Because It’s FUNNY When We Do It

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 12, 2007
      Because It's FUNNY When We Do It
      Mark Glenn - crescentandcross @ gmail.com
      August 12th, 2007

      Just when you think they have had their fill, when they couldn't
      possibly fit any more into their collective gullet after engorging
      themselves at the buffet table of vulgar, brutish, boorish behavior,
      well, surprise, surprise, they come along and one-up themselves, just
      as they always have, always do, and unfortunately for the rest of us,
      always will.

      It's probably not a good thing to admit at this particular moment,
      given what it is I do these days for a living, but the fact of the
      matter is that until this afternoon, I had never heard of Sarah Silverman.

      I do not watch television except for the news and the weather, and not
      because I some sort of advanced, enlightened being who doesn't need
      distractions like everyone else. Rather, it is that peace of mind is
      more valuable to me than gold, and thus the last thing I want to hear
      about are the details of the decadent, depressing world of show
      business types in America and what life is like for them in the sewer.
      Thus, I do not know who the latest flavor of the day is with regards
      to movies, music, television, etc, and therefore why up until today
      Mz. Silverman was someone unknown to me.

      You can imagine then how shocked I was to read the following quote
      from one of her comedy routines. As usual, I apologize ahead of time
      to those with delicate ears or delicate eyes–

      "I hope the Jews did kill Christ…I'd do it again. I'd fucking do it
      again—in a second."

      `Must be a mistake' I thought to myself. `They're not that bold yet'.

      A quick google search, using the name of this illustrious,
      much-celebrated and adored Jewish American Princess and a few of the
      key words attributed to her performance (that I was just sure couldn't
      have taken place in this `Christian' country known as the United
      States, and particularly with all those `God Bless America' bumper
      stickers flying around these days) and, as luck would have it–`Bingo'!
      just as Fr. Burger used to say on Friday nights at St. Bernadette's
      when I was a grade school youngster…Page after page after page of that
      infamous one-liner, along with page after page after page of praise
      and rave reviews from the most influential newspapers and periodicals
      in America.

      Of course, in hindsight I now realize that this assumption on my part,
      that `They're not that bold yet' was merely symptomatic of this thing
      known as denial that a lot of us are going through these days as we
      consider the immensity of the situation we are facing. Again, in the
      interests of my own defense, this is a perfectly understandable, human
      thing, this `denial' business. What is taking place with regards to
      the `nice Jewish folks' who run our entertainment industry and the
      level to which they are willing to stoop these days is so insane and
      incomprehensible that it would appear to be impossible to any person
      of relatively sound mind.

      More than this though, this `denial' thing is perfectly understandable
      when considered in the context of what it means to be a Gentile. the
      fact is, we do not know what it is like to think with a Jewish mind
      and to see things through Jewish eyes. As much as we have been
      propagandized into thinking that we are all the same and that we all
      share the same basic values, needs and affections, the truth is that
      this is just another clever marketing ploy on the part of their PR
      people in making us and our behavior more predictable and pliable. We
      were not cut from the same cloth. We are not fruit that has fallen
      from the same tree. We Gentiles do not think like our Jewish
      counterparts, the history of the last 2,000 years being proof positive
      of this. As long as we remain Gentile and they remain Jewish we will
      never see eye to eye, just as we never have, something that they
      realize all-too-well despite the fact that we do not.

      And it is for this reason that there is this undeniable predominance
      of Jews or else Jewish influence in American media, because Gentile
      culture has to be remade in their image so that it is more
      `hospitable' to their affections and their agenda. If the proof of
      this is not self-evident to us it certainly is to them, partial
      evidence of which can be found in infamous the article written by Joel
      Kline appearing in the LA Times a few years ago–

      `This is what happens when you (Gentiles) forget to keep scaring
      us…Now that we've assimilated to the point where we're completely the
      same as white people, we're trying to re-create a community by shoving
      our culture down your throats.'

