World Zionism in a Major Crisis

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 2, 2007
      "Great!!" you say? "How can I help push it over the edge ?"

      World Zionism is in a major crisis right now.
      Peter Launey
      Boston Anti Zionist Action, BAZA
      http://www.bazabaza.blogspot.com

      World Zionism is in a major crisis right now.

      "Great!!" you say? "How can I help push it over the
      edge?"

      Well the President of the World Jewish Congress, Edgar
      Bronfman is being dethroned after 25 years of winning
      battle after battle for Zionist causes. His chief
      lieutenant, Israel Singer, was exposed in a massive
      accounting scandal that involved at least a million
      dollars of siphoned off money while he traveled the
      world high one the hog.

      This scandal brought the heat down on the WJC in the
      form of an external audit, an attorney generals
      investigation, and internal Zionist indignation,
      discontent and power struggle.

      Because it is a private organization we don't know the
      full extent of the corruption but it's wholesale
      enough
      that the WJCs president is being forced out after
      decades even though he is one of the most powerful and
      criminal men on earth.

      The WJC serves as the diplomatic arm of organized
      Zionism to governments and international organizations
      worldwide.

      One of the current favorite to fill Bronfman's boots
      is Ron Lauder who is president of the Jewish National
      Fund (JNF) that spends 50 percent of its many millions
      raised every year on colonizing more ethnically
      cleansed Arab land in Palestine.

      The WJC has promised 'Free, Fair, Open and
      Transparent' elections for a new president and board
      of directors.

      ANYONE can announce a candidacy or nominate ANYONE for
      president of the World Jewish Congress, and anyone can
      attend the open to the public election meeting in New
      York City on June 10th at 1:00pm.

      Great!

      Why don't we all nominate a friend or martyr in the
      struggle to liberate Palestine?

      Boston Anti Zionist Action, BAZA, is running several
      candidates and we encourage you to...

      1. Re-nominate all of our worthy candidates,
      2. Enter your own candidacy or nominations by fax by
      June 1st...

      The World Jewish Congress Secretariat
      501 Madison Ave. 17th floor, New York NY,10022
      fax 212-755-5883 email hmoritz @ wjcmail.org

      3. Attend the open to the public WJC presidential
      elections in New York City on June 10th 2007 to
      nominate someone from the floor or to campaign for
      your candidate...

      WJC Executive 1:00pm Sunday June 10th
      501 Madison Ave. 17th Floor New York NY
      Map: http://tinyurl.com/3bdyoe

      So spread the word, get to a fax machine by June 1st
      and be there to nominate or cheer for your candidate
      from the floor on June 10th in New York City! (Minutes
      of the Steering Committee meeting + memorandum)
      http://www.worldjewishcongress.org/meet/sc_070507.html

      May the best Anti-Zionist Win ! You For President,
      Victory to the Intifada, Rock The Vote !

      Allahu Akbar !

      Our nominated candidates for President and for Chair
      of the Governing Board of the World Jewish Congress...

      Sheik Ahmed Yassin and Dr. Abdel Aziz al-Rantissi

      Karin Friedemann and David Rolde

      [I wonder who nominated me??? -WVNS Editor]

      Leila Khalid

      Aimee Smith and Amer Jubran

      Tal Fatima and Rabbi Yisroel Dovid Weiss

      Cindy Shennan And Yasir Arafat

      Now about the June 10th "End A little bit of The
      Occupation" rally in Washington DC.

      The organizers of this rally have never had good
      politics on Palestine and have avoided or actively
      marginalized the voices calling for the liberation of
      Palestine for decades. This rally is the epitome of
      left Zionism which acts as a clever blockade and
      stumbling block to the obvious conclusions and
      necessary direct actions needed to really end ALL of
      the occupation.

      This rally in DC is a contrived distraction that
      should be boycotted and real Palestine solidarity
      activists should join us in protesting out going WJC
      President Edgar Bronfman's State of The Zionist Union
      speech at the WJC Executive Sunday June 10th 1:00pm
      501 Madison Ave. 17th Floor New York NY
      Map: http://tinyurl.com/3bdyoe

      Thanks,
      Pete

      Free ALL of Palestine, From The River To The Sea.