Was Israel Responsible For 911?

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 5, 2004
      THE LAVON AFFAIR
      IS HISTORY REPEATING ITSELF?

      http://www.whatreallyhappened.com/lavon.html

      In 1954, Israeli agents working in Egypt planted bombs in several
      buildings, including a United States diplomatic facility, and left
      evidence behind implicating Arabs as the culprits. The ruse would
      have worked, had not one of the bombs detonated prematurely,
      allowing the Egyptians to capture and identify one of the bombers,
      which in turn led to the round up of an Israeli spy ring. Some of
      the spies were from Israel, while others were recruited from the
      local Jewish population. Israel responded to the scandal with claims
      in the media that there was no spy ring, that it was all a hoax
      perpetrated by "anti-Semites". But as the public trial progressed,
      it was evident that Israel had indeed been behind the bombing.
      Eventually, Israeli's Defense Minister Pinhas Lavon was brought down
      by the scandal, although it appears that he was himself the victim
      of a frame-up by the real authors of the bombing project, code
      named "Operation Susannah."

      It is therefore a fact that Israel has a prior history of setting
      off bombs with the intent to blame Arabs for them.

      This is not the only example of a "False Flag" operation designed to
      trick the United States into attacking Israel's enemies. According
      to Victor Ostrovsky, a Mossad defector now living in Canada, Ronald
      Reagan was tricked into bombing Libya by means of a radio
      transmitter smuggled into Tripoli by the Mossad, which broadcast
      messages designed to fool the United States into thinking Libya was
      about to launch a massive terror attack on the west. On the basis of
      this fake evidence, the US bombed Libya, killing Khadaffi's
      daughter.

      The Jews of Iraq is a story by a Jewish writer revealing yet another
      false flag operation where Israelis used bombs and planted the blame
      on Arabs

      So, with this established history, it is now time to re-examine some
      facts about the World Trade Towers:

      1. There is no proof at all of who was actually on the hijacked
      airplanes last 9/11. Even the head of the FBI admits that the only
      hard evidence are the names used by the hijackers on faked IDs. At
      least 7 of the men whose names were on those IDs have since turned
      up alive. Another had died back in 1999. None of the names of the
      alleged hijackers were on the passenger lists of the four aircraft.
      We do not know who was on those planes, only that we are supposed to
      think they were Arab Muslims. 2. The night before the attacks on the
      World Trade Towers, men using those stolen identities visited bars
      and strip clubs, making sure they would be noticed and remembered by
      all they met. Students of Islam will confirm that no Muslim devout
      enough to be willing to commit suicide would spend the night before
      he was to meet Allah violating so many of Islam's laws regarding
      alcohol and nude women. This suggests the planting of a false trail
      ahead of time, doubly so because we know the identities were stolen.
      Coupled with the deception of the faked Osama "confession" video
      tape , it is beyond question that deception and fraud exists in the
      World Trade Towers case.

      3. Contrary to early reports (including a statement by George Bush)
      of large numbers of Israelis being killed in the 9-11 attacks, only
      two Israelis died, both passengers on the airplanes. No Israelis
      working in or near the World Trade Towers died. The foreign press
      has long rumored that Israelis were given an advance warning not to
      go to work on 9-11, and in the case of Odigo, an Israeli company
      with offices located near the World Trade Towers, the existence of a
      warning message sent before the four aircraft had even left the
      ground is an established fact. That someone in Israel knew of the
      attacks ahead of time is beyond question.

      4. There is an Israeli spy ring. As in the Lavon Affair, Israeli
      assets have been trying to dismiss the spy ring story (apparently
      with the FBI's help) while accusing those who refuse to be silent
      of "anti-Semitism". The lesson from the Lavon case is that Israel's
      strident denials and smear campaigns are a sure sign that something
      is indeed being covered up, even as the "art students" continue to
      be deported. And, as a US Official stated in Carl Cameron's
      suppressed story on the Israeli Spy/Bugging Ring, evidence does
      exist that links the arrested Israeli spies with 9-11, but that this
      evidence has been classified by the United States Government,
      probably to keep from looking like total idiots at having been so
      easily fooled for the Nth time.

      The United States has been deceived before by Israeli covert
      operations with the intention of harming American relations with the
      Arab nations. Israel has never hesitated to kill Americans (USS
      Liberty) or allow Americans to be killed (The bombing in Beirut that
      killed 241 American Marines) when it serves a purpose. And, the fact
      remains that Israel has exploited 9-11 from the instant when Ehud
      Barak appeared on the BBC moments after the attacks on the World
      Trade Towers (holding a prepared speech) to the aggression against
      the Palestinian people which has escalated non-stop ever since 9-11.

      Who is responsible for the World Trade Towers attacks? We truly do
      not know. What we do know beyond all doubt is that someone went to a
      great deal of effort to provide an easy and at times all-too-obvious
      a target to blame. Our nation was fooled by that stunt before. The
      result was that our money and the blood of our children was spent to
      attack someone else's enemies.

      There is an old saying that goes, "Fool me once, shame on you. Fool
      me twice, shame on ME!"

      There is another saying, "We won't get fooled again!"

      What Really Happened

      http://www.whatreallyhappened.com/lavon.html