GAZA PHOTOS

  • World View <ummyakoub@yahoo.com>
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 4, 2003
      GAZA PHOTOS
      From the Palestine Children's Welfare Fund – www.pcwf.org
      Dear Friends,

      Our contact in Gaza sent us over one hundred pictures of our children
      in Gaza that you sponsor and support...many of them are now homeless
      due to the home demolitions by the IDF..when our contact went to
      deliver the monthly payments he found more than ten families on the
      streets in tends and some without tents as the Red Cross does not
      have enough tents. We asked our contact to rent a building to house
      the families at our epxense he looked for two days in Gaza and could
      not find one vacant building to rent at any cost. And the demolitions
      go on. You can see the pictures by clicking on the link below and
      then clicking on " the pictures that I took today.

      Thanks for your patience and support.

      Salamat
      Riad Hamad

      http://rafah.vze.com/