Making Our Own Heaven

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 3, 2006
      Making Our Own Heaven
      By Henry Makow Ph.D.
      February 26, 2006

      The world often seems like a stinky public toilet without ventilation.

      This is because Protagorus' dictum "man is the measure of all things"
      is the official religion.

      Modern culture mostly consists of reflections of our degenerate
      selves, a "wilderness of mirrors" as T.S. Eliot said.

      We inhale our own fumes.

      The religion of man is "humanism "or "illuminism."

      Plato tried to correct Protagorus. "God and not man is the measure of
      all things."

      We didn't listen to Plato.

      God is now banished from public life. When was the last time a Divine
      Standard was applied to anything? That would be like a breath of fresh

      J. Edgar Hoover said, "The individual is handicapped by coming
      face-to-face with a "conspiracy so monstrous he cannot believe it exists."

      The Illuminati, a Luciferian secret society, the highest echelon of
      Freemasonry, controls the world. (That's their logo on the US dollar
      along with the words "we did it!" in Latin.)

      Lucifer represents man's rebellion against natural and moral laws i.e.
      God's design. The Luciferians are very rich. They need to short
      circuit God's plan in order to impose their "New World Order."

      We are being inducted into a Luciferian cult via the mass media and
      education. It promotes our animal instincts because we are to be
      cattle and servants.

      The Illuminati created Nazism and Communism (and Zionism), and every
      war including the "War on Terror."

      Wittingly or unwittingly, our "leaders" have sworn allegiance to the
      Illuminati, the price of success today.

      Look at Dylan Avery's video "9-11 Loose Change" and tell me the ruling
      class is not the accomplice to mass murder or its cover-up.

      The Sept. 11 outrage took place exactly eleven years after George H.W.
      Bush proclaimed the "New World Order" to Congress Sept. 11, 1990.

      An adjacent 47-storey building, World Trade Center Seven, was
      admittedly demolished on Sept. 11, 2001. Another coincidence?

      The Illuminati have declared war on God and the human race. We are
      cannon fodder, human sacrifice.

      The human race has suffered more than enough duplicity and degradation
      to justify revolt. But we have been programmed by occult magicians to
      accept our suffering as inevitable, necessary and even heroic.

      This is about spiritual survival in a world gone insane. A few weeks
      ago, I mentioned taking breaks from the world, and finding ways to
      uplift and nourish the soul. http://www.savethemales.ca/001374.html

      We have a tendency to feel helpless, unable to affect faraway events.
      In fact, we are on the front lines. The New World Order wants our mind
      and soul. We fight back by dedicating ourselves to God instead.

      First we have to short-circuit their two main control systems: sex and

      We can direct our sex drive by confining it to a monogamous relationship.

      We can escape the money compulsion by living within our means, and
      disciplining ourselves so money is a minor concern.

      Henry David Thoreau said, "A man is rich in proportion to the number
      of things he can afford to leave alone." The truly rich man is the one
      who does not think about money.

      By this standard many billionaires are paupers. In fact, the more
      money a person has, the harder it is to think of anything else.

      Why should we obey God? God is really the principle of our own
      development and the path to our happiness and fulfillment. We serve
      ourselves when we serve God.

      Think life has no meaning? Life has intrinsic meaning when we fulfill
      God's purpose. We need to ask, "What does God want of me? What was I
      born to do?"

      God speaks to us through our spirit and conscience. We don't hear Him
      because our minds are like mirrors facing the world. We need to turn
      the mirror around so it faces the soul inside and shows its back to
      the world.

      Instead of blotting up the world, which makes us weary and sick, we
      focus on things that reflect our desire for purity, hope beauty and

      Instead of letting the world determine what we think (and therefore
      feel) we create our own world based on how we want to feel. That's
      what faith is all about, making spiritual reality paramount.

      "I know of no more encouraging fact than the unquestionable ability of
      man to elevate his life by a conscious endeavor," Thoreau wrote in

      "It is something to carve a statue...but it is far more glorious to
      carve ...the very atmosphere and medium through which we look, which
      morally we can do. Every man is tasked to make his life, even in its
      details worthy of the contemplation of his most elevated and critical

      By making our thoughts conform to our soul, instead of the world, we
      create our own heaven.

      All great religions teach us to control our thoughts. Our minds are
      altars and our thoughts are offerings to God.

      "Muddied water, let stand, becomes clear," said Lao Tzu.

      In the Hindu tradition, mind discipline is called "Raja Yoga." By
      learning to meditate, we learn to have constructive thoughts.
      Christians might maintain their vigilance by asking, " What would
      Christ do? What would Christ think?" Christianity, in a nutshell, is
      the imitation of Christ.

      Prayer is another form of meditation. Whatever our opinion of Timothy
      Leary, he had the right idea in High Priest: "Prayer is the compass,
      the gyroscope, the centering device to give you direction, courage and

      How long has it been since you felt happy? Yes, it rankles that
      pathetic scoundrels control the world. But man is not the measure of
      all things. No matter what happens on earth, God is the only Reality.
      Look beyond man and focus on spiritual reality: beauty, goodness,
      justice and love.

      We place ourselves in concentration camps before they're even built.
      The Illuminati is not likely to shatter the illusion of freedom. There
      is no better way to control people. But even if they did, we must be
      capable of joy even then. God is Joy and God is far greater than men.

      The key is to ignore the crowd, which is manipulated by the
      Illuminati. It's good to be aware but we do not dance to a tune tapped
      out by degenerates.

      Retiring from the world periodically ensures that we don't forfeit the
      only sphere where we still have power. It enables us to make a
      wholesome contribution to society.

      As Paul Elmer More said, "A day that makes me happy makes me wise."
      Let us master the art of happiness.

      Henry Makow, is the inventor of the board game Scruples, and the
      author of A Long Way to go for a Date. He received his Ph.D. in
      English Literature from the University of Toronto. He welcomes your
      feedback and ideas at henry @ savethemales.ca.