Zionists Killing Each Other

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 3, 2004
      Eitan assassinated by Sharon for opposing the Gaza pullout.

      Murder Of Rafael 'Raful' Eitan Proven
      Barry Chaimish
      chamish@...
      11-25-4

      pictures at http://www.rense.com/general60/murd.htm

      Beyond any shadow of any doubt, Raful Eitan did not die while
      carried off by a wave as he was standing on a breakwater at Ashdod
      port. We have been lied to and maybe this time, we have enough to
      get this political murder honestly investigated.

      Breaking this murder was as easy as opening pages one and two of
      Yediot Ahronot 24/11/04.
      I am sending two attachments separately. For those whose programs
      automatically delete attachments, fish them out of your Trash box.
      They're worth it. I pre-tested the bytes. Both attachments took 8
      seconds to send. There should be no complaints about large
      attachments.

      Now look:

      Attachment one - Eitan's car beside the spot on the breakwater where
      he allegedly fell in and drowned. First, look at the water. It is
      dead calm. Eitan was on the protected side of the breakwater. There
      is barely a ripple in all of this bay of the harbor. There are no
      big waves which could have towed Eitan in the water, and if a
      miracle tsunami had appeared, he would have swum to shore in
      seconds.

      But now look at the damage to his car. Observe the smashed
      windshield, the collapsed roof, the near total destruction of the
      right hand side of the vehicle. Now if anyone is crazy enough to
      think that a wave caused the wreckage, note the damage on the left
      hand side of the car as well. That car was rammed by something sharp
      there, by something powerful and blunt on the other side, and it
      appears that a fifty pound boulder fell on the roof.

      Attachment Two - Raful's corpse found on the military side of the
      harbor. Now recall the calm waters where Raful was supposed to have
      fallen in and ask how his body floated so far away. But more
      important, this is an exposed part of the harbor. Look at the water.
      It's churning, but no wave comes close to reaching the top of the
      pier. These photos were taken some 90 minutes after Eitan drowned,
      however it happened. The weather could not have changed much. There
      are no killer waves anywhere.

      Now we know something about Raful's last minutes. He tried to escape
      his assailants in his car and was violently prevented from doing so.
      The murderers actually thought by parking his car on the breakwater,
      that people would think a magic wave wrecked it on all sides and
      from above,

      All doubt is now evaporated. Raful Eitan knew he was in trouble, he
      tried to escape his murderers, was chased and sadly, was caught.
      It's all in the car. He did not have an accident and drown. It's all
      in the waves.

      In my initial analysis on the day of the murder, I surmised that
      Eitan was going to come out against the Gush Katif evacuation and he
      had all the dirt on Sharon he needed to succeed. That appears to be
      the case. Here are some words from his last interview:

      Raful rarely gave interviews of late. One of these - with the "Iton
      Tel Aviv" newspaper in January of this year - was reprinted by Ynet
      on the day of his death. Excerpts:

      "My opinion is that all these efforts [referring to Sharon's
      disengagement plan - ed.] are for naught. With the Arabs, we will
      never be able to make peace... This is a struggle between
      civilizations. We are a foreign culture, and in my opinion, Islam
      will never make peace with our foreign entity, and with the fact
      that it has political independence and even defeats them in wars.
      They'll never agree... I can prove that whoever thinks that
      concessions, compromises, 'Geneva,' Ami Ayalon's plan, are what will
      change the Middle East situation - in my opinion is mistaken.

      What he could prove and who he could finger, undoubtedly cost him
      his life. He is the latest of a long line of political murders
      ordered by the "peacemakers" of Israel.

      What we have so far failed to do with Rabin, let us succeed with
      Raful. We have the proof. We cannot let this opportunity pass. We
      can bring justice to Raful. We can yet bring salvation to Israel.

      ===================
      Ex-Israeli army chief drowns

      By Khalid Amayreh in the West Bank

      Aljazeera.net

      http://english.aljazeera.net/NR/exeres/1192EE7E-0FC7-4E57-9B34-
      BFE02E5361B4.htm

      Former Israeli army chief of staff Rafael Eitan has died after
      drowning at Ashdod Port, south of Tel Aviv. He was 75.

      Eitan reportedly fell from a breakwater structure into rough seas in
      the early morning on Tuesday and drowned at the port where he was
      working as an adviser to a construction company.

      Helicopters and rescue ships launched a search and he was found
      after two hours, but medics were unable to resuscitate him,
      emergency officials said.

      Eitan was born in northern Palestine in 1929, and in his late
      teenage years joined Jewish groups such as the Hagana and Stern.

      He was wounded in action several times, including in the 1956 Sinai
      campaign - backed by Britain and France - against Egypt.

      During the Israeli invasion of Beirut in 1982, he ordered the
      bombardment of the city, causing thousands of civilian casualties.

      He served out his term in disgrace after the official Kahan State
      commission of inquiry faulted him for failing to prevent the
      massacre of hundreds of Palestinians by Israeli-allied militiamen at
      Lebanon's Sabra and Shatila refugee camps in 1982.

      But the commission did not recommend any action against him.

      Notorious

      In the mid-80s he founded two right-wing parties called Tehiya
      and Tsomet, which called for the expulsion of non-Jews from
      Palestine.

      Eitan earned notoriety for his comments against Arabs and for
      opposing interim peace deals with the Palestinians in the mid-90s.

      He served as agriculture minister and environment minister in
      Benjamin Netanyahu's government and was appointed to the post of
      deputy prime minister.

      But his party failed to win support in a general election in 1999
      and he left political life.