Can a Devout Muslim Be a Loyal Citizen>

    Message 1 of 1 , May 1, 2003
      The following is an eloquent reply of Dr Henry Lindner to a moron who
      attacked Islam and Muslims, naturally, in the interests of his Zionist
      masters. The moron's text is interspaced with Henry's sharp remarks.
      Warmly recommended for use in our daily propaganda warfare! It was
      sent on our togethernet group.
      Shamir

      [NOTE from WVNS Editor: In Nazi Germany, the question of whether Jews
      could be loyal citizens was a problem. These propagators of the
      theory that Muslims worship a moon-god work for the US government to
      convert ignorant Muslims to "Christianity." They are not morons.]
      From Dr Henry Lindner

      This is so filled with lies, ignorance, and misplaced anger that it
      requires a response.

      > A Muslim American Patriot....an oxymoron. Can a devout Muslim be an
      > American patriot and loyal citizen?

      One should ask rather whether Jews or evangelical Christians
      (followers of Falwell, Graham, Robertson, DeLay, etc.) can be
      American patriots as they have erased America's freedoms, corrupted
      America's principles, and pushed our country into invading Iraq and
      killing tens of thousands of people who never attacked us--against
      all international laws and principles. They have brought on America
      the justified anger of the entire world, and our descendents will pay
      the price for this crime and the crimes to come for generations.

      > Theologically, no. Because his allegiance is to Allah, the moon god
      of
      > Arabia.

      And the Jew's allegiance is to their tribal killer-God Jehovah and to
      Israel

      The American evangelical Christian (AEC)'s allegiance is to the Jews
      and Israel, even though Jesus called the Pharisees, the Jews of the
      time, the children of the Devil! In fact, AECs are not Christians at
      all--they are much more Jew-like than Christ-like. Jesus would not
      advise us to pre-emptively invade Iraq and kill tens of thousands of
      people, now, would he? Didn't he advise turning the other cheek and
      loving our enemies? But this invasion is perfectly consistent with
      Judaism which thrives on hatred for non-Jews and vengeance against
      all enemies. All Jewish holidays are celebrations of victory over
      other peoples.

      > Scripturally, no. Because his allegiance is to the five pillars of
      > Islam and the Quran.

      And the Jew's allegiance is to their scriptures that tell them that
      they can kill gentiles and rape their women, and that they will
      eventually rule all the gentile nations from Jerusalem--which goal
      they are accomplishing thanks to the help of ignorant American
      evangelical Christians. Again, read your Old Testament and imagine
      that your Bible has no New Testament--that is the Jewish religion.

      The AEC's allegiance is to the Jews and Israel, not to America. They
      believe the notes of their Jewish Scofield Bible that tell them that
      any nation that blesses the Jews shall be blessed, and that they
      should help reestablish Greater Israel free of non-Jews so that
      Christ can return to rapture them and thus put an end to their
      miserable lives.

      > Geographically, no. Because his allegiance is to Mecca, to which he
      > turns in prayer five times a day.

      And the Jew's allegiance is to Jerusalem to which he prays 3 times a
      day.

      And the AEC's allegiance is to Jerusalem, to which he sends 5 billion
      a year, for which he sacrifices the goodwill of he rest of mankind,
      and for which he sends his sons to die. Never before has the
      politics and foreign policy of any country been so completely
      controlled by a foreign entity.

      As America's foreign policy is now dictated by Jews and Israel, let
      us remember that in his Farewell Address, George Washington warned
      about the dangers of "passionate attachment" to foreign countries.
      He held that foreign influence and "intrigue" were a very powerful
      force that could come to "tamper with domestic factions, to practice
      the arts of seduction, to mislead public opinion, to influence or awe
      the public councils." Washington proclaimed: "Against the insidious
      wiles of foreign influence ... the jealousy of a free people ought to
      be constantly awake, since history and experience prove that foreign
      influence is one of the most baneful foes of republican government."
      The partisans of the foreign government were apt to be so successful
      that "real patriots who may resist the intrigues of the favorite are
      liable to become suspected and odious, while its tools and dupes
      usurp the applause and confidence of the people to surrender their
      interests."

      > Socially, no. Because his allegiance to Islam forbids him to make
      > friends with Christians or Jews.

      The Jew's religion forbids him to eat with gentiles or to drink from
      a bottle of wine if any gentile has ever touched any ingredient.

      The AEC's allegiance is to the Jews who teach him to hate Muslims, to
      kill Muslims, and to pass on anti-Muslim hate-propaganda like this
      piece.

      > Politically, no. Because he must submit to the mullah (spiritual
      > leaders), who teach annihilation of Israel and destruction of
      America,
      > the great Satan.

