9-11 Controlled Demolition

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 6, 2005
      The Whole World Knows: 9-11 Controlled Demolition
      by Victor Thorn
      http://www.wingtv.net/thornarticles/911media.html

      A recent flurry of 9-11 related material has been making its way
      into a wide array of different publications, including the mainstream
      media. This wave of information, especially in regard to the World
      Trade Center controlled demolition, is proof positive that the truth
      about this horrific event is being exposed on a wide scale.

      What follows is a sampling of the venues which are carrying 9-11 news:

      • On September 30, 2005, the NYFD's incoming Muslim chaplain, Imam
      Intikab Habib, told Newsday during an interview that, "He believes
      something other than al-Qaida hijackers brought down the World Trade
      Center." Habib also added that he "was skeptical of the official
      version of the September 11 terrorist attacks on the World Trade
      Center," and that, "I've heard professionals say that nowhere ever in
      history did a steel building come down with fire alone." Furthermore,
      he elaborated, "It takes two or three weeks [planning] to demolish a
      building like that. Was it 19 hijackers who brought it down, or was it
      a conspiracy?" Lastly, he conjectured, "There are so many conflicting
      reports about it. I don't believe it was 19 hijackers who did those
      attacks." Shortly after making these statements, Habib was forced to
      resign as FDNY chaplain before ever being sworn in.

      • In a commentary on the above interview, Michael Weissenstein of the
      Associated Press wrote at the end of a September 30, 2005 article
      (FDNY Chaplain Resigns after 9/11 Remarks): "Some have blamed the
      destruction of the trade center on a U.S. or Israeli plot designed to
      whip up support for attacks on Muslim countries."

      • In a follow-up, Newsday staff writer Patricia Hurtado penned a
      column on October 1, 2005 entitled September 11 Conspiracy Theories
      Abound which had the following quotes:

      (a) "Jimmy Walter, a Santa Barbara, California millionaire,
      paid $3 million to run television ads in New York and
      Los Angeles earlier this year that suggested the government
      conspired to blow up the WTC."
      (b) In relation to Walter's ads about WTC 7: "It was not hit
      by aircraft. It had no significant fire … and no
      explanation for its collapse has been given."
      (c) "Websites like 911truth.org contend that the twin towers
      were brought down by explosives, not hijacked planes."
      (d) Sally Regenhard, founder of the Skyscraper Safety
      Campaign, on the WTC towers' destruction: "It's
      unprecedented for a building like that to have come down." She added,
      "The failure to answer questions has allowed conspiracy
      theories to flourish. There is a huge and growing
      number of people out there who are saying there are too many
      unanswered questions."

      • On October 6, 2005, the New York Post entered the fray with Andrea
      Peyser's 9/11 Java Jackass. She wrote, "The strikes on the WTC? They
      were an `inside job' – either carried out by the United States
      government or allowed to occur so we might plunge into war. Or, it was
      the mother of all insurance scams. Take your pick." A few paragraphs
      later she interjected this pearl: "Here is a news flash that has been
      living under the mainstream radar: The community that believes 9/11
      was a U.S. government plot is large and it is diverse. And it is
      growing." Truer words couldn't be spoken.

      Peyser then mentions Jimmy Walter's group: "A California outfit called
      Reopen 9/11 is running TV commercials to raise money – on NY1. The
      group contends that the twin towers did not fall because of fire, but
      were brought down by U.S. authorities in a kind of controlled demolition."

      The author then quotes several patrons at a New York City coffee shop
      who said, (1) "The Arab community didn't benefit from 9/11. It was
      Bush and Company." (2) "9/11 is a government-sponsored atrocity." And
      finally, a high-school student (3) "Wesley Sohail, 14, told me kids
      discuss the 9/11 attacks, and our government's culpability, in school
      … We don't think they brought the buildings down. We think they let it
      happen. He said his teachers agree." (Please excuse the student's
      LIHOP naïve nature, but at least he's on the right path.)

      • On the fourth anniversary of 9-11, Lisa Guliani, Michael Langston,
      Patriot Jim Kujawa, Nico Haupt, Vincent Sammartino, members of various
      9-11 Truth organizations, and myself ventured to Ground Zero where we
      passed-out literature, DVD's, and held a huge 14-foot banner which
      read: 9-11 WORLD TRADE CENTER CONTROLLED DEMOLITION. Lisa Guliani and
      I, along with many others, also held this 14-foot 9-11 WORLD TRADE
      CENTER CONTROLLED DEMOLITION in front of the White House on two
      different occasions – once during the DC Truth Convergence in July
      2005; and then again in September at the DC anti-war rally where
      250,000-300,000 people were in attendance. Needless to say, our
      message got maximum exposure at all these venues!

      Village Voice wrote an article on September 12, 2005 entitled 9-11
      Conspiracists Invade Ground Zero where she wrote about WING TV: "Her
      name is Lisa Giuliani and she broadcasts her theories though a
      Pennsylvania grassroots video collective called WING TV. She lectured
      about how only a series of controlled explosions could have so rapidly
      pancaked the twin towers. `There's no way jet fuel could have melted
      all that steel. It was a free-fall. The concrete was so thoroughly
      pulverized, Manhattan was blanketed in dust. Think about it,' she
      urged. `Do your homework, please!'" This article also carried a
      full-color photograph of our 14-foot Controlled Demolition banner.

