Arthur Topham: Notes on Political Zionism

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 4, 2007
      The Seeds of Global Tyranny
      Perennial Notes on Political Zionism
      By Arthur Topham
      May 1, 2007
      Radical Press
      http://www.radicalpress.com/?p=459

      With the onset of Spring imagery of renewal and the planting of new
      seed is present in the minds of gardeners everywhere. And, by
      extrapolation, a similar scenario exists for those of a philosophical
      nature who perpetually work the inner soils of their being, striving
      to reap new harvests of perspective and understanding. As one of those
      philosophers who enjoys the challenge of planting new ideas and hoeing
      inordinately long rows, my thoughts again shift to the perennial flow
      of unanswered queries surrounding "the Jewish question" and the unique
      part that this minor religious sect plays in the cosmic dance upon
      life's stage.

      Having spent another Winter pondering and debating this question with
      writers and thinkers, both Jewish and Gentile, there still remains a
      strong conviction in my mind that the greatest challenge to all the
      generations of people today, from individual citizens to sovereign
      nations, is the achievement of a clear consensus of mutual
      understanding regarding the paramount role that the Zionist Jews have
      historically played (and continue to play) in the ongoing drama of
      control and manipulation of the global economy, world politics and the
      socio-cultural, information paradigm now known euphemistically to
      seekers of truth as the Matrix.

      There are few, if any, of us living today who were around when that
      fateful sprout we now know as Political Zionism formally burst through
      its Talmudic encased shell to poke its hydra head out from the fertile
      and fermenting soils of European society back in 1897. That was when
      Dr. Theodor Herzl, a Budapest-born Sephardic Jew and Viennese
      journalist, organized an international conference in Basel,
      Switzerland to discuss the age-old question of seeking a permanent
      "homeland" for the multitude of Jews who, ostensibly, had been
      wandering the earth since their banishment by Rome from Palestinian
      territory in 70 A.D. The conference took place one year after Herzl
      published his controversial book, The Jewish State, and it culminated
      in the formation of the World Zionist Organization, the first of many
      intentional "international" organizations designed to implement the
      Zionist's plan for creating an instrument with which to overthrow and
      destroy every nation state upon the planet (with the exception of
      their own, i.e. Israel) and supplant them with a one world government.

      The kernel of Political Zionism had lain dormant for centuries,
      confined, as the bulk of Jews themselves, within the hoary husk
      prison-cell of the Jewish Talmud – a massively ponderous tome of
      ongoing, manmade statutes and judgments first compiled by the
      Pharisees after their banishment from Jerusalem. The Talmud was, in
      essence, the indestructible, stainless steel canister within which the
      basic tenets of Abraham's seed were contained and was recognized by
      the vast majority of Jews as the supreme "Law" over and above the
      Torah (the Pentateuch or Old Testament of the Christian Bible).

      For thinkers of this present time to fathom the depth of relative
      importance that the Talmud has played in the formation of the Zionist
      mindset and grasp the overall intent of this chauvinist and racist
      mental outlook that developed over the past two thousand years is, I
      suggest, the greatest intellectual and spiritual challenge facing
      humankind today.

      And what of this seed? What garden variety, bug resistant specimen of
      germ was inserted into the social, cultural and political ground that
      would, over time, take firm hold and produce such an abundance of
      mental and emotional foliage that even today – a century or more
      beyond the initial planting – the vast majority of thinkers are still
      blinded and confused by the conceptual camouflage that these
      premeditated, genetically modified plants have produced?

      First, the Big Bucks

      In order to deliberately set out to create a global mental monoculture
      composed of political, social and cultural paradigms the primary
      prerequisite, as every investor knows, is to have and to hold the
      generative "power of the purse", a phrase coined and used by the
      Talmudic Zionist Jews. No endeavor of such proportions could possible
      have been contemplated on a serious level and then actually undertaken
      without first ensuring that the requisite financial resources were in
      place to cover all the potential contingencies that could, and would,
      arise in a venture of such magnitude. Analogous therefore to this
      creation of a world wide, intellectual landscape of mono-cultural
      thinking would be the notion of undertaking a similar project of an
      agricultural nature without the wherewithal to irrigate and fertilize
      such a massive scheme.

