Robin Head: Brothel of Bureaucrats

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 2 10:14 AM
      Prostitution and Political Corruption In Texas by the United States

      Sex Slavery, Forced Prostitution, Human Trafficking, of the most
      egregious kind - of U.S. Citizens by the U.S. Government.

      Brothel of Bureaucrats
      Jan. 2006
      Ms. Robin Head -VegasMa40 @ hotmail.com

      My name is Robin Head, previous owner of Playboy Escorts in Houston,
      Texas. I was approached by various law enforcement agency's, FBI,
      ATF, etc... who wanted me to abet them in entrapping "State and
      political officials" having sex so they could extort, control and
      blackmail them, not to charge them with misdemeanor prostitution. At
      the same time women at my service were being tricked and trafficked
      overseas to Bangkok and called me collect from jail in Vienna. A
      madam from Alabama was found hanging in a federal jail cell in
      nearby Brazoria County. All of this happening in the same time span
      as the children of the Waco Davidians were burning during the
      government seige. When I refused to abet in the extortion I was
      thrown in jail, no bond, a 'Life' sentence filed on me then my son
      and family were harrassed and attacked endlessly in some kind of
      ganglike mafia style.

      Who are these agents with this monsterous agenda and what do they
      want? Left wing, right wing, they most definitely do eat their own,
      a most vicious entity in this country and it was at my doorstep,
      unable to escape, no where to turn, no one to report it to. I went
      to the FBI but it was like reporting the witch to the devil, they
      said they would help me but only if I would help them, again, to set
      up officials. They had no interest in the corruption aspect, the
      level of this corruption is totally incomprehensible to my mind.
      It's very difficult for me to relive these details here as I have
      been in a state of shock for 10 yrs. now and it seems dangerous for
      me to even try to scream of this gang rape publically, it is like a
      suicide mission in itself, for the moment out of sheer fear I will
      refrain from mentioning the high profile names involved. This
      country has become as fearful as any other 3rd world country when it
      comes to reporting crime to officials just exactly like in Mexico,
      South America, China, Africa, etc... where it is the officials that
      are the perpertrators of the crimes, kidnapping, ransom, drugs, and
      it is dangerous to be near them.

      The court appointed atty. duly threatened me, beligerently screaming
      and red-faced, that he would see to it that I would "get the Life
      sentence I deserved if I tried to take it to jury trial". CPS was
      sent after my son who was age 16.

      I was brutally forced to plea bargain with this psychotic madness
      and persecuted to 10 years in prison, Texas death camps. I was
      tormented and held as a personal, private prisoner by some kind of
      sadistic christian femi-nazi guard regime due to my being a sinful
      madam or whatever their problem is. I was buried alive in a cement
      tomb for 3 of the 8 years. They assured me, "You will be here (in
      the tomb) until you are a very old lady, until you rot, you are just
      like the rest of them". I was gassed 3 times, slammed into the
      cement floor while handcuffed behind my back, forced to cell with
      violent mentally ill patients, devoid of all property and life
      itself. Once exhumed I was ordered to slave like a mule in mud
      fields awash in ants even though my dad had enlisted the aid of a
      Senator to enforce my medical restriction showing I am deathly
      allergic to ants. All of this madness because I didn't want to
      extort my customer base for some unknown mafia of the government and
      traffic co-workers into jails abroad.

      While I was entombed my dad layed dying of a heart attack for a year
      before he died. I was handcuffed to make a 5 minute ph. call to my
      mother and that was the end of my dad who had stayed by my side
      through this hell wreaking havoc on his health. Suicide cases were
      happening all around me due to the severe abuses of TDCJ prison,
      blood everywheres, hopelessness permeated the air.

      I received a Christmas card with a live shot black-n-white photo of
      a madam in China hanging to her death. It was sent to me by a type
      of social worker in Holland who had clients on China's death row. He
      said that their body organs, kidney, corneas, skin, etc... are
      eviserated, sometimes before execution, and sold on the black market
      to New York. Sometimes the prostitutes are as young as 12 and
      falsely accused just for their body organs, $$$. I have no idea what
      ever became of the women who were trafficked to Bangkok and
      elsewhere or why this was done or by whom. This is not to conclude
      anything but this fact is on the 'net: China's Executions - New York
      doctor confirms mass organ harvest.

      Corruption is king. Also for Christmas while in the catacombs a
      court bailiff in Hawaii sent me a copy of the Monica Lewinsky book,
      like as if I had missed my big chance in life, as I had been in
      previous contact with then Gov. Clinton's office in Ark. I returned
      the book to sender. I do not live nor think like this nor ever want
      to be a part of such schemes of treachery which also effects the
      whole family over such chicanery, unlike the bribery scams often
      used which doesn't usually cause divorces.

      After 8 yrs. of prison torture I was released a year ago, 2003,
      illegally and maliciously listed as a 'sex offender'. Also very ill
      now since the water at the prison became contaminated with "unknown
      bacteria", inmates and guards became extremely ill, birds dying in
      the rec yard.