      And the Jews submit to Israel that suckers the USA for 5
      billion/year, puts us in a state of war with the entire Arab/Muslim
      world (1 billion human beings), kills Americans whenever it suits its
      purpose, spies on America, sells America's secrets, and helps create
      attacks on America like 9/11 that serve Israel's interests and no one
      else's.

      And the AEC's, of course, must submit to the Jews or they'll be
      called "anti-Semites". They are so blinded by Jewish propaganda that
      they cannot see that the Jewish/Israeli war agenda is entirely
      destructive of America's true values and interests.

      > Domestically, no. Because he is instructed to marry four women and
      beat
      > and scourge his wife when she disobeys him (Quran 4:34).

      And the Jew thanks God every day that he was not born a woman, avoids
      touching his wife for a week when she's menstruating, and stones any
      woman caught in adultery (read your Old Testament).

      And the Christian scriptures say the men should not marry unless they
      can't help themselves, and that women should keep their heads covered
      in church, and that women should keep silent in church. And the AEC
      sends his wife to work so they can buy a bigger house and newer car
      while the children are sent to daycare then to government schools
      where they're taught to obey government authority without question,
      to distrust their own parents, and to worship Israel.

      > Religiously, no. Because no other religion is accepted by his Allah
      > except Islam--intolerance (Quran, 2:256)

      Actually, Islam tolerates both Judaism and Christianity--as per the
      words of Mohammed.
      Jews, however, believe that Christians are idolaters because they
      worship the bastard son of a carpenter's wife as God.
      Ignorant AEC's who don't know their own religion, let alone anyone
      else's, are the most intolerant of all, as exemplified by this letter.

      > Intellectually, no. Because he cannot accept the American
      Constitution
      > since it is based on Biblical principles, and he believes the Bible
      > be corrupt.

      The Constitution is based upon philosophical human-rights principles
      and the complete separation of religion and government. Its writer,
      Thomas Jefferson, and its first presidents were all deists who did
      not believe in the literal or inspired truth of any scriptures. On
      the contrary, the Muslim accepts the Jewish and Christian scriptures
      as revelations from God. But do Jews accept the Christian scriptures
      as revealed by God? Do Jews or Christians accept the Koran as
      revealed by God? Who is intolerant here?

      In addition, anyone who thinks that the present American government
      gives a damn about the Constitution needs his head examined.
      Homeland Security (the American Gestapo) specifically targets people
      who invoke the Constitution and Constitutional rights too much. (see
      Alex Jones' DVD "9/11 Descent into Tyranny" for starters.) The AEC's
      biggest problem is his own ignorance.

      > Philosophically, no. Because Islam, Muhammad, and the Quran do not
      > allow freedom of religion and _expression.

      The Arab/Muslim world always allowed other religions to exist, even
      if it demanded that they be non-conspicuous. Many Arab/Muslim
      countries supported large Christian populations and beautiful
      churches for many centuries. The suppression of other religions
      today exists in US/Israel-backed regimes like Saudi Arabia.
      Suppression of other religions in the Islamic world in general began
      only after Israel invaded Palestine, and then with the full support
      of the US fomented war and religious hatred throughout the region.
      We need not review Christianity's shameful history of intolerance and
      genocide.

      In Israel, no missionaries are allowed and the New Testament has been
      burned on several occasions. No new churches can be built. The
      Christian population of Palestine, Lebanon, Syria, and Egypt has been
      greatly reduced because of the violence of the state of Israel
      against all the non-Jews of the region. Israel has turned the Holy
      Land into a Killing Field. And AECs support the killing
      wholeheartedly.

      Stupid AEC leaders have called Mohammed a "terrorist" and Islam
      an "evil religion". Now that's good 'ole American freedom and
      religious tolerance!

      > Democracy and Islam cannot co-exist. Every Muslim government is
      either
      > dictatorial or autocratic.

      When the Arab world was freed from Turkish domination, it was
      immediately invaded and divided into manageable states by the Western
      Powers. They put dictatorial governments in place and overthrew any
      popular and democratic governments that happened to take hold. The
      US continues this policy in the direct employ of Israel and American
      Jewry.

      > Spiritually, no. Because when we declare "one nation under God," the
      > Christian's God is loving and kind, while Allah is NEVER referred
      to as
      > our heavenly father, nor is he ever called love in the Quran's 99
      > excellent names.

      Jesus, to his credit, spoke of love as the basis of all human
      relationships. Jews and AEC's believe that pre-emptive attack is the
      basis of all relationships. The world would be a much better place
      if Jews, AECs, and Muslims were a more Christ-like.

      > *Written by Dr. A. Shorrosh, a former Muslim who converted to
      > Christianity!

      It's possible that some Muslim converted to Christianity wrote this,
      but there's nothing Christian about it. I think it was written by a
      Jew who knows that ignorant AECs will swallow crap like this hook,
      line, and sinker and continue to send their money and their children
      to serve Israel.

      Henry Lindner
      www.henrylindner.com