The Rock Thrown in the Pond - Who Profits?

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 2, 2007
      The Rock Thrown in the Pond - Who Profits?
      by Walter Burien
      http://www.opednews.com/articles/opedne_walter_b_070920_the_rock_thrown_in_t.htm

      When the US went off the gold and silver standard back in 1963, the
      central banks and the world power players (the Cabal) started buying
      up as much of the gold they could get their hands on. On average up to
      150 tons per month over the next 40 years.

      It was in their interests to use and manipulate the derivatives market
      to keep the price low so they could buy the physical gold with the
      least amount of dollars used. In the 70's they flexed their muscles by
      playing on that ever proven age old greed technique for conversion of
      wealth from others into their pockets with a run towards $1000 gold,
      $2 gas, $50 Silver, and 21% interest rates. It worked grandly. Pure
      control, pure manipulation, pure conversion, most of the population
      got screwed as prices went up and then came crashing down. With their
      partner in crime, the syndicated media controllers and key players
      from with US (federal and local) Government. They were able to convert
      a big piece of the pie into their hands.

      Come 2001, the move goes into play for the "Big" and final conversion
      for unified one world order control, but with a slightly different
      twist. This time it should be called the promoted false flag
      conversion technique. The circumstances didn't require another World
      War, just the implication of one.

      People are creatures of habit. People have been conditioned into
      chasing after dollars and in fact by the controllers playing on the
      peoples own greed and barraging them with nonstop commercial
      programming, many of the people have turned their back on their
      country, families, friends, and neighbors as they through conditioned
      reflex response acted towards chasing after those dollars as
      conversion of their own wealth funneled straight into the syndicates
      pockets took place.

      There is a real World War going on right now. It has nothing to do
      with the common applied terms of war as we have been conditioned to
      know of bombs, bullets, and death there from. It is a war of
      population control and management.

      What are the objectives of this war of the controllers? Final Jeopardy
      Question!! Tic, tic, tic. Final answer: Population management and
      control where the end result has an ongoing conversion of wealth in
      place whereby the population is managed as a "Productivity Unit," with
      most of that productivity going into the hands of the controllers.
      Nothing new here, that game-plan has been in effect from before the
      times of the Egyptian Pharaohs.

      To the Cabal it does not really matter if the conversion takes place
      during peaceful times, brutality by conventional war, or under
      democracy, communism, fascism, or forced or voluntary servitude. All
      that matters is that the conversion takes place.

      When you look at world events, to understand what is going on all you
      have to do is ask yourself; Who benefits (profits)?

      EXAMPLE - 911: Here, the who benefited question is overpoweringly
      clear. i.e.:

      1. Larry Silverstein with about a hundred million dollar investment (a
      few monthly payments on the WTC complex lease agreement) gets a 6.5
      billion dollar payout;

      2. Port Authority who was trying to sell the WTC complex since 1978
      with no takers, and who knew since 1982 that the towers needed to be
      demolished at a cost of over ten billion dollars due to inherent
      design flaws gets their problem solved;

      3. US Government (local and federal) who were holding their largest
      "short" international derivative positions in the history since
      government funds were trading the international markets (60% - 65%
      short) turns those position's into trillion dollar profits in the
      blink of an eye;

      4. The political front, fifty billion dollars changes hands within
      government by assignment in the first two weeks after 911;

      5. Legislation takes place for catchy named programs called "The
      Patriot Act", and "Homeland Security" which puts the population of the
      United States down the path to be under clear fascist and police state
      dictates;

      6. Over three trillion dollars changes hands as the US targets oil
      rich countries, and now has a Iran in their cross-hairs with virtually
      no opposition of any consequences in having done so;

      7. Interest rates go down to a half of a percent, the stock market to
      the moon, and US Dollar to its 30 year low totally contrary to any
      norm and then these items oscillate at the promoted cue of the Cabal
      (with the motivational script being read by their partners the
      syndicated media to school the minnows) whereby the controllers
      knowing the intent and direction liquidate all of the non-cabal
      players of vast (a few trillion dollars) amounts of money;

      8. And last but not least, the Cabal's plan that went into effect in
      1963 to buy up all of the gold under the Cabal's control. The plan is
      now being wedged as a force play for gold to become the standard again
      as the backing for US currency as the "barter" tool of choice.