      • On September 12, 2005, I wrote an article for WING TV about former
      auxiliary fireman Paul Isaac Jr., who told us at the Ground Zero
      rally, "I know 9-11 was an inside job. The police know it's an inside
      job; and the firemen know it too."

      • In the October 3, 2005 edition of American Free Press, an article
      entitled Bombs Inside WTC: Fire Officer Says Firemen, Cops Know Truth
      by Victor Thorn was run as the lead article on the front page, with
      the following quote: "A 9-11 survivor told this journalist during our
      protest at Ground Zero on September 11, 2005 – that emergency radios
      were buzzing with information about bombs being detonated inside the
      World Trade Center towers." The AFP also carried an overview by
      researcher Vincent Sammartino, which originally appeared on the
      American Patriot Friends Network: "I just got back from Ground Zero.
      People know the truth. Half of the police and firemen were coming up
      to us and telling us that they knew 9-11 was an inside job."

      • During the October 6, 2005 broadcast of C-SPAN's Washington Journal,
      the host discussed Porter Goss' announcement to not pursue CIA
      accountability in relation to 9-11 intelligence failures. According to
      researcher Jeff Dahlstrom, this topic drew quite a bit of reaction:
      "Six or seven callers got on [the air] claiming that 9/11 was an
      inside job and that WTC 1, WTC 2, and WTC 7 were brought down by
      explosives as a controlled demolition. They wanted the government that
      failed or caused 9/11 to all be held accountable. THIS IS MAINSTREAM
      EXPOSURE TO THE TRUTH."

      • On September 11, 2005, Al-Mihwar TV hosted Egyptian military expert
      General Muhammed Khalaf, who spoke of WTC 7: "You can see footage of
      the tower collapsing of its own accord, and the dust emitted from its
      side has nothing to do with it. It was detonated."

      • Free Market News, a business and technology publication which was
      purchased by the worldwide media magnate Bertelsmann Group in 2001,
      reported on October 10, 2005: "Recent Internet reports have government
      officials admitting to a controlled demolition of this tower [WTC 7] –
      a decision apparently made on the scene. Such an implosion would
      certainly testify to the efficiency of government first responders in
      that large buildings usually take days or even weeks to wire for
      explosives, not hours." The article also mentioned "gigantic
      explosions throughout the World Trade towers just before they went
      down" and "the `controlled' manner in which the Towers collapsed."

      • In the October 10, 2005 edition of American Free Press, Christopher
      Bollyn interviewed Jimmy Walter from Amsterdam, with the following
      headline declaring: $1 Million Reward Offered to Prove No Explosives
      Used in WTC Collapse." According to Walter: "It is proven that the
      towers collapsed at very close to free fall speed, perhaps faster
      since there is air resistance to consider. It is impossible for the
      floors to have been crushed and fall faster than free fall or slightly
      slower."

      • On the September 23, 2005 broadcast of Vyzygoth's From the Grassy
      Knoll radio show, Sergeant Matthew Tartaglia, a highly decorated
      rescue worker and fire-fighter who was present on the morning of 9-11
      when the WTC towers collapsed, revealed the following information: "I
      do not believe those buildings fell due to the airplanes. I believe
      those buildings fell as a result of a controlled demolition." He
      continued by saying that due to his past training, he had witnessed
      over 20 controlled demolitions during his lifetime, and that, in
      regard to the World Trade Center towers, "If that wasn't a demolition,
      I don't know what it was. That wasn't anything other than a controlled
      demolition."

      • Also, consider the recent revelations of former Bush cabinet member
      Morgan Reynolds, whose June 9, 2005 blockbuster article, Why Did the
      Trade Center Skyscrapers Collapse, confronts a plethora of
      inconsistencies in the government's `official' version of events.
      "Professional demolition … can explain all of these facts and more.
      Demolition means placing explosives throughout a building, and
      detonating them in sequence to weaken `the structure so it collapses
      or folds in upon itself'. In conventional demolitions gravity does
      most of the work, although it probably did a minority on 9/11, so
      heavily were the towers honeycombed with explosives."

      • Lastly, Kevin Ryan, a site manager at the Environmental Health
      Laboratories (a division of Underwriters Laboratories) was fired from
      his post on November 18, 2004 after speaking out about how fire could
      not have destroyed the World Trade Center towers. In a follow-up to
      his original letter to Doctor Gayle at NIST (National Institute of
      Standards and Technology), Ryan confirms his earlier beliefs (June 9,
      2005). "Anyone who honestly looks at the evidence has difficulty
      finding anything in the official story of 9/11 that is believable.
      It's not just one or two strange twists or holes in the story; the
      whole thing is bogus from start to end."

      Numerous other examples could be provided at this time (such as David
      Ray Griffin's May 7, 2005 speech on C-SPAN), but I feel the
      preponderance of coverage listed above speaks volumes as to how
      prevalently the World Trade Center controlled demolitions is becoming
      in our media. Plus, rather than simply lurking in the alternative
      press, the venues represented above cover a broad spectrum, including
      mainstream television and newspapers. In simplest terms, they're
      BUSTED! The only question now is: how can we bring these guilty
      parties ... the bloodthirsty psychopaths ... to justice?