And the Crows sang at Dawn...

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 3, 2007
      And the Crows sang at Dawn...
      Monday, January 01, 2007
      http://arabwomanblues.blogspot.com/

      The sectarian Iranians Shi'as in Iraq changed the day of the Feast.
      They postponed it one day , till Sunday the 31st of December according
      to their so called Jaafari "Islamic" calendar. [NOTE: This is nothing
      unusual, it happens every year. -WVNS]

      You are intelligent enough to figure out what the message is behind
      all of this.

      They have offered us "sunnis" or "sooooooneeees" as george bush likes
      to call us as a "sacrificial"gift for the Feast. The Zionist Jews
      planned it as craftily as the Eyeranians. One hand cannot applaud.Ask
      Al Hakim during his last visit to D.C. He can tell you all about it.

      Saddam is gone . A hero. Like it or not. A fearless, brave,
      courageous, defiant, principled Arab. Till his last breath, he said "
      Palestine is ARAB" and "Long live Palestine and Long live the Arab
      Ummah and long live the Iraqi People."

      Let us have a quick look at the Arab Ummah as it does not deserve
      anything more than a swift glance.

      Jordan - Total Silence. Let me remind Jordan that Aqaba its port - was
      built with 50 million dollars - Iraqi money in the 1980's. Let me
      remind the Hashemite Kingdom that for over 5 years, it received FREE
      oil from Iraq and let me remind this "respectable country" that if it
      was not for Iraq, it would still be gathering seashells on its coasts
      and trying to promote its dead end tourism whilst riding donkeys in
      downtown Amman.

      Egypt - H.Mubarak has not finished his belly dance choreography for
      2006. Do we need to remind him of the Millions he received when he
      went begging for liquidity in Baghdad ? Of course no need to mention
      the 3 Million Egyptian workers who came and acquired the land they
      were laboring in Iraq.

      Saudi Arabia and the rest of the Gulf - seems they were too busy with
      the Eid celebrations to utter anything of substance. The only
      substance they are capable of sharing is stuffed mutton with rice ,
      the halal way of course . Their gargatuan fiesta in which they are
      still dripping up to their elbows in meat grease and saying Bismillah,
      in the name of God is not over yet... Do we need to remind those pimps
      that half a million Iraqis died to protect them from the Persian
      Crescent ?

      Syria- Praise sly Syria. Syria is "surprised" 24 hours later . Another
      Ha! to you Syria.
      (won't mention the 30'000 massacred in Hama - nugde nudge) Oh well
      thanks for the cheap shampoo in exchange for free oil during the
      sanctions years.

      Lebanon - too busy being botoxed and siliconized the American versus
      Iranian style. Leave them to figure out how much of either they need
      to pump in.

      Tunisia- you who you were getting all your school books printed in
      Iraq for FREE, you have kept your cowardly silence . Oh well, as usual!

      Morocco- Apart from a few voices of conscience, Hassan the little one
      has rolled another joint and received a fax from Israel to the effect.....

      Algeria - too busy with its own drills...

      Libya - Now that the delusional psychotic fit has abated , Qadhafi
      pronounced 3 days of mourning and that 2 hours before the execution.
      Thank you Colonel.

      Palestine - or what is left of it : a 1000 marched in a demo. Big
      deal. What about the 25'000 dollars received for each of the martyr's
      family ? Forgotten so quick ?(Won't mention the scuds.)

      Am not done yet . Be patient...

      Somalia - God bless it . Where are your students who came and studied
      for free in Iraqi Universities ? They had more privileges than any
      Iraqi... Blame it on short memory.

      Mauritania - Have you perfected your Arabic, or did you just cash in
      the millions.?

      Sudan - too busy with Darfur....ok now I got it.

      Iran, o little Iran - Your society is chauvinistic Persian and they
      not only hate your "islamic"government, they hate Arabs with
      vehemence. As for you little government, we know how much you pay up
      for your sheep to attend your public demonstrations. Media
      oblige,behind the "Islamic" cloak bien sur ! Ugly lot. We know you all
      too well. No surprises there.

