Jews For Bombing Iran

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 5, 2004
      The Spider Web
      By Israel Shamir

      A new discussion over future of Palestine rages in the Web. Our
      esteemed friend Noam Chomsky replied[1] to Noah Cohen who called his
      `soft' position on Palestine `Apologetics for Injustice'[2] and was
      replied in turn by Steve Kowit Weigh[3]. In brief, Chomsky proposes to
      remove Jewish settlements and to bring forth a Palestinian state,
      while maintaining the Jewish state in 1967 borders. He calls this `the
      only realistic solution to the present situation'.

      We could agree with the words of Steve Kowit-Weigh, "The two-state
      solution is neither a state nor a solution. It is a con game". We
      could stress that there is no political force or will in Israel to
      withdraw, to remove the settlements from the West Bank and West
      Jerusalem or to transfer the lands to the PNA. Moreover, recent
      developments, including the construction works to the East of
      Jerusalem, make such outcome utterly fantastic (see, for instance,
      Letting Israel Self-Destruct by Danny Seidemann in Washington Post
      Fri, 27 Aug 2004). The proposed redeployment in Gaza is the best proof
      that removal of settlements is too hard an objective for any Israeli
      government.

      But this argument is irrelevant, for the settlements are not the
      problem, the spirit is. The prevailing mood in Israel and in the
      Jewish communities overseas is anything but defeatist; it is Tehran
      and Paris that are under threat, not Ariel or Maale Adumim. Chomsky
      discusses the fate of Sudetenland, while Wehrmacht marches on Champs
      D'Elysees. Such a discussion presumes that a heavily beaten Israel
      seeks peace and discusses the way to arrange for peace. But Israel is
      not defeated; to the contrary, the Jewish state – comprising its
      adepts abroad – is in the Fast Forward mode. And the dangers ahead are
      great – for all of us.

      Noam Chomsky tries to deal with the problem of Palestine as if it were
      West Timor or East Kurdistan. But it is not: troubles of the Holy Land
      often have global character. Unwise step of Caliph al Hakim had sent
      Crusaders to our shores. When Turks tried to rearrange hours of prayer
      in the Church of Nativity, it ended with the light cavalry attack on
      Balaclava. Meddling with its holy sites has direct influence upon
      minds of millions.

      As long as there is a Jewish state in the Holy Land and in Jerusalem,
      millions of ex-Christians will be tempted to accept the Judaic
      narrative of history and society including theological significance of
      Holocaust and Jewish Ingathering; millions of Jews will fervently
      follow their leaders, and their super-rich leaders will proceed with
      their mad Zionist plans. This has dire ideological consequences for
      all of us, as the Zionist offensive is fully integrated with another
      great offensive of our days, with an attempt to impose a consumerist
      Totalitarianism in the Brave New World. We shall call Noam Chomsky as
      a witness for the Crown.

      Noam Chomsky in his seminal book Manufacturing of Consent (together
      with Ed Herman) described well the propaganda machine creating uniform
      vision and compliance `beyond dreams of a Stalin'. In his Fateful
      Triangle he described the Zionist angle of this apparatus; the
      distortion of reality by the US media causing pro-Israeli bias in the
      collective consciousness of the Americans.

      He should be able to notice that the same disease now engulfs West and
      East Europe and Russia; that the Zionist angle became a cornerstone of
      the new totalitarian World Order he depicted. Some 20 or 30 years ago,
      when these books were written, Chomsky could counterpoise Britain and
      Europe to the US. Not any more.

      Recently, on a front page of the Sunday Times, there was a big
      headline `suicide bombers in London' accompanied by a photo of a
      Palestinian youth in a headscarf sitting under the map of Palestine.
      Probably passers-by and superficial readers remained convinced that
      Palestinians are on the way to bomb them. Careful reading of the
      article revealed a much less troublesome thing: during their
      house-to-house searches, London anti-terrorist squads came across a
      young Palestinian who applied a year ago to the Home Office for the
      refugee status. He attenuated his request by claiming that back home
      he was asked to become a suicide bomber. The Home Office did not
      believe his claim and rejected his request half a year ago. This
      no-news was presented as the top news on the front page of the
      national weekly.

      Is it part of a Judaic conspiracy to besmirch Palestinians, Arabs,
      Muslims? You bet it is. Is it a part of a totalitarian conspiracy to
      train Brits to love their deep-trailing anti-terrorist squads and to
      give up their freedoms? You bet it is. This congruence of two
      conspiracies makes us wonder whether they are two, or just one.

      Likewise, there is a conspiracy connected with the recent wave of
      terror acts in Russia (the school, the planes, the Underground
      explosions) and in Beer Sheba in Israel. In today's (05/09/04)
      Haaretz, a liberal Israeli observer Zeev Shief writes in an article
      Islamic Terror: from Osetia to Beer Sheba: "There is a link uniting
      the massacre in a school in Osetia, genocide in Sudan, bombing of a
      train in Madrid, terror attacks on Istanbul synagogues and explosions
      on Beer Sheba buses. The link is The Islamic Terror, mainly Arab
      Islamic Terror, the danger to the world peace'.

      While we agree with Shief that there is a `link' (another term for
      `conspiracy'), is it an `Islamic' or `Judaic' link? And I do not mean
      only a possibility of a False Flag operation, which is also quite
      possible.

      There was a precedent of Achille Lauro operation, deemed a
      `Palestinian terrorist crime'. A film and an opera Death of
      Klinghoffer, telling of a Jewish cripple's murder is vaguely based on
      the events of 1985, when Palestinian guerrillas took over the liner.
      But "that was, in fact, an Israeli 'black' propaganda operation to
      show what a deadly, cutthroat bunch the Palestinians were", admitted
      Ari Ben-Menashe, a former special intelligence advisor to Israeli
      Prime Minister Yitzhak Shamir, in his book, Profits of War. The
      operation was ordered by the Israeli secret service and organized by
      their Palestinian agents inside Palestinian terrorist organizations[4].