      And thus, given that we do not think like our counterparts in the
      Jewish community means we have a difficult time understanding what
      drives and motivates them. We have trouble appreciating the
      `qualities' that many (if not most) of them hold dear to some extent,
      such as nerviness, the willingness to `cross the line' in terms polite
      behavior, the willingness to offend and the seemingly ever-present
      proclivity towards defaming and degrading what is sacrosanct to
      others, something they refer to collectively as `chutzpah'.

      And it is this fact–meaning that I still, even in 21st century
      America, think like a Gentile rather than a Jew, that is the reason
      for my briefly entertaining that `They're not that bold yet' notion'.

      The other reason for this momentary lapse into non-reality is, simply,
      that I `forgot', another by-product of having 8 kids, which is the
      loss of short-term memory…

      I forgot that there were already films known as `The Last Temptation
      of Christ' and `The Da Vinci Code' and others of a similar vein whose
      central theme was that Jesus was a buffoon whose memory deserves being
      degraded and defamed in the worst way imaginable. I forgot that there
      was a new movie due to be released any day now by those `nice Jewish
      folks' in Hollywood wherein Jesus talks a librarian who is still a
      virgin into sleeping with him. I forgot about all those other things
      that have surfaced in the Jewish media in America these last years
      such as the `Gospel of Judas' that caused Jews everywhere in American
      to go gaga, claiming that Jesus ASKED Judas to betray Him by handing
      him over to His enemies, the Pharisees. I forgot about all the other
      `discoveries' of late such as Jesus' remains being found, thus
      debunking His resurrection and, of course, lest we forget, that porno
      film `Corpus Christi' which figures Jesus and his Apostles engaging in
      a homosexual orgy, again, all masterpieces from our fine Jewish folks
      in the American media.

      And, again, (at the risk of beating what is a dead horse) I really
      think that it all comes back to the difference between being Jewish
      and Gentile. It is easy to forget about these things, because these
      things are so `over the edge' that the mere thought of their existence
      clashes with reality in the mind of a Gentile. For us, it's
      inconceivable how anyone of any stripe could hold a man like Jesus in
      such low regard, and I am not talking organized religion here or
      Jesus' divinity or anything complicated like that, but rather just
      Jesus the man, Jesus the human being…Even ATHEISTS who do not nurse a
      predatory mindset when it comes to dealing with their fellow man
      should be able to appreciate someone like Jesus merely in terms of His
      humanitarian message. Even if it were proved today beyond any
      reasonable doubt that the whole story of Jesus was a myth and that the
      New Testament was just a piece of fiction, a person of good will could
      still entertain positive feelings for Him as the main character in a
      storyline. therefore, for those of us who were never raised in the
      sewer of Jewish Talmudic thinking, this organic, institutionalized
      contempt that most Jews entertain for him is inconceivable and thus we
      look at it as irrational and thus not worthy of study, similar I
      suppose to why a particular person might hate ice-cream.

      Nevertheless, I searched the net for something that might better
      contextualize this young lady's remarks, as difficult as it would be
      to imagine any kind of contextualizing taking place that could
      possibly mitigate the poison in her words…

      Ok, maybe a typo or a misquote….

      What I found instead was a whole lot of other garbage she had
      defecated out of that refined, Jewish mouth hooked up to that
      wonderful Jewish soul that we Gentiles are regularly told by Judaic
      authorities is superior to the souls of us non-Jews and found as well
      a whole smorgasbord of other goodies that illustrate why these folks
      think they are so superior to the rest of us: In-depth,
      no-holds-barred discussions about anal sex, oral sex, incest,
      abortion, rape, bestiality, masturbation, jokes about people starving
      to death or dying of disease, you name it. A seemingly bottomless pit
      of topics drudged out of some spiritual septic tank, none of which
      were off-limits or considered off-color with this young ambassador
      from a group of people who entertain with militant fanaticism the idea
      that they are chosen by God and favored over everyone else.

