FBI Investigates Anti-Bush T-Shirt

  • World View <ummyakoub@yahoo.com>
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 11, 2002
      FBI Investigates Anti-Bush T-Shirt

      WHIO-TV, NEWSCENTER 7
      Secret Service Agents question a Bellbrook High School student for
      wearing a controversial t-shirt.

      The shirt has a picture of President Bush on it and the words, "not
      my president."

      Because this issue is so sensitive, even we don't know the students
      name. But we can tell you this whole thing was brought to the
      attention of school administrators after two students came forward
      and complained.

      According to the Assistant Principal, the student had worn it before
      and it didn't cause any problems until the target appeared on the
      President's forehead. He confiscated the shirt, called the FBI and
      agents then called the secret service.

      From that point, the Secret Service took over the investigation and
      met with the student and essentially treated the situation as a
      potential threat on the president.

      There are more than 800 students at Bellbrook High School and the
      Assistant Principal says they're all good kids, but he's especially
      proud of two of them.

      They tell us we're all responsible for homeland security, and they
      did what they're supposed to do and we're very proud of them for
      taking the stance that they did.

      News Archive available to WVNS subscribers at
      http://groups.yahoo.com/group/vwns/

      Yahoo ads are not under WVNS control.