Forbidden Topics

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 2, 2008
      "Anti-Semite" and Social Engineering

      Forbidden Topics
      Carolyn Baker
      http://thewhiterose.wordpress.com/

      A professor looking to stimulate interest in the obligatory
      compositions prepared by his freshman English students asked me if I
      would come to his morning classes last Friday to answer questions
      about 9/11 that the students had brought up after a viewing of `Loose
      Change'. I was grateful for the opportunity and felt confident as we
      walked toward the lecture hall because I believed that I would be able
      to handle their questions. In my mind, the challenges I would face
      would be based on my knowledge of factual information and my ability
      to convey it coherently.

      I never suspected that I would be ambushed by a furious student who
      was already shouting at me that I was an `anti-Semite' even before I
      reached the classroom. That emotional barrage never ended from that
      moment until the class disbanded. It was dramatic. He was unable to
      stay in his seat and jumped up and down and moved around the
      classroom, his hand waving wildly to get his turn to ask questions
      that were in essence hostile accusations, phoning his `friend' so that
      his `friend' could hear my comments, intrusively shoving that phone at me.

      There was no explanation or fact that I was able to provide that would
      assuage his rage. It was immaterial to him that there are Jewish
      people who are prominent in 9/11 studies and activism. Or that there
      are Jewish members in the Tampa 9/11 Truth group. Although nothing I
      said could have been interpreted as remotely anti-Semitic, the topic
      of 9/11 had pushed his `Anti-Semite' button. When I told the group
      that I thought that the perpetrators of the 9/11 crimes would have
      included members of the secret services of Great Britain, Germany,
      Israel and the US, he could only focus on the mention of Israel. The
      mere fact that the 9/11 topic was addressed seemed to him an
      abomination. He brought up Holocaust Deniers.

      In spite of the agitated student, the discussion continued and a lot
      of good questions came up. To the question of whether 9/11 truth was
      disrespectful to the surviving family members, I said that the family
      members were the ones who had pushed for the investigation and that
      their questions had remained unanswered by the 9/11 Commission Report.
      And that their film Press For Truth is documenting their ongoing quest
      for the truth.

      To the question of how a conspiracy could be kept hidden by so many
      for so long, I mentioned that the Manhattan Project to develop the
      atom bomb had involved thousands and also explained about the moles
      occupying nexus points in an organization(eg Radical Fundamentalist
      Unit of the FBI) a la Webster Tarpley.

      To the question of why there were no whistleblowers, I told them that
      there have been hundreds and gave them von Bulow, Michael Meacher, Bob
      Bowman. Patriots/ Pilots/ Architects/ Scholars for 9/11 Truth. We
      discussed the media blockade made possible by the consolidation of the
      media and orchestrated by the interlocking directors of the major
      corporations.

      To the question of why they would do such a thing, I talked about the
      military strategy document, the Project for a New American Century,
      with its demented world domination scheme, set to be triggered by a
      catastrophic and catalyzing event – the new Pearl Harbor AKA the 9/11
      attacks.

      But those are mere facts and the `anti Semite' syndrome, like the 9/11
      denial syndrome, is not cured by applying factual information. In a
      contest of raw power, mind control and propaganda win over facts.
      Emotions rule and anger and fear are the king and queen. Creating
      programmed responses to conversational triggers aids in squelching
      societal debate. "Conspiracy theorist, whack job, holocaust denier,
      wing nut, absurd, anti Semite, crazy" Attack the messenger to discount
      the message. Interrupt him, talk over him, make him lose his train of
      thought, ridicule him, insult him. No issue is to be addressed; no
      evidence is to be assessed - ever.

      The resulting emotions of humiliation, embarrassment, shame, or guilt
      usually cause the targeted person to desist. How many topics are out
      of bounds due to `political correctness'? Limiting the parameters of
      the national conversation is integrated and prearranged. Forbidden
      topic number one is why we are fighting proxy wars for Israel and
      where our congress' allegiances should lie when deciding matters of war.

      I confess I have not read Mearscheimer and Walt's article or their new
      book. But I will, now. That boy woke me up and I thank him for that. I
      have never been called an anti Semite and the sting is still fresh on
      my cheek.

      If someone criticizes Israel in any way, they are called an anti
      Semite. If I observe that the Mafia is Italian, am I `anti Italian'?
      If I say an American committed a crime, am I `anti American'? No one
      is allowed to criticize Israel or they are called an `anti Semite'.
      Even without mentioning Israel, by choosing to talk about 9/11, an
      effort is made to label that anti Semitic. The creation of taboo
      subjects is a form of mind control. Think about it – if you can!

      The very word `anti Semite' itself goes off like a hand grenade and
      destroys intelligent discourse in a wide perimeter. This artificial
      construct is maintained by the victim complex created due to WWII and
      the constant repetition of the Holocaust history. It is not permitted
      to note that the Palestinians are suffering as much -or more- today
      under the Israelis as the Jews did in the ghettos of Eastern Europe.
      The victim of genocide is now the perpetrator of genocide but that
      observation is strictly prohibited in all polite conversation.

      That young man is not a natural product of a balanced world. He is the
      product of the `social scientists' who take innocent babes and
      inoculate them with poisonous ideas and belligerent tactics. He is
      under the tutelage of those who are creating our `matrix' and he has
      been a malleable child, emotionally susceptible and easily manipulated
      into serving as a hound for the masters. I am sure that they are proud
      of their little Frankenstein, they can send him out today to disrupt
      classroom discussion and tomorrow he will be a willing servant
      infiltrator in our business and political arenas. Another `dual
      citizen' like Henry Kissinger, Michael Chertoff, Paul Wolfowitz,
      Richard Perle, Doulas Feith, Dov Zakheim, Ari Fleischer, Elliot
      Abrams, Scooter Libby, or William Kristol.

      The sum total of what you and I believe about the world is as
      distorted as that young man's idea. The political map and the
      evolution of the fortunes of the peoples of the world have been
      engineered. The Middle East map is relatively new and the present
      national borders are artifices, contrivances to set in motion the
      conflicts we see today by which the region is controlled. Why does
      Israel exist? Was it set up to be a continual thorn in the side, a
      gaping wound through which conflict could be plunged, keeping the
      region in conflict to feed the war machine, engineer regional
      depopulation and eventually control the Middle East and withdraw her
      vast energy resources?

      With all the talk in the US and Israel about the importance of
      religion, where are the major religions in all of this? Where is the
      love? The forbearance? The forgiveness? The charity? What a monumental
      lie, to ignite this area of the world under the guise of religious
      differences.

      Meanwhile we jump – or are jumped - from one irrelevant
      entertainment/infotainment topic to the next while the puppetmasters
      set the stage for the next act where America as we know it ceases to
      exist as the globalists bring her to her knees and whip her into
      submission by means of the engineered economic collapse. While we
      dance to the tempo set by their orchestra playing on their instruments
      in their scale of their choosing.

      There is a war on for your mind and stepping outside the matrix is
      harder than you may realize. Literally, the background chatter is set
      by them. Every quip, every commonly held assumption, every knee jerk
      assertion has been programmed into us. Examine your thoughts and free
      your mind.