Cheney Main 9/11 Suspect

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 4, 2006
      Official version of events a conspiracy theory, says drills were cover
      for attacks

      Former Head Of Star Wars Program Says Cheney Main 9/11 Suspect
      Paul Joseph Watson & Alex Jones
      April 4 2006
      Prison Planet.com

      The former head of the Star Wars missile defense program under
      Presidents Ford and Carter has gone public to say that the official
      version of 9/11 is a conspiracy theory and his main suspect for the
      architect of the attack is Vice President Dick Cheney.

      Dr. Robert M. Bowman, Lt. Col., USAF, ret. flew 101 combat missions in
      Vietnam. He is the recipient of the Eisenhower Medal, the George F.
      Kennan Peace Prize, the President's Medal of Veterans for Peace, the
      Society of Military Engineers Gold Medal (twice), six Air Medals, and
      dozens of other awards and honors. His Ph.D. is in Aeronautics and
      Nuclear Engineering from Caltech. He chaired 8 major international
      conferences, and is one of the country's foremost experts on National

      Bowman worked secretly for the US government on the Star Wars project
      and was the first to coin the very term in a 1977 secret memo. After
      Bowman realized that the program was only ever intended to be used as
      an aggressive and not defensive tool, as part of a plan to initiate a
      nuclear war with the Soviets, he left the program and campaigned
      against it.

      In an interview with The Alex Jones Show aired nationally on the GCN
      Radio Network, Bowman (pictured below) stated that at the bare minimum
      if Osama bin Laden and Al-Qaeda were involved in 9/11 then the
      government stood down and allowed the attacks to happen. He said it is
      plausible that the entire chain of military command were unaware of
      what was taking place and were used as tools by the people pulling the
      strings behind the attack.

      Bowman outlined how the drills on the morning of 9/11 that simulated
      planes crashing into buildings on the east coast were used as a cover
      to dupe unwitting air defense personnel into not responding quickly
      enough to stop the attack.

      "The exercises that went on that morning simulating the exact kind of
      thing that was happening so confused the people in the FAA and
      NORAD....that they didn't they didn't know what was real and what was
      part of the exercise," said Bowman

      "I think the people who planned and carried out those exercises,
      they're the ones that should be the object of investigation."

      Asked if he could name a prime suspect who was the likely architect
      behind the attacks, Bowman stated, "If I had to narrow it down to one
      person....I think my prime suspect would be Dick Cheney."

      Bowman said that privately his military fighter pilot peers and
      colleagues did not disagree with his sentiments about the real story
      behind 9/11.

      Bowman agreed that the US was in danger of slipping into a
      dictatorship and stated, "I think there's been nothing closer to
      fascism than what we've seen lately from this government."

      Bowman slammed the Patriot Act as having, "Done more to destroy the
      rights of Americans than all of our enemies combined."

      Bowman trashed the 9/11 Commission as a politically motivated cover-up
      with abounding conflicts of interest, charging, "The 9/11 Commission
      omitted anything that might be the least bit suspicious or
      embarrassing or in any way detract from the official conspiracy so it
      was a total whitewash."

      "There needs to be a true investigation, not the kind of sham
      investigations we have had with the 9/11 omission and all the rest of
      that junk," said Bowman.

      Asked if the perpetrators of 9/11 were preparing to stage another
      false-flag attack to reinvigorate their agenda Bowman agreed that, "I
      can see that and I hope they can't pull it off, I hope they are
      prevented from pulling it off but I know darn good and well they'd
      like to have another one."

      A mainstay of the attack pieces against Charlie Sheen have been that
      he is not credible enough to speak on the topic of 9/11. From the very
      start we have put forth eminently credible individuals only for them
      to be ignored by the establishment media. Physics Professors, former
      White House advisors and CIA analysts, the father of Reaganomics,
      German Defense Ministers and Bush's former Secretary of the Treasury,
      have all gone public on 9/11 but have been uniformly ignored by the
      majority of the establishment press.

      Will Robert Bowman also be blackballed as the mainstream continue to
      misrepresent the 9/11 truth movement as an occupation of the fringe

      Bowman is currently running for Congress in Florida's 15th District.