recanted his remarks in the
      Board of Inquiry as lies ordered upon him by Admiral McCain, Jr.

      God bless him for his courage to come forward with the truth. Now,
      we come to what has happened in the past few years. A man called A.
      J. Cristol, a Jewish bankruptcy judge from Florida, wrote a book
      called THE LIBERTY INCIDENT, in which he says Israel is exonerated
      for the attack on the LIBERTY because it was a case of mistaken
      identity. The book is full of lies, falsehoods and continues the
      cover-up for Israel's blatant murder of American sons on the high
      seas. The survivors call this book a bunch of hog wash. Guess who
      endorses this book as factual? YEP! You guessed it - Senator John
      McCain. He knows all about the cover-up on the LIBERTY attack but he
      follows in his father's footsteps and praises this piece of garbage.

      He, along with his father, has the blood of the LIBERTY crew on his
      hands. Please email Senator John McCain and express your outrage for
      this continued cover-up never heard of before in US Naval history.
      All McCain cares about is the Jewish vote and pleasing Israel. No
      one should be allowed to get by with murder, not even Israel nor our
      elected officials. They all should be held accountable for the
      murders and wounding of Americans and the subsequent cover-up,
      especially Senator John McCain.

      I love our country and I want it back, to be the home of the brave
      and the land of the free where honest Americans care about our
      homeland, not Israel. We can't fight anymore wars for Israel with
      the blessing of our congress. It is killing our sons and daughters
      and has bankrupted our government, all for the sake of Israel. That,
      ladies and gentlemen, are the facts, sad but, oh so true.

      Phillip F. Tourney, survivor, tonktime5 @ yahoo.com

      WORLD VIEW NEWS SERVICE To subscribe to this group, send an email
      to:wvns-subscribe@yahoogroups.com NEWS ARCHIVE IS OPEN TO PUBLIC
      karma? Appreciate the service?Please consider donating to WVNS
      today.Email ummyakoub@... for instructions. To leave this