      After being caught up in this hatefilled vortex for 10 yrs. now I
      recently went through a type of traumatic repressed memory
      experience regarding the disappearances of the women that worked for
      my escort service. I have been in contact with various Human
      Trafficking, human rights organizations, district atty.'s, State
      Dept., Internal Affairs, Internat'l Justice, etc... to try and find
      out what happened to them but to no avail. The nightmare all over
      again in trying to report a crime, locate the victims, yet no one to
      go to and only serves to set myself back up again in the eye of the

      There were 2 articles in the Dallas newspaper about this same trick-
      n-trafficking of prostitutes where a madam rec'd a 'Life' sentence
      in prison abroad. The very fact that only prostitutes were targeted
      infers a sex predator mind set then creating this back alley
      government pimp atmosphere and agency. I can't help but wonder how
      the red light district of Times Square in NY was cleaned up while I
      was entombed as the scheme in Tx emanated from NY.

      The past few years there has been a lot of focus on the trafficking
      of aliens into the U.S., from Mexico, Asia, Russia, etc... by the
      media and with the Justice Dept. creating various committees and
      offices now spread across the U.S. to deal with the issue for
      prosecution purpose. Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE),
      the 'Committee Against Obscenity' headed by U.S.District Atty. Bruce
      Taylor, the Houston branch of federal prosecutions overseen by Mr.
      Michael Shelby, various FBI offices across the U.S. How do we
      investigate and prosecute others when we have a log in our own eye.
      How many other US citizens are entrapped in prisons abroad with Life
      sentences from this type of chicanery today.

      I have contacted many and numerous of these offices to try and glean
      attention and help on the trafficking of U.S. citizens perpetrated
      by the U.S. government - or a rogue faction therein, to no avail.
      They seem very interested, kind, and patient with me and absorb the
      information however they aren't in a position to divulge information
      to the public.

      This is also the problem I have when trying to get help from the
      various non-government organizations, 'HumanTrafficking. org', etc...
      that claim to be in a positon to help the victims of traffickers,
      they simply absorb the information and have absolutely no help
      available although they do recognized me as a victim of trafficking
      as well as the females I worked with. I have requested counselling
      for the severe trauma incurred by this endless nightmare, an atty.
      for a civil suit for damages, a whereabouts welfare check of co-
      workers, and the scariest question of them all, a bit scary to ask
      is 'Who' did this and 'Why"? Why Bangkok, Vienna, etc...?

      I am not out to solve the worlds problem of corruption but I am most
      definitely upset and traumatized about what happened to myself, my
      family. My being a single mom, my son was in Jr. college excelling
      in art. In a flash we were both literally forced into ditches to dig
      in the mud like slaves, he in a church yard owned by a police agent
      and myself in the prison fields by the christian femi-nazi regime
      after being holy persecuted in the courts in Texas.

      None of the Trafficking organizations, agencies, offices,
      etc...offer any help whatsoever. Contacting them feels like setting
      myself up for further persecution, the gang rape. They only placate
      when I do call by offering useless referrals to others with less
      help, and then try to rush me off the phone, as though I am
      bothering them. I am confused of their very existence.

      I am not yet aware of any attorney that would deal with a case such
      as this. Also the Tx judicial system is a runaway train and no atty
      available to help they only grab peoples money before they are sent
      away to the death camps called prisons.

      I am told repeatedly by all officials that what was done to me is
      perfectly legal, that the FBI and whoever else so chooses can
      approach and attack my employment as a madam to abet them in
      extortion & blackmail of others and that if I refuse they can send
      me to prison like they did and with a Life sentence - in the death

      This scheme seems to be very common and acceptable in the Wash.D.C.,
      NY, NJ, area. Call any official in that area and they will quickly
      know what you are talking about, they are unmoved by it, claim it is
      common and no big deal. This is indicative that politics are frozen
      in Washington in this super power country. Remember "Filegate"? Why

      I hope the FBI, ATF, etc... are now able to hire enough employees
      for the difficult tasks at hand and don't have to rely on these type
      of brutal tactics of force and perversion against whole families.
      Perhaps they can run ads in the newspaper in the 'Help Wanted'
      section, college message boards, the military, request aid without
      scaring people out of house and home with extreme fear & threat
      tactics to suppress single young moms into submissive obedience for
      their personal use - using the badge as the bondage. How did anyone
      gain here?

      I am now basically homeless, shoeless, and clueless as to any future
      now that I have this crippling emotional burden on me for life, the
      continued threat of further retaliations, no job, no income, ill
      from the prison water. Not even allowed to leave Texas and most
      definitely too afraid to travel abroad due to the trafficking issue.

      The scariest and saddest of all is that every single person across
      the globe, bar none, that reads the above story does not hesitate to
      believe the things I've said which is a sad and horrific reflection
      of what this country has dwindled down to in recent years. Years ago
      I would've been written off as a kook. The once proud country of the
      USA is now viewed identically equal as corrupt officials in 3rd
      world countries such as Africa and in Mexico.

      Thank you for your time and concern,