Did Bush Authorize 911 Attack?

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 4, 2004
      Government Insider Says Bush Authorized 911 Attacks
      From Thomas Buyea
      9-17-4

      Keep in mind when reading this, that the man being interviewed is no
      two-bit internet conspiracy buff.

      Stanley Hilton was a senior advisor to Sen Bob Dole (R) and has
      personally known Rumsfeld and Wolfowitz for decades. This courageous
      man has risked his professional reputation, and possibly his life,
      to get this information out to people.

      The following is from his latest visit to Alex Jones' radio show.

      Forwarded with Compliments of Free Voice of America (FVOA): Accurate
      News and Interesting Commentary for Amerika's Huddled Masses
      Yearning to Breathe Free.

      Note: All honor to Stanley Hilton for risking his life so that we
      may know the truth of 9/11.

      The Bush Junta Unmasked

      "This (9/11) was all planned. This was a government-ordered
      operation. Bush personally signed the order. He personally
      authorized the attacks. He is guilty of treason and mass murder." --
      Stanley Hilton

      Alex Jones interview of Stanley Hilton, attorney for 911 taxpayers'
      lawsuit

      Alex Jones Radio Show September 10, 2004 Transcription by 'RatCat'

      AJ: He is back with us. He is former Bob Dole's chief of staff, very
      successful counselor, lawyer. He represents hundreds of the victims
      families of 9/11. He is suing Bush for involvement in 9/11. Now a
      major Zogby poll out - half of New Yorkers think the government was
      involved in 9/11. And joining us for the next 35 minutes, into the
      next hour, is Stanley Hilton. Stanley, it's great to have you on
      with us.

      SH: Glad to be on.

      AJ: We'll have to recap this when we start the next hour, but just
      in a nutshell, you have a lawsuit going, you've deposed a lot of
      military officers. You know the truth of 9/11. Just in a nutshell,
      what is your case alleging?

      SH: Our case is alleging that Bush and his puppets Rice and Cheney
      and Mueller and Rumsfeld and so forth, Tenet, were all involved not
      only in aiding and abetting and allowing 9/11 to happen but in
      actually ordering it to happen. Bush personally ordered it to
      happen.

      We have some very incriminating documents as well as eye-witnesses,
      that Bush personally ordered this event to happen in order to gain
      political advantage, to pursue a bogus political agenda on behalf of
      the neocons and their deluded thinking in the Middle East. I also
      wanted to point out that, just quickly, I went to school with some
      of these neocons. At the University of Chicago, in the late 60s with
      Wolfowitz and Feith and several of the others and so I know these
      people personally. And we used to talk about this stuff all of the
      time. And I did my senior thesis on this very subject - how to turn
      the U.S. into a presidential dictatorship by manufacturing a bogus
      Pearl Harbor event. So, technically this has been in the planning at
      least 35 years.

      AJ: That's right. They were all Straussian followers of a Nazi-like
      professor. And now they are setting it up here in America. Stanley,
      I know you deposed a lot of people and you've got your $7 million
      dollar lawsuit with hundreds of the victim's families involved.

      SH: 7 billion, 7 billion

      AJ: Yeah, 7 billion. Can you go over some of the new and
      incriminating evidence you've got of them ordering the attack?

      SH: Yes, let me just say that this is a taxpayers' class action
      lawsuit as well as a suit on behalf of the families and the basic
      three arguments are they violated the Constitution by ordering this
      event. And secondly that they [garbled] fraudulent Federal Claims
      Act, Title 31 of the U.S. Code in which Bush presented false and
      fraudulent evidence to Congress to get the Iraq war authorization.
      And, of course, he related it to 9/11 and claimed that Saddam was
      involved with that, and all these lies.

      AJ: Tell you what, stay there. Stanley, we've got to break. Let's
      come back and get into the evidence. BREAK

      AJ: All right my friends, second hour, September 10th, 2004, the
      anniversary of the globalist attack coming up tomorrow. It's an
      amazing individual we have on the line. Bob Dole's former chief of
      staff, political scientist, a lawyer, he went to school with
      Rumsfeld and others, he wrote his thesis about how to turn America
      into a dictatorship using a fake Pearl Harbor attack. He's suing the
      U.S. government for carrying out 9/11. He has hundreds of the
      victims' families signing onto it - it's a $7 billion lawsuit. And
      he is Stanley Hilton. I know that a lot of stations just joined us
      in Los Angeles and Rhode Island and Missouri and Florida and all
      over. Please sir, recap what you were just stating and then let's
      get into the new evidence. And then we'll get into why you are being
      harassed by the FBI, as other FBI people are being harassed who have
      been blowing the whistle on this. So, this is really getting
      serious. Stanley, tell us all about it.

