Malcolm Lagauche: 1000 NINE-ELEVENS

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 5, 2006
      A THOUSAND NINE-ELEVENS
      Malcom Lagauche
      September 2, 2006

      Soon, we will be seeing and reading about the fifth anniversary of
      9-11 in the U.S. The event's five-year mark will regenerate the vile
      passions in the U.S. public to avenge the downing of the World Trade
      Center buildings. Islamamaphobia will become more rampant.

      It's about time that the average U.S. citizen drop the line "well
      what about 9-11?" when they speak of the administration's desire to
      cleanse the world of evil. That incident occurred almost five years
      ago and will never duplicate itself. Nineteen Islamic fundamentalists
      got lucky because the U.S. let its guard down in its airport security.
      No amount of killing people on foreign soil will change 9-11-2001 and
      rewrite history. All that will do is incite others to attempt another
      9-11.

      FULL ARTICLE AT:
      http://www.malcomlagauche.com/id1.html