PRESBYTERIANS RECONSIDER DIVESTMENT

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 8, 2006
      Presbyterian Church May Reconsider Divestment
      Christian World News
      Christianpost.com

      We need to send letters of support to the Presbyterian church to keep
      the fight to divest alive. They have been swarmed with thousands of
      opposition letters and abuse that they are now thinking about
      reconsidering their stance on divestment entirely. We need heads of
      local and national peace and justice organizations, community
      activists and leaders voices to be heard. If we don't act now, as
      unified voices for peace in support of the Presbyterian church, the
      Zionists will have won yet another victory due to our inactions.
      Whatever it takes...let's do this. There is power in our voices...Let
      yours be heard. Below is the letter I sent and attached is a list of
      email addresses of all Michigan Presbyterian churches to BCC your
      letter to.

      Please and most importantly send your message of support to Clifton
      Kirkpatrick, Stated Clerk of the General Assembly of the Presbyterian
      Church (USA). To email him, follow this link:

      http://www.pcusa.org/form2mail/form2mail.jsp?f2name=Clifton+Kirkpatrick&subject=email+directory

      Here is more contact information in case you do not want to email:

      The Presbyterian Church (U.S.A.) has set up a phone line for comments
      on their divestment initiative. Please dial 1-888-728-7228,
      ext. 5003.

      Rev. Dr. Clifton Kirkpatrick
      Stated Clerk
      Presbyterian Church (U.S.A.)