Israeli Security for London Trains

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 14, 2005
      An Israeli security firm has been chosen to provide security for
      London's Underground train network

      Friday, July 30, 2005

      [NOTE: This is exactly what happened after 9/11: the same day, all US
      airports fell into the hands of Israeli security via Homeland
      Security. -WVNS]

      VERINT Systems, a subsidiary of Israel's Comverse Technology announced
      that Metronet Rail has selected Verint's networked video solution to
      enhance security of the London Underground, according to an Israel21c
      After extensive testing of Verint's networked video system, including
      pilot installation on selected rail lines, Metronet Rail selected it
      to be installed on the entire Underground. The system will enable
      security personnel to monitor passenger platforms and certain remote
      portions of the track.

      Verint president and CEO Dan Bodner told Israel21c: "We have
      significant experience working with transportation authorities and are
      committed to delivering innovative networked video security solutions
      for the transportation industry."

      Metronet Rail, under a 30 year contract with the UK government, is
      responsible for maintaining parts of the London Underground's
      infrastructure. This includes ensuring security in trains, stations,
      tunnels and bridges.
      The London Underground handles more than 3 million passengers each
      day, making it one of the busiest transportation systems worldwide.

      click for origin

      David Irving comments:

      LOOK who has the security contract for the London Underground -- the
      same folks who "lost" the CCTV footage of a plain clothes Metropolitan
      Police officer executing what turned out to be an innocent young man.
      And if Rodney King got a big handout from the Los Angeles taxpayers
      for what their cops did to him, we can only guess what this little
      episode is going to cost us Londoners. There's going to be dancing in
      the streets of that little village in Brazil, once the mourning period
      is over.
      Unfortunately, the people who are still the root cause of the
      world's terrorism get off Scot free. Every time I, and thousands like
      me, stand in security lines at airports around the world I remark to
      all those around me, "We have Israel to thank for this"-- meaning the
      Israel that has inflicted mindless bestiality on the citizens of the
      territories they have seized and heartlessly plundered since the
      middle of the last century. So I blame, not those who plant the bombs,
      but those who first started this terrible cycle of violence.
      AND now this. It must makes us all feel really safe to know that a
      Mossad-front organisation of the same "sh*tty little country" -- to
      quote the former French ambassador to London -- which is at the root
      of all the world's terrorism problems, and which until recently
      handled all the major government wiretapping contracts in the United
      States, will also now have the right to acquire and archive
      high-definition video images of every ordinary citizen lawfully
      traveling around London.
      Soon Israel and The Mossad can lawfully record where he is going,
      which doors he is entering, what credit card numbers he punches into
      ATM machines, and whom he is with.
      The sooner some non-terrorist means is found of hurling out into
      Downing Street the present Loony-Tunes occupants of Number Ten, the
      better: because if they don't recognize the devils they have clambered
      into bed with by now, we certainly do.