ADL/JDL: BEDFELLOWS IN TERROR

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 6, 2006
      ADL/JDL: BEDFELLOWS IN TERROR
      By Rev. Ted Pike
      http://www.truthtellers.org/alerts/adljdlterrorbedfellows.html

      Last week a public access TV producer received the following
      letter after he announced in the local newspaper that he was about to
      show my video Hate Laws: Making Criminals of Christians:

      "Ron Johnson, let me introduce myself to you. I am an active
      member of the Jewish Defense League. My particular affiliation is with
      the Kahane division named after the late great Rabbi Meir Kahane. I
      strongly suggest that you look us up on the Internet as you will have
      a better understanding of what we are all about. Unlike Jews of my
      parents' generation, we will not walk willingly to the gas chambers.
      Let me be very clear, you anti-Semite bastard, that your days of
      anti-Semitic garbage are over. You are never going to spew your hatred
      again. This is not a threat. I consider this matter closed if and only
      if: 1. You write an apology to the local newspaper. 2. You are not
      heard of again, no letter-writing, no more hateful TV. UNDERSTAND!!!!!
      Ron Johnson, consider this a golden opportunity to crawl back into the
      sewer that you belong, you hate-mongering piece of worthless ----. I
      have my eye on your every move. Don't disappoint me. Yours truly, YOUR
      WORST NIGHTMARE."

      Such is typical of the countless death threats the Jewish Defense
      League has delivered to opponents of Zionism since its founding in
      1968 by fanatical arch Zionist Rabbi Meir Kahane. The JDL is the
      clandestine terrorist arm of ADL/Mossad. While ADL poses as the "civil
      liberties" branch of B'nai B'rith International, ostensibly
      disapproving of JDL and thus "moderate" in comparison, JDL is radical
      Zionism's down-and-dirty gestapo. JDL is not reluctant to threaten,
      assassinate or bomb, even in America, in order to silence opposition
      to the ADL/Zionist agenda.

      JDL has a rap sheet longer than your arm. This organization has
      committed hundreds acts of violence against those who criticize "God's
      chosen people." (See "The JDL Terror Network" at
      http://www.ihr.org/books/ztn.html and "Backgrounder: The Jewish
      Defense League" at http://www.adl.org/extremism/jdl%5Fchron.asp.)

      A History of Covert Terror

      During Zionist agitation against British occupation in Palestine
      in the years prior to Israel's statehood in 1948, Zionist leaders were
      masters of using clandestine terrorist organizations to demoralize
      their opposition. Official Zionism, personified at that time by David
      Ben-Gurion, portrayed Jewish idealism to a supportive world. But
      undercover, Menachem Begin and Yitzhak Shamir, leaders of Irgun and
      the Stern gang, masterminded bombings, assassinations and terrorist
      atrocities. Such violence against their opponents in Palestine, while
      officially condemned by "respectable" Zionist leaders, nevertheless
      played a vital role in driving both British and Arabs from Palestine.

      Is America going to degenerate into a similar situation, where
      ADL/JDL will work, each in its own way, to silence all who oppose
      their hate crimes agenda?

      Death Threats against Talk Show Host

      Last night, popular talk show host Daryl Smith told me that as a
      result of his outspokenness concerning the 9/11 Mossad connection, ADL
      is now threatening his sponsors at Genesis Radio Network. He received
      three death threats last week.

      How should lovers of freedom respond? We must roar in defense of
      those who are literally putting their lives on the line for freedom!!!

      To protect Ron Johnson, send this email with your comments to
      shorelinetimes@... and boyd@....

      To protect Daryl Smith, contact Genesis Communication Network
      (11461 Rupp Drive, Burnsville, Minn. 55337; midas2000@...;
      fax: 952-707-8777). Express your appreciation for Smith's fearless
      program, the French Connection, 3 p.m. CST, www.gcnlive.com. Call
      Smith's sponsors; tell them you will buy their products if they
      continue to support Smith.

      Our Message to ADL/JDL

      The best way to deal with ADL/JDL is to shine the spotlight on
      them. We must specifically inform as many as possible concerning ADL
      creation of "anti-hate" laws ending free speech. ADL/JDL will learn
      they lose more than they hope to gain by gestapo tactics.

      This is our message to the ADL/JDL thugs who are threatening Ron
      Johnson and Daryl Smith: Back off! Lovers of freedom know you want to
      strip us of our Christian values and take away free speech through
      bullying and your twisted hate laws. By God's grace we've defeated
      your hate bill five times in Congress, and we'll only get stronger and
      more educated if you try again. UNDERSTAND!!!!! We have our eye on
      your every move. We are YOUR WORST NIGHTMARE.

      Order the video the JDL is willing to kill to keep you from watching!
      "Hate Laws: Making Criminals of Christians," now on DVD at $24.90 at
      www.truthtellers.org, 503-631-3808