Foreign monitors 'barred' from US polls

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 3 5:18 PM
      Foreign monitors 'barred' from US polls:

      "We were not allowed to enter polling stations," said Soeren
      Soendergaard, a Danish parliamentary deputy.
      http://www.iol.co.za/index.php?
      set_id=1&click_id=22&art_id=qw1099435860260U213

      http://snipurl.com/adcy

      ===

      How The U.S. Election System Works:

      WHY does America have such a confusing way of electing its
      presidents? It's because the racists of the Deep South wanted to
      hang on to their slaves.
      http://snipurl.com/add0

      ===

      No less than $1.2 billion was spent in the presidential election:

      The personal-spending champion of 2000 was a Democrat, Goldman Sachs
      mogul Jon Corzine, who spent $60 million of his own money to buy
      himself a U.S. Senate seat in New Jersey.
      http://www.villagevoice.com/issues/0444/harkavy.php