OB/GYN Ron Paul's Babies: Where Are We Now?

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 5, 2008
      OB/GYN Ron Paul's Babies: Where Are We Now?
      www.dailypaul.com

      If you delve closely into Republican presidential hopeful Ron Paul's
      background, you'll discover that he is a trained obstetrician. In
      fact, for a span in the 1970s, Ron Paul was the only OB/GYN for Lake
      Jackson, Texas. My mother was one of his patients. On May 11, 1971, at
      approximately 3 a.m., Ron Paul delivered me into this world at
      Brazoria County Hospital.

      My family and I left Lake Jackson for the East Coast four months
      later, and I only went back to visit once. I was amused and slightly
      perturbed when I discovered during that visit that my birthplace had
      streets named "This Way" and "Wrong Way." Yet having just spent a year
      living in Ted Geisel's former dormitory at Dartmouth, I also found it
      oddly fitting.

      Since that visit some 15 years ago, I haven't given Lake Jackson nor
      my brief Texan history much thought. But hearing about Ron Paul and
      observing as he quietly builds support is beginning to make me wonder:
      Where are Ron Paul's other 3,999 babies? Who are we? Where do we live?
      Will Ron Paul get our vote?

      I am asking for anyone who was born in Brazoria County, Texas, during
      Ron Paul's obstetrical reign to send me a message. Since Lake Jackson
      is a Dow Petrochemical town, many of us are probably scattered across
      the country, if not the globe.

      I look forward to connecting with Ron Paul's other kids and sharing my
      results with the world here on AC in January.