DC Journalist Gets Assassination Threat

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 5, 2005
      MADSEN UNDER THREAT OF ASSASSINATION FLEES WASHINGTON, D.C.
      By John Caylor
      http://www.insider-magazine.com/madsen_under_threat.htm

      Following months of harassment by the Bush administration, that
      includes getting him fired from his job at a think tank and
      attempting to strip him of his membership in the Washington Press
      Club, the Bush administration has stooped to new lows in trying to
      make former National Security Agency employee Wayne Madsen disappear.
      America has entered a dangerous new age of the Neo-Con and new Nazi
      movement that thrives on lies and propaganda from Fox News and right
      wing talk show hosts. With Pat Robinson pushing for assassination of
      foreign leaders, are domestic internet journalists next?

      Insider Editor's Notes:

      "Dear Readers: At Wayne Madsen's request we are putting this message
      to him from a source high in a United States Intelligence agency.
      Wayne is now in hiding and on the run after his source revealed that
      a private contractor assassination team had been hired to take him
      out due to his articles and exposures in Insider-Magazine.com and
      WayneMadsenreport.com. We will keep you informed and If the
      assassination teams kill him then all the world will know where the
      orders came from..."