      Thinking that there had to be others like me who looked with distaste
      upon all of this, I then began reading some of the reviews and
      articles written on her rise to stardom. Being that it is a no-brainer
      that the media in America is as Jewish as matzo ball soup, I was
      relatively confident that there had to be SOMEONE, ANYONE out there
      from within the Jewish community who would see the danger of
      `anti-Semitism' rearing its head as a result of her ugly comments
      concerning Jesus. After all, this is the era when Christians and Jews
      are supposed to be getting along famously and when the rest of us have
      to be REALLY careful not to say something that might offend them, such
      as the role their ancestors played in the death of the man we most
      revere, Jesus Christ.

      Another quick search on google for anything that might hint of some
      squeak of protest, and, to my surprise (or perhaps not to my surprise)
      there was nothing. I checked the website of the biggest of all the
      anti-anti-Semitic organizations in the world–the ADL, sure that Mz.
      Silverman's comments would have caused their alarms to go off in
      panic. After all, these are the folks who would–if it were
      possible–have sensors placed on every street corner in America that
      can detect when someone passes gas in an `anti-Semitic' way and who in
      all other ways and at all other times raise holy hell when anything
      comes along that might put the Jewish community in a light they
      consider less than perfect. These are the folks who–under the
      direction of Abraham Foxman, ran Mel Gibson's life through the meat
      grinder for his movie `The Passion' and who put the heat on him to
      remove that passage in his film lifted from the Gospels where the Jews
      accepted the blame for Jesus' death in exactly the same way as Mz.
      Silverman did in her monologue. These are the same folks who just
      recently took the leader of the largest Christian church in the world
      to task for daring to re-instate a centuries-old prayer asking God to
      show His benevolence upon the Jewish people by opening their eyes as
      to what jerks they are when they don't get their way 100% of the time,

      Not a peep from the pip-squeak Foxman.

      I checked with some of the other Jewish organizations who see a
      Holocaust erupting at any moment as a result of Christians' holding
      fast to the idea that it was a Jewish plot to have Jesus killed in 33
      AD. I looked at groups such as the Jewish Defense League, Jewish
      Defense Organization, World Jewish Congress, Jews For the Preservation
      of Firearms Ownership, Jews Against Zionism, Jews For Zionism, Jews
      For Breast Enhancement Surgery, Jews Against Breast Enhancement
      surgery, Jewish-this, Jewish-that, you name it…

      And yet, despite the fact these folks are sooooooo sensitive to the
      need for Christians and Jews to all get along and for the rest of us
      to put this `Jews are responsible for the death of Jesus' thing behind
      us and let bygones be bygones, there was nothing from any of them.
      Nothing. Not a burp that would indicate some sort of intellectual
      indigestion on their part. No protests or denunciations. Not an
      apology. No attempt to distance the more `respectable members' of the
      Jewish community from the remarks of this over-indulged, foul-mouthed,
      poorly-disciplined porn-star-wannabe.

      `Ok' I thought to myself. `Certainly someone from within the Christian
      community had something to say about this. Someone, a preacher,
      priest, politician, pundit, someone.

      Tragically, not a whimper, and even from the heavy hitters within the
      Christian community who rally their flock from time to time with some
      pressing issue such as purple Teletubbies or the Muslims. Robertson
      was as quiet as a church mouse. Hagee didn't bring an ounce of his
      impressive weight to bear (pun clearly intended) within his
      organization as he does in calling for the US to slaughter a billion
      Muslims around the world. The late Jerry Falwell who recently died and
      went to hell had said nothing about it when he was alive, no doubt
      consumed with the business of buffing the leer jet he had received as
      a gift from the state of Israel many years ago.

      Likewise with the other loudmouths from the secular right-wing media,
      such as Limbaugh, O'Reilly, Hannity, Savage, Beck, Liddy, etc. Nothing
      from Joseph Farah's WorldNetDaily that bills itself as the vanguard
      protecting western Judeo-Christian culture against the spectre of
      `Islamo-Fascism'. Not a mention of Mz. Silverman and her
      less-than-complimentary comments about the man revered by over a
      billion Christians and a billion Muslims worldwide. Is it too far a
      stretch to imagine what these guys would have done had it been a
      Muslim saying such a defamatory thing about Christ? They would have
      erupted with the verbal equivalent of irritable bowel syndrome to the
      point that they needed some kind of surgery to shut down the process
      long enough for us to clean up the mess.