      The capital therefore had to be securely in place beforehand for such
      a proposition to have any real chance of success and that fundamental
      factor of the Zionist formula for global dominance took formal root in
      the fields of Western society when the Jewish banking cartel headed by
      the Rothschild family of fine bankers finally, through wealth, wile
      and will, were able to establish their initial foundation for war,
      terror, strife and mind-control via the collusive devise known as the
      centralized banking system.

      As an aside it ought to be born in mind that while many of today's
      students of history are cognizant of the crucial role that the Jewish
      bankers have played in the unfolding of the Zionist agenda for
      creating a one world government the vast majority of people still
      remain ignorant of the fact that the Jews had been playing the money
      game with nation-states and their leaders for thousands of years,
      leaving a legacy to the world of nation after nation, destroyed and
      confounded, from Babylon to Egypt to Greece then Rome to Spain and
      eventually Russia in the beginnings of the 20th Century. From eastern
      Europe the Zionists then set their sights upon the New World, the USA
      in particular.

      Using what is commonly known today to researchers on the subject as
      the fractional reserve banking system, a clandestine, alchemical
      process of creating gold, not out of lead but out of purely mental
      concepts, or as some say, "thin air", was to prove, upon assay, to be
      the most fantastic, yet fruitfully usurious scheme ever devised by man
      to guarantee untold wealth and power for those whose hands held the
      strings of this literally bottomless purse.

      Metaphorically speaking then this was the first Jewish Modified
      Organism (JMO) which the Talmudic Jewish Zionists created and from its
      renewable, revenue producing roots sprang forth a money tree within
      the boundaries of every sovereign nation of the Western world; a
      Trojan Horse of such magnanimity and subtleness that once firmly in
      place it then provided the wherewithal to begin the grand design of
      what I have referred to elsewhere as "the infrastructure of tyranny"*
      which became the foundation upon which the current era of terror now
      precariously rests.

      The crowning glory of this conspiracy to conscript all mankind into an
      army of compliant, consumer slaves, after the Talmudic Jewish
      controlled "Russian" revolution of 1917, was the Rothschild scheme to
      create a private, central banking system in the United States of
      America. That feat was accomplished in 1913 when the so-called Federal
      Reserve banking system was established. With it the Zionist Jews now
      had a seed tree embedded in the richest soils of the world's latest
      and greatest empire at the beginning of the 20th Century. That, as I
      have suggested, is when the project for the creation of a New World
      Order first took on a tangible form.

      Then, the Mind Conditioning

      As every gardener knows, after securing a plentiful water supply, the
      other essential ingredient necessary for producing an abundant crop is
      sunlight and to this end the Zionist Jews now turned their attention.
      With the money (water) in place to irrigate the fertile mental fields
      of America and the rest of the West the collaborators could now focus
      on new JMO seed varieties that would enhance their plans for world
      hegemony. The second of these JMOs was therefore a natural concomitant
      of the first and one meant to provide the means of communicating to
      the mass public a program of mind control designed to ensure
      feasibility of all that was planned for them.

      It's not by mere coincidence that many newspapers have the word "sun"
      included in their titles. As an example I use the newspaper most
      widely prominent here in British Columbia, Canada the province where I
      reside. It is called "The Vancouver Sun" named after B.C.'s largest
      city. It is a Jewish, pro-Zionist newspaper, one of many such Jewish
      newspapers across Canada owned and controlled by the Asper family, and
      for purposes of illustration, will do just nicely.

      If we continue with the gardening metaphor it is easy to see the
      connection between sunlight (the mass media, or what I refer to as the
      M3, the Mainstream Mind-control Media), soil (the minds of the general
      public) and water (the Jewish-controlled money supply).