      SH: Yeah, we are suing Bush, Condoleezza Rice, Cheney, Rumsfeld,
      Mueller, etc. for complicity in personally not only allowing 9/11 to
      happen but in ordering it. The hijackers we retained and we had a
      witness who is married to one of them. The hijackers were U.S.
      undercover agents. They were double agents, paid by the FBI and the
      CIA to spy on Arab groups in this country. They were controlled.
      Their landlord was an FBI informant in San Diego and other places.
      And this was a direct, covert operation ordered, personally ordered
      by George W. Bush. Personally ordered. We have incriminating
      evidence, documents as well as witnesses, to this effect. It's not
      just incompetence - in spite of the fact that he is incompetent. The
      fact is he personally ordered this, knew about it. He, at one point,
      there were rehearsals of this. The reason why he appeared to be
      uninterested and nonchalant on September 11th - when those videos
      showed that Andrew Card whispered in his ear the [garbled] words
      about this he listened to kids reading the pet goat story, is that
      he thought this was another rehearsal. These people had dress-
      rehearsed this many times. He had seen simulated videos of this. In
      fact, he even made a Freudian slip a few months later at a
      California press conference when he said he had, quote, "seen on
      television the first plane attack the first tower." And that could
      not be possible because there was no video. What it was was the
      simulated video that he had gone over. So this was a personally
      government-ordered thing. We are suing them under the Constitution
      for violating Americans' rights, as well as under the federal
      Fraudulent Claims Act, for presenting a fraudulent claim to Congress
      to justify the bogus Iraq boondoggle war, for political gains. And
      also, under the RICO statute, under the Racketeering Corrupt
      Organization Act, for being a corrupt entity. And I've been harassed
      personally by the chief judge of the federal court who is
      instructing me personally to drop this suit, threatened to kick me
      off the court, after 30 years on the court. I've been harassed by
      the FBI. My staff has been harassed and threatened. My office has
      been broken into and this is the kind of government we are dealing
      with.

      AJ: Absolutely and now it has come out - five separate drills of
      flying hijacked jets into buildings that morning - which you told us
      about before it even broke in the Associated Press. They were trying
      to get out ahead of you. You talked about how you interviewed
      military people who were told it was a drill that morning. Then to
      get out ahead of that, the news finally reported on it. Now, we've
      learned that all these operations - I want to get into that, I want
      to talk about the new incriminating evidence of ordering it and how
      they had drilled on this, how Cheney was in the bunker controlling
      this. That has even come out in the mainstream news but they won't
      release the details of that, Stanley. But what type of FBI
      harassment are you going through? SH: First of all, my office was
      burglarized in San Francisco several months ago. Files were gone
      through and some files were seized - particularly the ones dealing
      with the lady that was married to one of the hijackers. Fortunately,
      I had spare copies in a hidden place so nothing disappeared
      permanently. But more significantly, FBI agents have been harassing
      one of my staff members and threatening them with vague but
      frightening threats of indicting them. And it's just total
      harassment. They have planted a spy, an undercover agent, in my
      organization, as we just recently discovered. In other words, these
      are Nazi Germany tactics. This is the kind of government you have in
      this country. This is what Bush is all about.

