Kaminski: 'Eyeless in Gaza'

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 25 6:20 PM
      What we look for in others
      is what we need to see in ourselves

      `Eyeless in Gaza'
      By John Kaminski
      skylax @ comcast.net

      Sometimes it's hard — when you're standing amid the rubble of the
      latest New World Order war zone — to determine whether things happen
      as a result of somewhat natural social evolution, or whether some
      hidden hand from a dark corner of the human psyche constantly steers
      us all toward misery and crisis.

      Put more simply: Is it testosterone or is it Tavistock? (You know,
      that British think tank that scripted women's lib, the Beatles,
      Timothy Leary et al to mime the populace into passivity.)

      The title of Aldous Huxley's 1955 novel, "Eyeless in Gaza," alludes to
      the Biblical story of Samson, who revealed to Delilah the secret of
      his strength — his hair — and was betrayed to his enemies the
      Philistines. Deported as a slave to their city of Gaza and blinded to
      make him harmless, he was forgotten until feast day. By then his hair
      had regrown, and even blind he was able to pull down the temple on the
      heads of the celebrating Philistines (and kill himself at the same time).

      Is this a parable of the human future?

      Today Gaza is the scene of one of the most bizarre political
      song-and-dances in human history, where a supposed country has been
      established in the middle of an oppressive police state. The
      imprisoned Palestinians don't even have access to their own water, and
      their borders are lined by the Jewish Israeli war machine ready to
      shoot children in the head at a moment's notice.

      This is what happens when people pretend they are gods.

      Palestinians are the Navajos of the 21st century, forever to be
      marginalized after they are exterminated down to acceptable, zoo-like
      levels. Palestinians are the prototype for future Earth citizens
      ineligible for membership in corporate elysia, a herd that needs to be
      managed and occasionally culled.

      Unless you understand that this has been the fate of the majority of
      humankind throughout history, you probably are unable to comprehend
      that this is the inevitable future forecast for all of us.

      Gaza vividly and viscerally represents the condition of much of the
      world at this time — and to be fair, at all times.

      Favored Jewish residents of Gaza received hundreds of thousands of
      dollars APIECE for vacating their homes to make way for the new Gaza
      megaprison. The soggy survivors of New Orleans got a couple of hundred
      bucks and a few Wal-Mart gift cards.

      Contemplate the new American rubble zones strategically trashed around
      the world: the festering sore of Israel inevitably spreads outward and
      wraps its conquered non-Jewish subhumans in giant walls, which likely
      we are soon to see in New Orleans, the newest New World Order
      reconstruction project now being forever shackled by contracts with
      the folks who built Guantanamo.

      Fifty years ago America was taken over architecturally by Jewish
      gangster Bugsy Siegel, who designed Las Vegas with the spreading mall
      virus, which has since infected the whole world. Now, the new standard
      of living will be set by the camps to which many New Orleans refugees
      will be assigned. It will resemble Guantanamo, and the code of ethics
      to be used there will be the manual for population control written at
      Abu Ghraib prison in Baghdad. Jewish movies from Hollywood will
      continue to be the standard viewing fare for all Americans, and all
      other "approved" citizens of the world.

      Iraq remains a smoldering, poisoned cinder. The Garden of Eden, or at
      least the Hanging Gardens of Babylon, are now encased in a
      cancer-guaranteed zone of radioactive poison: truly, a stunning
      tribute to Western philosophy and technology.

      Afghanistan is a free fire zone, also poisoned. Something there is
      about the powers that be wanting to keep rubbing two sticks together
      to keep the sparks flying, because it generates steady profits for
      their members by continuing the flow of ammunition and armaments. And
      this is the engine that creates our comfort, our leisure to debate
      these matters in cyberspace, then attempts to get them to spill out
      into the third-dimensional world without much success.

      The names of nations and peoples being crunched up in the meat grinder
      of corporatization fly past our eyes, too extensive to comprehend.
      Somewhere between Kisangali and Kampala, people are actually eating
      pygmies. Two million everyday souls live in the landfills of Rio de
      Janeiro. In New Orleans, these same folks live in Houston.

      War is where the real money is, although rebuilding entire societies
      like Sumatra is extremely profitable also. This is the gift that
      Western civilization has given us. We can even make money off the
      trashing of the planet.

      Where in our own inner darkness do we process this information? What
      stratagem or philosophical canard do we use to explain this to ourselves?

      How do we stifle the image that we are eating ourselves, as
      cannibalism's primal impulse glitters mysteriously in the bottom of
      the Communion cup?

      Do we, like victims of the London Blitz, merely take cover and wait
      for the storm to pass? As a veteran hurricane dodger I can tell you it
      is definitely better to live to fight another day.

      But only for a little while can avoidance be construed as prudence.
      When something nettles you for a long time it is always better to take
      definitive action to fix the problem rather than constantly continue
      to deal with its exasperations.

      Will the parable come true? That's our question. Will Samson, in his
      blind, frustrated fury, yank on the chains so hard it will bring all
      of human society down in a heap of horrifying ruin?

      Hey, blame our forebears. They made it happen. We inherited it. Now,
      the bus is moving, unstoppably toward its destination. If you stand in
      front of it, you'll be run down. I'd like to say sit back and enjoy
      the show, but it's probably going to hurt.

      Just ask those folks who used to be from New Orleans. Or the displaced
      and debauched citizens of Fallujah and so many other places graced by
      the presence of those Zionist warmakers known as Blackwater
      mercenaries. They're stationed both in Baghdad and on the Cajun
      coastline, escorting Israeli advisers around the neighborhood to help
      out with the new fortification plans.

      Now, contemplate the view of your future. Staring out vacantly from
      behind the barbed wire in your mind. Eyeless in Gaza.

      John Kaminski is a writer who lives on the Gulf Coast of Florida whose
      Internet essays are seen on hundreds of websites around the world.
      http://www.johnkaminski.com/