Exposing the Pentagon's Diabolical Schemes

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 25, 2002
      NORTHWOODS PROJECT:
      Exposing the Pentagon's Diabolical Schemes

      by
      Ernesto Cienfuegos
      La Voz de Aztlan

      Los Angeles, Alta Califronia - October 28, 2002 - (ACN)
      La Voz de Aztlan has recently reported on our doubts
      that many of the terrorist attacks in the U.S. and
      around the world are the work of Islamic
      fundamentalists, Muslims or Arabs. There is ample
      evidence that these terrorist attacks are actually
      being committed by certain rogue elements of the U.S.
      and Israeli governments. In order to justify our
      doubts, we are making available to our readership
      below, the damning and shocking top secret "Northwoods
      Project" document that has been declassified and
      obtained through the Freedom of Information Act. Even
      though the project was written and approved by the
      Joints Chiefs of Staff and approved by the Secretary
      of Defense to deal with Cuba in 1962, the plan "fits
      like a glove" to what is presently occurring in the
      "War Against Islam."

      The diabolical Northwoods Project's principal
      architect was the than Chairman of the Joint Chiefs,
      Zionist General Lyman Lemnitzer who many patriotic
      Americans claimed was a Jewish operative for Israel.
      The evil nature of the plan is almost identical to
      those of Ariel Sharon's military command. The once
      "Top Secret" Pentagon document, that can be accessed
      through our link below, will hopefully help wake up
      the American public.

      The plan calls for, among other things, the staging of
      terrorist incidents that would provide "pretexts" and
      "justifications" to attack Cuba. It outlined how Cuba
      would first be "demonized" in the eyes of the world
      and in the eyes of the United Nations. It is exactly
      the same script being utilized against Iraq. It
      provided ways by which Cuba would be seen as "rash",
      "irresponsible", "unpredictable", and a "threat" to
      the peace of the Western Hemisphere.

      Among some of the specific "staged" terrorist
      incidents the plan proposed were to "blow up" a U.S.
      ship in Guantanamo Bay and blame Cuba, attack the U.S.
      Guantanamo base with "fake" Cubans, and use fake MIG
      type aircraft piloted by U.S. pilots to attack US
      surface ships and passenger airlines. One proposal
      made by the Northwoods Project, and this may explain
      the "phantom" AA passenger airline that supposedly hit
      the Pentagon on September 11, was to provoke the Cuban
      government to shoot down a U.S passenger airline that
      the CIA would substitute with a "drone." In addition,
      the plan called for producing U.S. citizen casualty
      lists in Florida and Washington D.C. that would be
      published in the media thus generating "indignation"
      by the American public.

      Northwoods Project
      http://www.aztlan.net/northwoods.htm
      (Link is at the bottom of article)