      AJ: Stay there, Stanley, Bob Dole's former chief of staff. We'll
      come back after this quick break. Please stay with us. BREAK

      AJ: All right, eight minutes, 25 seconds into the second hour.
      Stanley Hilton, political scientist, lawyer, Bob Dole's former chief
      of staff, is suing the government for 7 billion dollars for carrying
      out 9/11 and for racketeering. And he joins us now. During the
      break, I first really did the big interview with Stanley Hilton
      after I saw him attacked on Fox News. And that interview got massive
      attention. And then he kind of went underground for a while because
      a judge, we're going to talk about that, ordered him to not do any
      more interviews. And now he's back doing interviews. He's had his
      office broken into, FBI threats and harassment. Bottom line, he has
      deposed military individuals, wives of hijackers, you name it, it
      was a government operation. It has even come out in mainstream news,
      a piece here, a piece there. They had drills on 9/11, that's why
      NORAD stood down. Cheney was in control of the whole thing. Stanley
      Hilton has now gotten documents about how Bush ordered the whole
      operation. And I'll tell you right now, his life is in danger,
      folks. And he's got so much courage. He went to school with these
      neocons at the University of Chicago. He wrote his thesis on how the
      government could use terrorist attacks to set up martial law. He is
      the man for the time and folks wondered why he disappeared for a
      while and just did his lawsuit and wasn't doing interviews, it was
      because he was ordered to. Stanley, can you get into that for us?

      SH: I did an interview with you, Alex, back in March of 2003, about
      a year and a half ago, and literally two weeks after that, I was
      contacted by the emissary of the chief judge of the federal court
      where I have the lawsuit. And I was warned not to publicize it but
      to keep it quiet and threatened with discipline. And it remained
      quiet until a couple of months ago and then I got on the air on some
      programs and some publicity and July 1st, I was threatened directly
      by the chief judge here, threatened with court discipline. This
      particular judge has been circulating communiqués to the other
      federal judges seeking anything negative she can get against me to
      try and discipline me after I've been on the court here for 30 years
      with no disciplinary problems at all. This is suddenly happening.
      And her assistants who are on the committee of the court met with me
      on July 1st in Palo Alto, California, and threatened me directly.
      They handed me a copy of the lawsuit and said that the judge wants
      me to dismiss this. What's this? She doesn't like the content of it.
      This is politically incorrect. This is outside the norm. I said I
      represented more than 400 plaintiffs, how am I going to dismiss this
      case? And they threatened me directly and they said, "the next time
      you'll be disciplined." And also they've threatened me not to go
      public, etc. And this is just outrageous.

      AJ: It's all color of law. No direct orders, just all in your face.

      SH: They sent a letter out, and of course they deny it's because of
      the political content of the suit but they told me directly on the
      phone that it is because of this suit and this judge is very, very
      angry, apparently has been in contact with Ashcroft's Justice
      Department. I got a call from Ashcroft's Justice Department a few
      months ago about this, demanding that I drop the suit, threatening
      sanctions and all kinds of things. I refused to drop it. AJ: Now
      let's go back over, you had them break into your office, harassment.
      Let's go over that in detail.

      SH: My office was broken into about 6 months ago. The file cabinets -

      it was obvious they had been rifled through. Files were stolen.
      Files dealing with this particular case and particularly with the
      documents I had regarding the fact that the - some of these
      hijackers, at least some of them were on the payroll of the U.S.
      government as undercover FBI, CIA, double agents. They are spying on
      Arab groups in the U.S. And, in effect, all this led up to the
      effect that al Qaeda is a creation of the George Bush
      administration, basically. That the entity that he called al Qaeda
      is directly linked to George Bush. And all this stuff was stolen.
      Fortunately, I had copies. But this was just part of the harassment.
      The FBI has also been harassing some of my assistants and has
      planted a spy in our midst. And it is just outrageous that these
      Nazi tactics are being used - and the obstruction of justice, these
      people are criminals. And that's what's happening under the
      tremendous pressure here to just drop it. Or to shut up now and just
      go away.

      AJ: Now, let's talk about what they want you to drop. Let's talk
      about, without giving names, the people you deposed, what really
      happened, the picture you've got. You said earlier that Bush ordered
      this, they were simulating this which they now admit there were
      simulations on that morning. Let's go over what they don't want you
      to talk about, Stanley.