      So called Iraqis - "damned Iraqis". You called on filthy Al Sadr and
      Al Hakim your intercessors with the Divine. Backward lot . Male
      Dwarfs. Retrograde, sectarian dirt. Vindictive scum. Persian
      sellouts.Little petty fanatics . Small impotent ones. Are you happy
      jumping up and down like the clowns that you are ? You are a circus, a
      cheap entertainment. You are nothing. Nor you nor your little corrupt
      coward puppet of a goverment. Big bellies, hooded faces, cloaked
      bodies and shit for brains . If you knew how much people mock you, if
      you knew how despised you are outside of Sadr city and your rotting
      Najaf and Kerbala. Another ha ha ha for your little hasssan's and your
      little hussein's, small people that you are .

      Kurds - two words and not more. Am sorry.
      Sorry for every single minute I wasted fighting for your rights. Oh
      and by the way tell your minister to pronounce correct Arabic. Seems
      Kurdish Iraqi autonomy has screwed up your accent. Too bad you were
      not able to experience the same in Iran, Turkey or Syria. As for your
      whining over Halabja- ask the Iranians- they knew the secret compounds
      of the chemicals.

      You- Muslim Ummah , one sentence. You have been stoning the wrong
      devil during your pilgrimage. Wake up !

      Am not done yet .

      As for you america, blood thirsty america - your small georgie , your
      very small georgie in your very small nation of very small people .
      Little, short, post orgasmic xmas shoppers of the little usa. If you
      only knew what a joke you are to the nations , you would shrink even
      further.
      You think you can offer Iraq on a platter for your zionist congress
      for 2007 ? That congress made of old farts and seniles ? so little do
      you know ... keep contemplating how you can figure out EyeRaq. And
      good luck ..tell me when you reach 3000 plus. I just might give you a
      way out.

      England - "dear" England. From grace to grass. Madame Margaret Becket,
      the english scarecrow,thinks capital punishment is not politically
      correct ...but ...well.. since when was England nothing but a sneaky
      hypocrite ? Tell me something I don't know.For more of the same ask
      the Iraqis in the South.

      France - Oh Monsieur le President Chirac. Petit Faux Cul. You seem to
      have forgotten all the business deals and the billions you got from
      the land of the Tigris. Oh la la . Even le Pen the Fascist had more
      balls than you .

      And israel. the zionazi israel. First I need to apologize for the
      several "reconnaissance"spies we caught in the Hillah area of Babel
      lately. I know you are trying to rehearse defeating Nebukhadnezzar
      21st century style. Sorry you failed. You were caught red handed. Try
      again in a new holocaust "pleurnichade" maybe someone will believe you
      then.
      Little tribal jews , whining lamenting tribal jews . The game is
      over.Cry some more.Tough if you can't find a new shoulder. As for your
      apartheid wall - everyone can see through it.

      As for you my favorite ones , the "anti War " movement . First let me
      enquire how Herr Chomsky the "closet zionist" is doing those days ?
      Any luck with his proposal for a referendum in Iraq concerning the
      american troops ? And to all of his followers- how does it feels now
      that capital punishment has been executed ? Do you feel a couple of
      inches taller in your self righteous stand or do you need more
      donations ? I heard you are promoting anti- war panties to that
      effect. Any profits so far ? No worries, you have little "american
      arabs"parading as "intellectuals". They will help in your anti-war
      efforts. Just make sure to teach them the "right way" to suck up to you.

      Do forgive me if I have forgotten anyone else. Blame it on the Satanic
      execution of the Plan coupled with the New Year's "Euphoria".

      Talking about The New Year. I wish to those who have not been polluted
      by all the above :
      I wish you to find that Inner Place not found in textbooks. That
      Special Place of steadfastness, resistance, defiance and mockery. I
      wish you to find that Inner Place of Fortitude in Truth, of Courage in
      Hardship and of Laughter and Joy in the face of it All.
      Onward...

      Painting : Iraqi Female Artist, Nadia Mohammed Yass.