      Well, I am sure you have heard that expression, "He who controls the
      Gold make the rules." Well, if they pull it off, it will be the last
      "Key" to opening the door for the one-world-governance being that the
      ones who own all of the gold is the cabal and if done the last and
      greatest play for conveyance of wealth into their hands will have been
      accomplished. Gold will move to $1200 to $3000 per oz and the Cabal
      will own most of it.

      Fed GoldThe US Government pledged, all of the gold it owned to the
      Federal Reserve in 1963 then at $42 per oz as can be seen and verified
      in the note section, note 2 and 14 of the 1999 Federal Combined
      Financial Statement. If the dollar went on the gold standard we would
      have to buy the gold from the Cabal. Get it? I hope so.

      When this push comes to shove play goes into effect, here is the
      silver bullet as they call it to cancel out the Cabals final step for
      world wealth conversion into their hands;

      Let the dollar be backed by a commodity index which includes; grains,
      metals, produce; domestic stock; energy; etc. Here it will not be the
      golden rule but the productivity value of the countries commodity
      production.

      Doing this will really put a hiccup (to say the least) in the Cabal's
      plan for final conversion through their hoarding of gold since 1963.
      (The Cabal won't get killed, they just won't make a killing) It will
      also be a just economic environment world wide being that each
      country's currency will now maintain or grow in its value based on
      that country's own productivity in physical resources not
      "exclusively" on who owns the gold.

      I cannot emphasize enough the importance of what is said in the
      paragraph above. It is the difference between primary failure of the
      Cabal's last step and significant success accomplished for the people.

      A commodity INDEX backed currency and NOT a gold backed currency.

      Keep in mind, the central banks with the Cabal players now are the
      "owners" of 85% of the gold, the general populace has very little. The
      Cabal's plan since 1963 has been to facilitate absolute corporate
      controlled management of the people as conversion of the people's
      wealth in final result ended up in their hands.

      Since September 11th 2001, the process, in all respects (emphasis
      added) for conversion of that wealth has speeded up ten times fold.
      Do not let them turn the final and last key as they have planned.

      A few Generals need to come forward from the general population to
      make what happens, happen for the "benefit" of We The People, and not
      the Cabal or there will no longer be We The People, but We the Slaves.
      Break that masterfully applied entertainment conditioning forced on
      you since birth and join the war, our war to protect our families,
      friends, and neighbors from the clear intent of the Cabal.

      I support Dr. Ron Paul for President of the United States at this time
      on most points but not at all on his statements per the dollar backed
      by gold. Intentionally or unintentionally on his part, if he was
      elected president and was to implement a just gold backed US dollar,
      he would be finalizing turning the last key for the Cabal to
      accomplish their final conversion. If, at this time Dr. Paul changed
      his statements to a dollar backed by a "commodity index" that included
      gold and all other commodities (Where the true wealth of the US
      rests), then I would back this "General" platform 101% otherwise I
      could not.

      PS: Back to who Benefits? It was not a few countries from the Middle
      East or the people therein who have had their resources plundered, a
      million or so of their people killed, who are now facing totalitarian
      rule by an externally placed and managed puppet regime.

      Look closely at reality and not well managed marketed hype designed
      with specific objectives harmonized with well orchestrated and
      promoted events designed to accomplish the Cabal's master plan.

      If We The People do not get a grip, and then regain control, we will
      all suffer dire consequences for not having done so. One voice can
      turn into a million and a million can change the World. Focus on the
      basics and stop scattering like minnows every time the Cabal throws a
      rock in the pond. Catch the rock before it hits the water and throw it
      back, or even better yet, take the rock out of their hand in the first
      place.

      Truly yours,

      Walter J. Burien, Jr.
      Saint Johns, AZ