      SH: We have evidence both documentary as well as witness sworn
      statements from undercover former FBI agents, FBI informants, etc.,
      that other officials in the Pentagon and the military and the Air
      Force that deal with the fact that there were many drills, many
      rehearsals for 9/11 before it happened. Bush had seen this simulated
      on TV many times. He blurted this out at a press conference in
      California a few months after 9/11 where he said he had, quote, seen
      the first plane hit the first building on the video. And that's not
      possible because there was no official video of that. There was one
      of the second plane not the first one. He had seen the first one. We
      do have some incriminating documents that Bush personally ordered
      9/11 events. It was well planned. A FEMA official has admitted on
      tape that he was there the night before - September 10th, that is

      AJ: And now Mayor Giuliani, a few months ago in the 911 Commission,
      admitted that - Tripod II. They had their whole command post already
      moved out of Building 7. Now, this is very, very important. This is
      a key area of this whole event. You said months before it came out
      on the CIA's own website and the Associated Press, you said I
      deposed people. They said there were drills that morning and exactly
      what happened, happening - that was the smoke-screen for the stand-
      down. And then to get out ahead of it, the CIA comes out and said
      yeah we were running a drill that morning. Now, we've learned that
      five, possibly six, were confirmed. Five of these - one drill with
      the exact same thing happening that actually happened, at the exact
      same time in the morning. That's why NORAD stood down with 24
      different blips on the screen. You've said this. You brought this up
      first. Now, I know you can't get too much into detail but can you
      tell us how you learned of this?

      SH: I have interviewed individuals in NORAD and the Air Force. I
      personally toured NORAD many years ago around the time that I worked
      for Dole. I'm very familiar with the operations at Cheyenne Mountain
      at Colorado Springs, where NORAD is. Individuals that work in NORAD
      as well as the Air Force have stated this, off the record, but the
      point is, yes, this was not just five drills but at least 35 drills
      over at least two months before September 11th. Everything was
      planned, the exact location

      AJ: But five drills that day.

      SH: That day, that day, and Bush thought it was a drill. That's the
      only explanation for why he appeared nonchalant

      AJ: We also had NORAD officers and civilian air traffic controllers
      going, "Is this part of the exercise? Is this a drill?"

      SH: Yes.

      AJ: On the tapes and in TV interviews, they thought it was, quote, a
      drill.

      SH: That's right. That's exactly what I said long before it became
      public. I've known about this since earlier in March of '03, as I
      stated before. This was all planned. This was a government-ordered
      operation. Bush personally signed the order. He personally
      authorized the attacks. He is guilty of treason and mass murder. And
      now, obstruction of justice by attempting to use a federal judge and
      FBI agents to inhibit a legitimate civil lawsuit in this country, in
      federal court. Even a chief judge in this court tried to harass and
      threaten me personally for representing legitimate plaintiffs. And
      they got Clinton for allegedly lying under oath about Paula Jones
      and now - look what's happening now. And Ken Starr used to be across
      from me in Duke Law School in the early `70s and it´s interesting
      that he got away with trying to get Clinton impeached, so we have a
      far worse criminal sitting in the oval office today - somebody
      guilty of mass murder as well as obstruction of justice.

      AJ: Well, I mean look, they say they never heard of a plan to fly
      planes into buildings - said it all over television - Rice, Bush,
      Cheney, Rumsfeld, Ashcroft. And then we find out they were running
      all these drills that morning. Even if they weren't involved, that
      proves they were liars about ever hearing of such a plan.

      SH: Well, I'm trying to take their depositions - I've been trying to
      take their depositions for months. They've been trying to object to
      it. They will have to admit they were either lying then or now. It's
      clearly perjury either way. They are liars and perjurers; that's
      what they are. These are the people that we have running this
      government and, of course, they knew about it. How are they going to
      claim now that they didn't know about these drills? Their idea is
      that nobody knew anything. It's the old know-nothing mentality. And
      how anybody considers this believable is beyond me.

      AJ: All right, now people ask how could a huge organization, how
      could the AWACs, how could the military let this happen; whereas
      before, if your Cessna got off course for five minutes, they would
      launch F-16s on you. It's real simple. It's what Stanley Hilton said
      here a year and a half ago. It's what came out in the news after
      that. The military, good people, were told this was all a drill. And
      it was not a drill. And ABC News admits that Cheney was in control
      of [?] out of the White House [?] and that he ordered the military to
      quote "do something." Our inside sources from Hilton and others say
      it was a stand down and they admit they will not release that under
      national security. Stanley?

