Hillary Disqualifies Herself

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 4, 2007
      Hillary tells cheering jewish groups she will bomb Iran for them

      Hillary Clinton calls Iran a threat to U.S., Israel
      The Associated Press
      http://www.iht.com/articles/ap/2007/02/02/america/NA-GEN-US-Clinton-Iran.php

      NEW YORK: Calling Iran a danger to the U.S. and one of
      Israel's greatest threats, U.S. senator and
      presidential candidate Hillary Rodham Clinton said "no
      option can be taken off the table" when dealing with
      that nation.

      "U.S. policy must be clear and unequivocal: We cannot,
      we should not, we must not permit Iran to build or
      acquire nuclear weapons," the Democrat told a crowd of
      Israel supporters. "In dealing with this threat ... no
      option can be taken off the table."

      Clinton spoke at a Manhattan dinner held by the
      largest pro-Israel lobbying group in the U.S., the
      American Israel Public Affairs Committee. Some 1,700
      supporters applauded as she cited her efforts on
      behalf of the Jewish state and spoke scathingly of
      Iran's decision to hold a conference last month that
      questioned whether the Holocaust took place.

      "To deny the Holocaust places Iran's leadership in
      company with the most despicable bigots and historical
      revisionists," Clinton said, criticizing what she
      called the Iranian administration's "pro-terrorist,
      anti-American, anti-Israeli rhetoric."

      Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad has repeatedly
      called the Holocaust a "myth" and said Israel should
      be "wiped off the map" and its Jews returned to
      Europe.

      Iran insists its nuclear program is designed to
      produce energy, not weapons. Ahmadinejad said Thursday
      his government is determined to continue with its
      nuclear program, despite U.N. Security Council
      sanctions imposed over its refusal to halt uranium
      enrichment, a process that can produce fuel to
      generate electricity or for the fissile core of an
      atomic bomb.

      Clinton, the front-runner for her party's presidential
      nomination, called for dialogue with foes of the
      United States, saying Iran "uses its influence and its
      revenues in the region to support terrorist elements."

      "We need to use every tool at our disposal, including
      diplomatic and economic in addition to the threat and
      use of military force," she said.