IMAM JAMIL's MESSAGE FROM PRISON

  • World View <ummyakoub@yahoo.com>
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 12, 2002
      IMAM JAMIL's MESSAGE FROM PRISON
      www.newtrendmag.org

      IMAM JAMIL's MESSAGE FROM PRISON: BE STEADFAST in the face of
      OPPRESSION

      [With thanks to Br. Khalil Abdur Rahman, Greensboro, North Carolina.]

      IN THE NAME OF ALLAH, MOST GRACIOUS, MOST MERCIFUL
      As Salaamu 'Alaikum Wa Eid Mubaarak!

      AL-HAMDU-LI-LAH!

      Wa Salaatu Wa Salaamu 'Ala Rasoolul-lah Wa 'Ala Aalihi Wa Sahbihi,
      Ajmaeen.

      To the Muslim Brothers and Sisters who have supported me for the
      past two years and to all the Muslim Ummah:

      I give Praise and Thanks-Giving to Allah for the abundance of
      Kindness
      and Generosity He has bestowed on me and my family during the Blessed
      month of Ramadan.

      May Allah accept your and my Fasting and your and my Prayers, during
      the
      days and nights of Ramadan, and may Allah bless your Eid. And may
      Allah
      accept your and my Charitable deeds.

      Let us continue our habits of Fasting, Praying (superogatory
      observances) and the Charitable deeds throughout the year and into
      the next year with a renewed Faith and hopes of seeing another
      Ramadan. Let's continue to raise our level of struggle and increase
      and maintain our Ibaadah.

      READ THE QURAN (IT'S NEWS)

      More than ever it is vital that we stay informed; to ensure that we
      get
      the information and knowledge we need from a reliable source for our
      insight, analysis, explanations and advice.

      Allah's Word is the Truth; the whole Truth and nothing but the
      Truth. It is Absolute. Man's truth is relative and his intellect
      becomes artificial if he rejects the Truth of Allah and follows the
      whispers of the shayateen. When we speak, we should speak from what
      Allah and His Rasul (pbuh) have said. To do otherwise, would be to
      run into harm, error and transgression. We should not come off the
      top of our heads.

      We have the Truth (Quran and Sunnah) in our hands, yet we are looking
      towards others for the truth. The intellect of the disbelievers is
      flawed and predicated upon falsehood. "Falsehood by its nature will
      perish. Truth comes to vanquish falsehood. Truth comes to smash the
      brains of falsehood".

      May Allah return this Ummah to its Greatness, Honor and Superiority.

      Wa Salam

      Jamil Abdullah Al-Amin

      News Archive available to WVNS subscribers at
      http://groups.yahoo.com/group/vwns/

      Yahoo ads are not under WVNS control.