      SH: Well they are going to admit it, they're going to release it in
      the court case because if you demand it under subpoena powers and
      they must release it. And part of our lawsuit is brought in the name
      of the U.S. because under the federal fraudulent [Claims Act], we
      accuse the Bush Administration of presenting a fraudulent claim to
      Congress. And under the statutes of Title 31 of the U.S. code, they
      must release this information. That's why they are trying to threaten
      me, harass me, invade my office, steal my files, commit blatant
      obstruction of justice and other crimes to try and prevent a
      legitimate civil suit from exposing these criminals and their acts
      of treason and mass murder.

      AJ: I think you need to publicly tell folks that you are not
      planning suicide. Would you like to tell folks that?

      SH: (laughs) I'm not planning suicide. I've got family and I'm not
      planning that but I don't like the threats I'm under - but I can
      tell you this, it's taking a toll emotionally on me and my staff.
      And particularly, when you get a threat from the chief judge of your
      own court.

      AJ: Why have you decided to go public again after a year of being
      under the radar? SH: Because the more and more evidence that I've
      been adducing over a year and a half has made it so obvious to me
      that this was now without any doubt a government operation and that
      it amounts to the biggest act of treason and mass murder in American
      history. I mean George Bush makes Benedict Arnold look like a
      patriot. He makes Benedict Arnold look like George Washington. I
      mean that's what we have - a criminal and a traitor sitting in the
      White House pretending he's a patriot, wrapping himself in the flag.
      And it's pretty disgusting because the other side of the so-called
      opposition, the Kerry camp is just saying nothing because they're
      afraid to speak.

      AJ: Stay right there. We'll be right back.

      BREAK

      AJ: Stanley Hilton will be with us for another 15 or 16 minutes.
      Then he's got to go into court. Bob Dole's former chief of staff,
      political scientist, lawyer, represents 400 plus plaintiffs - most
      of them victims of 9/11. When I was in New York last week, everybody
      I was talking to, I mean 90 plus percent of them at ground zero - "I
      had family, I worked in the buildings, my son's a Navy Seal - he
      called the night before and said don't go to work." You know, all of
      this, and then now they never had any idea - and it turns out they
      had all these drills - and one drill of hijacked jets flying into
      the World Trade Center and Pentagon at 8:30 in the morning. That
      morning - come on people! And Stanley Hilton brought all this out on
      this show before it was in the mainstream news. And I was talking to
      him during the break. I mean, the harassment, the moles, the
      threatening of his staff, the judge threatening him. Stanley, let's
      get specifically into the documents that you have now got that they
      have now been robbing you for, that you luckily, thank God had
      copies. Specifically, Bush ordering this. Can you get into that for
      us - ordering 9/11?

      SH: National Security Council classified documents which [garbled]
      and it's was part of a series of documents that were involved with
      the drill documents. This was all planned - they had it on
      videotape. These planes were controlled by remote control, as I
      stated previously a year and a half ago, there's a system called
      Cyclops. There is a computer chip in the nose of the plane and it
      enables the ground control, the military ground control, to disable
      the pilot's control of the plane and to control it and to fly it
      directly into those towers. That's what happened. It's also a
      technology used on what's called the Global Hawk, which is an
      aircraft drone - a remote- controlled aircraft. And they were doing
      it. We are talking about National Security Council classified
      documents that clearly indicated that [garbled] had a green light to
      order this to go and this is no drill. These drills that were
      running were clearly a dress rehearsal and this was a government
      operation.

      You wonder why these people are trying to threaten people and trying
      to intimidate people who have written this suit, I guess if you
      murdered 3000 of your own citizens, in conjunction with the corrupt
      Royal family of Saudi Arabia as Bush did. And if you then waste
      billions more on a worthless garbage war in Iraq, I guess you've got
      something to worry about and you want to threaten people to prevent
      it from coming out.