      I kept searching, desperately hoping against hope that there would be
      some sane person out there from within the `Judeo-Christian' community
      who would have something unfavorable to say about such an ugly
      performance. Some protest, some sense of outrage at what would have
      been considered `hate speech' and in some countries prosecuted by the
      law if it had been directed against Jews. Was there no decency (or,
      absent that, some consistency) on the part of those who are constantly
      lecturing the rest of us ad nauseum on what is and is not acceptable

      To my horror, all I found was praise, the same kind taking place on
      Good Friday when the crowd cheered for Barabbas. One `nice Jewish boy'
      writing for an influential periodical said "The line is funny to me
      because it so shockingly exposes a dangerous, hidden truth. The fact
      is, most Jews have felt the same way at one time or another." Going
      through the list of other comments, it was more of the same –`Isn't
      she GREAT?!!' they all seemed to ask–not as a question, but rather as
      a demand for agreement, the unspoken but clear message trailing
      afterwards being `And don't you dare think otherwise'.

      I contacted a friend of mine who is Jewish and who is constantly
      trying to `set me straight' in terms of my `misconceptions' about
      Judaism. `No,' he tells me all the time…`We don't hate Jesus, we just
      don`t think He is the son of God.' I ask him if he has heard of Mz.
      Silverman. `Yes' he tells me. I ask him if he heard Mz. Silverman's
      comments about Jesus, and again, the answer was `yes'. `Why don't you
      speak out against it?' I ask him. `Aren't you concerned that the
      silence on the part of the Jewish community might make Christians
      start believing in all those `old canards' of Jews nursing a hatred
      for Jesus?'

      A very interesting answer on his part–`Well…Our rabbis teach that we
      are not supposed to get involved in things like this. We're supposed
      to lead exemplary lives and let this be the testimony to the goodness
      of Judaism.'

      `But' I interject, `Why is it that you guys are so vocal whenever
      someone else says something defamatory about what is sacred to you?…'

      He repeats what he said before, only this time with a certain hint of
      `uh, oh' in his answer, as if he were caught off guard by the obvious
      double-standard in operation here. `Well, you see, our rabbis teach us

      What it all boils down to, fellow Gentiles, is a very
      simple-to-understand, very easy-to-pronounce, 4-syllable word that has
      always been the bedrock of the Jewish mindset and which, not
      coincidentally, was the thing that Jesus warned us most about, which
      is this thing called `HYPOCRISY'. You see, when WE do it, meaning when
      we rightly attribute the murder of Jesus Christ to His Jewish enemies
      2,000 years ago, it is called `hate-speech' and something that they
      want to make illegal in the United States, just as they have
      throughout the rest of the formerly Christian western world. However,
      when THEY do it, we are supposed to just sit there and take it like a
      woman being raped by a gang of thugs, and the operating principle
      behind it all is this–

      `Because it's FUNNY when we do it'.

      A Pure case of double-minded Talmudic thinking if there ever was such
      a thing. it imperfectly acceptable to paint a picture of Jesus as His
      enemies would prefer, meaning the bastard son of a Roman centurion and
      a buffoon who `got what he deserved', and as long as it is done in
      this light, well, then it is ok to gloat over His death and boast of
      the Jewish conspiracy to destroy Him and His revolution against
      Phariseeism. To mourn Him though and to lay the finger of blame on
      those who openly boast of their role in it and to do so in an
      uncomplimentary light however changes the equation completely, the
      logic of their argument being that there is HUGE difference between 6
      and half-a-dozen.