      In order to cultivate crops (generations) of human seedlings which
      will bear the genetic (psychic) imprint of the specific variety of
      seed the fructifying influence of the light source must be established
      and controlled in order to obtain the highest yield possible within
      the shortest span of time. In order to accomplish this program the
      means of communication (the sunlight) must be concentrated in the
      hands of the gardener and like clockwork for these clandestine
      horrorculturalists the timers need to be set so that the maximum
      amount of light (mind-control propaganda) can be beamed down on the
      mental fields (tabula rasa) of young minds awaiting this negative,
      nurturing force.

      If one is able, by inference, to visualize the process it quickly
      becomes apparent that the concentration and/or conglomeration of all
      the major sources of information contained within the media –
      television, newspapers, books, magazines, film, publishing houses – in
      Zionist Jew hands, is pivotal to their primary plan for the creation
      of a one world strategy of governance.

      Just as the sun of nature nurtures her myriad number of offspring, so,
      from dawn until dusk, by analogy, the Zionist Jew "sun" of their
      communication networks does likewise and just as we witness the
      movement of nature's sun across the sky and note the accompanying
      motion of the plant in the field that changes and bends its direction
      continuously so as to accommodate itself to the maximum degree of the
      given light source so is it possible to see this same phenomenon
      occurring within the minds of the general public as their collective
      consciousness is manipulated in one form or another by the degree of
      artificial light (in the form of "news", "information") which this
      sacrilegious source shines down upon the people daily (and, if we
      extend the notion of artificial lighting the process goes well beyond
      the daylight hours and is actually occurring on a 24-hour global
      growth cycle that never lets up!)

      And finally, the crop

      The end result of this conspiracy of conspiracies is what now lies
      before our eyes today. We see a world torn apart by war, domestic and
      international conflict, poverty, pollution, injustice and slavery to a
      capitalist/corporate/Jewish-run economic system that benefits only the
      obscenely rich Jews and their minority of elitist lackeys chosen from
      the horde of Gentile men and women who, due to the same spiritual
      malady of mammon-induced greed, have sold their souls to the highest
      bidder in a vain attempt to escape the inescapable.

      Space forces me to confine this short essay to the highlights of such
      a metaphor of madness that has taken grip on the world. To document in
      detail the multitude of offshoots which have sprung forth from the
      initial seeds described above would take a full length book or more.
      Suffice it to say that the Jewish Modified Organism that we know today
      as Political Zionism has been altered and recreated, tested and
      modified and planted over and over for at least a hundred years or
      more within the laboratories of our social consciousness and political
      landscape and the varieties and their effects are so pervasive and
      powerfully inculcated into our daily lives and throughout our mental
      and material world that only a supreme effort on the part of
      researchers and thinkers everywhere will reveal the extent to which
      this phenomenon has developed.

      To fall prey to the persuasive arguments which the pro-Zionist forces
      perpetuate on a routine basis is to be misled and self-deluded to
      one's own and one's neighbor's detriment. To be consistently cognizant
      and steadfastly aware of the fact that our primary source of
      information, the mainstream media, upon which we vainly attempt to
      calculate and order our lives, is a duplicious mask of falsehood of
      such grotesque proportions that it boggles the mind upon initial
      contemplation, is to plant our foot upon a new threshold leading to a
      greater and more determined awareness of the magnitude of the problems
      that now beset us as a human race.

      God grant that we all become gardeners of the soil of truth and that
      our collective efforts to extirpate this alien and destructive weed
      known as Political Zionism will eventually bear the fruit of victory
      thus allowing our beautiful planet to return to harmony and love,
      peace and brotherhood/sisterhood. These are the seeds of individual
      choice that we need to plant with each new Spring.

      Arthur Topham is the publisher/editor of The Radical Press
      http://www.radicalpress.com . He lives in rural central British
      Columbia on a small holding with his lovely wife Shasta, their
      dedicated Malamute/wolf dog, Sheena and some cats. Arthur has been
      researching the Zionist issue for a number of years. Feedback is
      always welcome, both pro and con.

      Please write to Arthur at radical @ radicalpress.com