      AJ: I mean let's look at this. Not only are there dress rehearsals,
      they are smoke screens so the good military stands down and doesn't
      know what's happening. But it's now coming out, even in mainstream
      news, that yes these drills were going on. Yes, and some of these
      drills, quote, passenger-type jets were under remote control - this
      is decades old technology. In 1958, NORAD was [ ] old jets and using
      them for target practice. Decades ago they flew jumbo jets from LA
      to Sidney Australia. So since that's going on, everybody knows that.
      And it's the same MO. Just like the first World Trade Center
      [bombing] where they get two retarded men who followed this blind
      sheik who had a tiny mosque above a pizza parlor. And they set them
      up as the patsies. Then the FBI cooks the bomb, trains the drivers.
      This informant goes, "You're not going to bomb the building? They
      go "Yeah, we're letting it go forward." He tapes them to protect
      themselves. The two retarded gentlemen, thank God, didn't park it up
      against the column, as the FBI instructed them to do, so it didn't
      bring down the tower - because you have to be right up against the
      column. That doesn't happen. Yet, it's the same thing with 9/11.
      You've got these CIA agents, these Arabs, who were trained at U.S.
      military bases, Pensacola Naval Air Station - mainstream media, out
      creating their legends for this background. They're on board the
      aircraft. My military sources say nerve gas kills everybody on board
      the plane - nerve gas packets. Then they fly the planes into
      buildings. From your inside sources, is that accurate?

      SH: It's one of the things that we are looking into - that nerve gas
      or something else disabled people. It's possible. I can't say for
      sure to be honest with you

      AJ: All you know is they were government agents and they were on
      board and the planes were remote controlled.

      SH: Yeah, it was basically a smokescreen. I mean, the events of the
      hijackings, how someone snuck in those cutters, it was a plant. It
      was like a classic decoy. I've got some military background. And
      it's called decoy. It's a decoy operation. You make the people focus
      on the decoy to avoid looking at the real criminals. So they are
      focusing on these so-called nineteen hijackers and saying, "Oh, it
      must have been these Arabs. When, in fact, the guilty person is at
      1600 Pennsylvania Avenue - sitting in the oval office. That's the
      guilty person. That's the one who authorized it. There is only one
      man who could have authorized this operation and that's Bush. And
      anyone at NORAD will tell you as I have been told personally at
      NORAD in the war control room, there is only one man who has the
      power to do this kind of thing and that's Bush. Even though many
      believe he's a puppet. And I think in many ways he is. The fact of
      the matter is where was [ ] Cheney, Rumsfeld and these other
      traitors. The fact is Bush personally ordered and he's guilty and
      liable and he's going to be re-elected apparently because the
      media's asleep and [garbled] for Bush. AJ: Well, the media is owned
      by the same military industrial complex that carried out the
      attacks.

      SH: Yeah, the media is only interested in maintaining the official
      government fantasy that this was a little lone Arab. These Arabs
      couldn't even steer that plane down a runway.

      AJ: Stay there Stanley, final segment coming up. BREAK

      AJ: Mr. Hilton, when you talk to these FBI agents, when you talk to
      these military men and women, what's their attitude? They've got to
      be pretty freaked out to have the big picture and know what actually
      happened on 9/11.

      SH: Yes, you know it's like clouds just before a thunderstorm in the
      sense that they are sort of pregnant with rage. They are just
      enraged at the criminal politicians who have perverted and misused
      the government to murder its own citizens and pursue these dubious
      political ends. And many of them, in increasing numbers, are willing
      to talk and will talk under subpoena - but only under subpoena
      because the official party line of the government is shut up and
      don't talk to the trial lawyer. But more and more, they are very
      outraged that part of the government has done this to its own
      people, to its own people. I mean you have to go back to Stalin to
      see something - not even Hitler did this to his own people. You have
      to look at Stalin who murdered the Kulaks, the Russians for his own
      dubious gains. Also we've got - we have a Stalinist mentality in
      this country. And, if these people pose as patriots and wrap
      themselves in the flag, it's disgusting. I wanted also to point out
      that the Japanese television network, Asahi, is going to be airing a
      special on primetime tomorrow, on September 11th. They interviewed
      me for eight hours a couple of weeks ago. I'll be on that. I wish -
      of course, the America media don't care so they are not going to
      care. But in Japan, people are very serious in interviewing me and
      others. And we have a website now, called deprogram.info, if more
      people are interested: www.deprogram.info. But the other thing, I
      just wanted to say that if anything happens to me - and I don't know
      why - because I'm being threatened here now. And it seems you can't
      bring a case in this country anymore against criminals in power
      without being threatened. And this is how they operate. The stakes
      are pretty high when you've got a world historical level of treason
      and fraud by this government against it's own people. I guess this
      is what you have to expect.

