Israeli Military Recruiting in Canada

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 6, 2006
      Israeli Military recruiting in Canada?
      Eleanor, Vive le Canada
      July 28, 2006
      www.vivelecanada.ca/article.php/20060727222232824

      A friend just sent me the following e-mail requesting action:

      "Yesterday (7/26) there was a report on CBC national, about Sar-El.
      Sar-El is a group that works on illegal recruitment in Canada for a
      foreign army, the Israeli army. As you may know, to recruit people in
      Canada for a foreign army is a criminal offence. In addition, we have
      the oxymoron that this group recruits Canadians for an army that [a]
      few days ago killed 8 Canadian civilians in Lebanon, forced many more
      Canadians to flee, and assassinated 1 Canadian UN observer (on
      purpose, as the UN Secretary General admitted).

      "Here are their websites of this group:
      http://www.sar-el.org
      and http://www.sarelcanada.org/

      "By this e-mail I would like to raise awareness, and ask you to help
      by sending complaint e-mail to:

      1. CBC, for the bias coverage about Sar-El whose members were
      interviewed promoting their (illegal) activity.

      2. OPP and RCMP for the reason that no appropriate action is being
      been taken against Sar-El currently, or in in the past.

      E-mail address:
      CBC contact: national @ cbc.ca ."