Hawaiians Fight Radioactive Poison

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 1, 2007
      Geiger Counter Shootout At the OK Corral
      by Bob Nichols, Project Censored Award Winner
      San Francisco Bay View
      duweapons @ gmail.com

      (San Francisco)- "This has sure been a "Geiger Counter" shootout at
      the OK Corral and it will continue to be. Citizens armed with
      radiation monitors in Hawaii are creating a global citizen air
      monitoring movement" declared world famous radiation expert Leuren
      Moret. [1]

      "I am going to Canada next week to meet with cattle ranchers and First
      Nation People who are tired of being poisoned... by uranium... by
      mining... by oil and gas burnoffs... by the "Big Boys" on Wall Street,
      Buckingham Palace, and the City of London."

      "And I now have an air monitoring group working around the world to
      air monitor their poisoned environments and a black community at
      Hunters Point Naval Shipyard in south San Francisco tired of having
      their children die of cancer and suffer from asthma."

      "I told General Lee on March 19 to stop lying to the [Hawaiian]
      Legislature. And, I told him I would get him and I did on April 21 in
      south Kona with those high radiation monitor readings from Pohakaloa.
      And it wasn't just me, the citizens who have supported and followed
      through are the real strength of all of this. The media has to deal
      with these global voices now because they are the 'shot heard round
      the world.'"

      Moret continued, "The media can blab and cover up and call me names
      and denigrate the citizens and Takata [State of Hawaii Radiological
      Health officer] can say I was "measuring radiation in bananas"
      [Standard Health Physics Society response. They are supposed to be
      protecting citizens, instead they are poisoning them.] But, guess
      what? It's the citizens' air monitoring data that is taking all of the
      lies and liars down in the end."

      "The strategic mistake the military made was shifting the testing in
      the DU bills from the soldiers to the environment. And now they have
      to live with the consequences. They will die impaled on their own
      pitard, because the Army is in violation of their own environmental
      regulations [AR 700-48 and TB 9-1300-13278 and TC5-400] and now I am
      bringing in the lawyers."

      Doug Fox of Honaunau, Hawaii, reported in an email to well known
      Hawaiian military affiliated reporter, William Cole, " It really is
      too bad you would not report on the citizen air monitoring outside
      Pohakuloa on 5/29 that found elevated radiation." [Pohakuloa is the
      Army Base where the live fire with Uranium rounds occurred. The Army
      was caught with their pants down, lying.]

      "You were told the data was emailable as a printout. I specifically
      told you about it prior to submission and you showed no interest.
      Maybe in the future you can report all the readings being done,
      especially since the only continuous air monitoring is by citizens."

      Doug Fox continued "The protocol by the State with a one day
      monitoring [on "safe" days] is not going to find sporadic releases
      such as we have witnessed from Pohakuloa [live Uranium firing range.]
      In the future, please let the people know that elevated radiation is
      coming from Pohakuloa, as recorded by continuous air monitoring. "

      Moret concluded, "Watch out. The shootout is not over. It's time for
      science at the Bar. Get ready to watch them run."

      Moret was in Hawaii on a simple stopover returning to San Francisco
      from a successful "Radiation Wrecking Ball Asian Tour." Moret spoke to
      thousands of professionals and everyday people in Japan, Okinawa,
      Kuala Lampur and India.

      Contact Leuren Moret at the San Francisco Bay View newspaper at
      LeurenMoret [at] yahoo com or leurenmoret [at] yahoo.com for interview
      and speaking engagement information. Moret has spoken in 46 countries
      about the Genocidal dangers of the United States continued promiscuous
      use of radioactive uranium weapons, especially in Central Asia,
      including Iraq.

      Bob Nichols is a SFBV Correspondent, award winning writer and author.
      Nichols first Book "There are No Words" is being completed now.
      Nichols is a former Ammunition Depot employee and Bomb Maker. He
      encourages your questions and comments. You can reach Nichols at
      DUweapons [at] gmail.com

      [1] Army's Uranium Weapons Contaminate Hawaii. Leuren Moret in Hawaii
      on KITV Hawaii surprised by high readings. See this YouTube of news
      show in Hawaii, notice the distinctive dress.