      AJ: Stanley, the globalists, the new world order crowd, definitely
      intend to carry out more terror attacks. I know they would have
      carried out more attacks if we wouldn't have done what we've been up
      to, if you wouldn't have been out there boldly speaking out and many
      others. And then their electronic Berlin wall has a bunch of cracks
      in it now. Thanks to good people like yourself and many others who
      are speaking out and telling the truth. But do you think that they
      may carry out what they've been hyping - a suitcase nuke attack, a
      biological release to try to smokescreen all of this? I know it's a
      catch 22, you've got to expose the murderers. We've got to get the
      word out on this but some government people that I've talk to
      say, "Yeah, but if you do that, they are going to go even more hard
      core and must totally try to take over." But I say regardless, they
      are already doing that. So what do you say to that?

      SH: Well, yeah, I think they have an agenda. They have contingency
      plans. I think they are laying low now because there are an
      increasing number of people, like myself, who are openly challenging
      them and accusing them of criminal conduct. I think they would have
      done it again if we had not spoken up. I think they're planning,
      what they would like to do is silence any dissenters. That's why we
      are trying to get the Patriot Act declared unconstitutional in this
      lawsuit also.

      AJ: Let's talk about polls. In the beginning a patriot is a scarce
      man, hated and feared, but in time when his cause succeeds, the
      timid join him, because then it costs nothing to be a patriot. You
      are one of those guys who hit the barbwire for us, or figuratively
      jumped on the hand grenade for America. But when you've got a Zogby
      poll, who is highly respected, half of New Yorkers believe that the
      government was involved. When you have a Canadian poll, 63% on
      average believe that the U.S. government was involved. And some
      groups, as high as 76% in polls believe the government was involved.
      European polls, two-thirds show the same thing. We have German
      defense ministers and technology ministers and another member of
      their government now, three of them going public, known
      conservatives, and progressives. You have an environment minister,
      Michael Meacher, saying that if they didn't do it, they sure as hell
      knew what was going on. Look, if anybody who is a thinking person
      looks at the evidence, their official story is impossible. Then you
      investigate and they are involved in it. Comments to this massive
      awakening and what's happening.

      SH: Well, I think that's why they want the Patriot Act to suppress
      political dissent. They have to, they're anticipating, they are not
      dumb individuals. I know these people personally, Wolfowitz. These
      are criminal individuals but they are smart and so they anticipated
      political dissent. And that's why, like the Nazis, their forebears,
      and their blood brothers, the Nazis and the Stalinists, they're all
      for political repression. Every corrupt and criminal government has
      done this - they suppress their own people: Nazi Germany, Communist
      Russia, Mao Tse-Tung, that's why we have the Patriot Act. So it's
      hand in hand. They had it planned to go right up to September 11th,
      this was all part of the plan. You have to do it. It was part of my
      senior thesis. You must follow through the terrorists attacks with a
      political suppression mechanism in the law. And that's why they want
      Patriot I and Patriot II and their plans are to continue launching
      more terrorist attacks to justify even more repression. The goal is
      to make this a one party dictatorship in this country, to pursue
      their dubious ends with their blood brothers like the Saudi Royal
      family. And also, historical blood brothers, such as the Nazi
      Germany and the Communist Russian. That's the goal

      AJ: You've got to go in just a minute or two. But I wanted to also
      tell you about New York. Sound cannons that are used in Iraq,
      they're against us. Men in black ski masks. 41,000 police,
      accredited media being arrested randomly. Children being arrested,
      people in wheelchairs, 2000 plus people put in a camp with barbwire
      fences inside with no bathrooms. You had to have permission to go to
      the porta-potties. Police screaming at you. It had nothing to do
      with terrorism. They are openly setting the precedent for martial
      law.

      SH: Well, that's right, the word terrorist is now being overly broad
      and overly defined [garbled] and also, you know, it's like the word
      communist was used for anything during the McCarthy witch hunt. And
      anybody can be called a terrorist by Bush's definition. But the
      irony is that the number one terrorist in the world is living at the
      White House at the oval office today. That's the real irony. For
      sheer hypocrisy, I think he deserves the world prize and ought to be
      in the Ripley book, Believe It or Not, and the Guinness book of
      world records for sheer brazen chicanery and fraud.