      Well, the fact of the matter is that this search for an answer
      concerning the audible silence over Mz. Silverman's anti-Semitic
      remarks (yes, anti-Semitic, since Jesus WAS INDEED a Semite) turns out
      to be not as much a boondoggle as it is a boon. `Behind every cloud
      there is a silver lining,' as they say, the silver lining in this case
      being this thing known as self-evidentiary truth, and, just as
      importantly, truth that has been staring us in the face all along, and
      not just for generations, but for millennia, this thing called Jewish
      hypocrisy. Not wanting to blast your eyes out of your sockets with a
      long barrage of capital letters, but nevertheless–

      …Good lord, the companies manufacturing ear plugs would be so flush
      with cash from the sales of such a shrill, ear-splitting event taking
      place that they would most likely diversify their holdings and create
      some new banking conglomeration.

      I know what you are all saying… `Big deal, another foul-mouthed,
      vicious-minded Jew in the entertainment industry defaming Jesus. A
      dime a dozen, SOS…Same Old Shtick,' to which I say, `Yes, you're
      right. A leopard does not change its spots and a bad tree bears bad

      Still, as with all events in life, including what seem to be senseless
      disasters, there is a lesson to be learned in all of this, not the
      least of which is that we Gentiles need to stop wasting our time
      waiting for the Jews to `come around' and see the light. We need to
      face the obvious–THEY WILL NEVER DO IT BY THEIR OWN VOLITION. The idea
      entertained by a lot of Christians these days that `very soon 144,000
      Jews are going to convert to Christianity and so we have to be careful
      not to push them away' is as likely as 144,000 alligators one day
      deciding they would rather be vegetarians.

      They've had 2,000 years to abandon the idea that the world is flat and
      a whole host of other backwards, regressive tendencies in their
      thinking that have caused them nothing but misery and yet as of this
      moment they have not. They have had 2,000 to liberate themselves from
      the oppressive bondage that their Rabbinical leaders hold over them
      and yet, as of this moment, they have not. Jesus performed miracles in
      the plain sight of their ancestors 2,000 years ago and it STILL wasn't
      enough to keep them from giving into the demands of their Rabbis of
      having Him executed, and it is no different today. The Western world
      that–at least at one time–was the embodiment of Jesus' teaching is
      crucified on a daily basis economically, politically, on every front
      imaginable and in what was every Christian institution and this all
      takes place principally within the context of what is a
      Jewish-oriented agenda. The Jews want to be absolved of the guilt for
      what their forefathers did 20 centuries ago, and yet when some
      filthy-mouthed gypsy named Silverman comes forward and before billions
      of people on earth revels in the idea that she bears some of that
      guilt and would do it all over again and then the rest of the tribe
      does nothing to protest this, they share her guilt and the guilt of
      their ancestors.

      Personally, what I would REALLY like to see happen is that the
      silver-tongued Mz. Silverman be taken to one of those
      `Christianity-hating Moooozlim' countries we hear so much about from
      the likes of Hagee, Limbaugh, Robertson and every other shabbos goy
      working overtime in lying to the American people and let her find out
      how people in those countries deal with filthy-mouthed sluts who say
      such things about the same Jesus who is loved and revered by Muslims
      around the globe, and that WOULD be funny. I can guarantee one thing,
      we wouldn't hear about the outcome of THIS on our Jewish news network.

      Give it up, fellow Gentiles. Leave it in God's hands to convert the
      Jews and relieve them of their blindness. They scorn your good will
      and mock your naiveté in the same way they laughed at Jesus as he hung
      on the cross for 3 hours.

      In the meantime, the rest of us need to do what is necessary in
      securing a future for our children and grandchildren where they will
      be safe from the likes of Silverman & Co who are intent upon remaking
      them into something more acceptable to the Synagogue, and rescuing our
      progeny from the clutches of these predators will not be realized as
      long as we worry about hurting the feelings of our `nice Jewish
      neighbors' who, while possibly not attacking our Christian
      sensibilities in an overt way, nevertheless still aid in the larger
      agenda of destroying the name of the hated Jesus by their silence on
      matters such as these and others. Their motto has always been one of
      `never forget' and in view of the things that are happening to all of
      us today, it is probably wise that we do the same, if for no other
      reason than for the sake of those who will inherit the fruits we
      ourselves have planted…

      …And you can forget about them ever having their fill. As they have
      demonstrated on far too many occasions, they never do.