      AJ: Let me ask you a question on this because this is the experience
      that I had. Watching television, watching the killers, watching
      those that are guilty, stand up there as our saviors is incredibly
      painful. It's like watching Ted Bundy being the judge at his own
      trial. I mean it is just painful to know who these people are. To
      see them putting America in a shredder. Now we are going to have
      forced psychological testing of every American, forced drugging, you
      know Pan-American unions, I mean it's just all happening, it's in
      our face, Stanley.

      SH: Yeah, it's very disturbing and as one who has studied the theory
      and concept of dictatorships, I personally interviewed Albert Speer,
      who was Hitler's armaments minister. I interviewed him in 1981 in
      Munich. And I've studied the psychology and history of
      totalitarianism and there is no question that it's very frightening.
      And it has, today, with high technology, albeit for the first time
      in history, the chance of having a world empire dominated by
      corrupt, technologically oriented government - an elite government.
      And they've got now what people like Napoleon and Hitler didn't
      have, which is the technological means to dominate not only their
      own country but others - the world.

      AJ: The answer is to expose them as the terrorists, to show how PNAC
      [Project for the New American Century] said we need helpful Pearl
      Harbor events, to show how Northwoods called for the exact 9/11-
      style attacks, to show their own plans. And to force people to face
      this horror. What are they going to do in a year or two when 80% of
      us, not half of us, know the truth?

      SH: Well, that's why they want repression and, then again, the
      ancient old diversion, launch another terrorist attack to get people
      to pitch it away. I mean who knows what they'll do next. I mean
      their capacity for ingenious creation of these events is sort of
      unraveled. I mean there is no limit. My guess is they are going to
      try another stunt - maybe a stunt just before the election to
      justify getting
      Bush reelected. Although it seems like he is running against a straw
      man or a ghost right now, anyway. But, my guess is they'll try some
      other tactic to get people's attention away from 9/11 if it gets to
      be too much attention. What you really want is for the public to
      just
      lose interest because the public - and it's like remember the Alamo,
      you know, people don't forget things like that. To me it's like the
      Alamo, remember 9/11, that ought to be the slogan for this
      outrageous act of treason. That's what it is. It's not

      AJ: We are at a crossroads, I don't think they anticipated this much
      resistance, Stanley.

      SH: Yeah, I hope they are truly wrong and as incompetent as they are
      corrupt and guilty. That means their incompetence is exceeded only
      by their corruption and their guilt. And eventually, if enough
      people are going to get outraged enough, these people in the
      bureaucracy and in the civil service and our military, and
      eventually we can get people under subpoena these individuals will
      be exposed.

      AJ: Stanley, their whole operation hinges on us being naïve and not
      recognizing evil. This is what they got with Hitler and others.
      People couldn't recognize evil so they continued to repeat
      succumbing to it. We are recognizing it this time. We are putting
      our lives, our treasure, our future on the line for freedom because
      we cannot let these blood-thirsty control freak terrorists capture
      us and use us and turn us into the empire and have a draft and use
      us as their slaves to invade the planet. And that's their PNAC plan.
      Stanley Hilton, I know you've got to get to court. God bless you. I
      want to thank you for being here with us today. Can we get you back
      on next week?

      SH: Sure, just give me a call.

      AJ: God bless you my friend. Any closing comments?

      SH: My closing comments would be, I think people ought to just think
      about the consequence of having someone like Bush in the White House
      and the danger for the future that these sorts of individuals pose.
      This is not just a historical event of the past. This is part of the
      plan and the camera is still rolling. They have an agenda. These
      individuals are extremely dangerous. They are armed and dangerous.
      They pose a clear and dangerous threat to every freedom-loving
      person not only American but in the whole world.

      AJ: You are absolutely right Stanley Hilton. They have captured the
      government. They have not captured the peoples' minds and they are
      counting on us not facing up to it.

      SH: And they are counting on the repressive Patriot Act and threats
      and chief judges and FBI agents threatening people who are exposing
      them. That's what they are counting on.

      AJ: But you're not backing down are you, my friend.

      SH: No, I'm not

      AJ: Well, we all stand with you, my brother, and God bless you.

      SH: All right. Thank you.

      To hear Alex's interview with Stanley Hilton -
      http://www.prisonplanet.tv/audio/091204hilton.htm