      But we should consider the bigger and more dangerous Judaic
      conspiracy: the undue influence on discourse. A major share of the
      world media is concentrated in Jewish hands, well beyond wild dreams
      of the mythic Elders, and this share is growing daily. In Chile and
      Argentina, in Kazakhstan and Canada, even in far-away Finland with
      its tiny Jewish community, the key media belongs to Jews. In Russia
      every outrage of independence-seeking Chechens is immediately compared
      by ubiquitous Judeophilic editors to `Palestinian atrocities'. In the
      UK, the media is cornered by a group of extreme Judeophiles from
      Conrad Black to Rupert Murdoch, and ethnic Jews from Michael Green to
      Richard Desmond. Just recently Haim Saban had bought another German TV
      network. As for the US, we have a good list of Jews in the media drawn
      by our friend Jeff Blankfort, available on the Web.

      The bulk of mainstream media collaborates in both conspiracies, in the
      totalitarian conspiracy and in Israel-connected conspiracy. It is
      difficult to distinguish between prominence of Jews in the media and
      universities, and between their instrumentality in establishment of
      new totalitarianism. The ADL and SPLC, two powerful Jewish
      organisations, are prominent tools for establishing the police state.

      ADL, another Judaic tool of ideological control, runs a network of
      informers, spies after activists and thinkers, and supports every
      oppressive undertaking of the US Government. Our friend Noel Ignatiev
      writes of "a recent fundraising letter from the Southern Poverty Law
      Center, which claims to have "the most extensive computerized files on
      militias and hate groups in existence," including over 11,000
      photographs, reports on 14,000 individuals, and intelligence on over
      3,200 groups. The SPLC boasts of having written to Attorney General
      Janet Reno in October 1994, before the Oklahoma City bombing, warning
      her of impending illegal, violent activity by white supremacist
      groups. It publishes Intelligence Report, which goes out regularly to
      over 6,000 law enforcement agencies".

      Ignatiev asks: "Does this snooping and snitching foreshadow the brave
      new world they seek to build?" Absolutely, professor! The new world
      does not appear ex nihilo, it grows in the dying body of liberal
      democracy, and if we want to stop it we should attend to it now.
      Iran Under Attack

      The case of Iran is a proof of Judaic conspiracy, or if you prefer, of
      Jewish positions in the discourse. There are no real pragmatic reasons
      for the Western media to go for jugular against Iran, as it does. Iran
      is a peaceful far-away land of gentle women and manly men, of stucco
      and ceramics at the high portals of their blue mosques, of delicate
      illuminations and Sufi poetry. I was captivated when I saw young girls
      of Shiraz placing freshly-cut roses on the tomb of Sa'di, the 13 c
      creator of Gulistan: people who venerate their poets can't be wrong,
      in my book. Iranians do not travel much; they stay home, tend their
      rose gardens and produce best films of our time.

      Now we witness the concerted Judaic drive to bomb Iran. The reasons
      are various: some want to bomb Iran because its women are forced to
      wear hijab, and others for they do not like religious states (if the
      religion is not a Judaic one), some perceive it as a threat to Israel,
      and others for Iran has no gay marriages; but the bottom line is one:
      bomb Iran. It is so unified that I am ready to propose a new
      definition of a true member of Jewry (as opposed to an individual and
      reluctant Jew) – it's one who wants to bomb Iran. The Jewish American
      newspaper Forward writes:

      "AIPAC is obsessed with Iran," said a Washington executive with a
      major Jewish organization[5].

      Charles Krauthammer calls[6] for an `urgent pre-emptive attack'. He
      openly admits that this is the dear wish of the Jewish state, but, he
      says, `for Israel, attacking Iran is a far more difficult proposition.
      It is farther away… But there are 146,000 American troops and highly
      sophisticated aircraft standing by just a few miles away -- in Iraq'.
      America exists to take Judaic orders – that much is clear for
      Krauthammer and for the Washington Post, his preferred tribune.

      Haim Harari, a leading Israeli strategist, a theoretical physicist,
      former President (1988 to 2001) of the Weizmann Institute of Science
      gave recently a talk called Eye of the Storm. He says:

      "Now that Afghanistan, Iraq and Libya are out, two and a half
      terrorist states remain: Iran, Syria and Lebanon. As a result of the
      conquest of Afghanistan and Iraq, both Iran and Syria are now totally
      surrounded by territories unfriendly to them. I do not know if the
      American plan was actually to encircle both Iran and Syria, but that
      is the resulting situation. In my humble opinion, the number one
      danger to the world today is Iran and its regime. It definitely has
      ambitions to rule vast areas and to expand in all directions. It has
      an ideology, which claims supremacy over Western culture. It is
      ruthless. It has proven that it can execute elaborate terrorist acts
      without leaving too many traces (read: there is no proof for this
      claim.- ISH). It is clearly trying to develop nuclear weapons."

      One of the most popular Jewish scribes on the web, American writer
      Irwin N. Graulich, whose most recent article has been posted on over
      100 websites worldwide, as well as in numerous publications, writes in
      his Let Israel Do Iran[7]:

      "Iran is a terrorist organization with a flag and an example of
      virtually everything that could possibly be wrong with a
      government--totalitarian, autocratic, religious, fundamentalist and a
      tyranny over its populace".

      The media of new totalitarianism, being Jewish-dominated media,
      follows this line. Let us consider the case of the Guardian, a
      newspaper with long record stretching back to Balfour declaration
      (they supported it). In May 2004, our relentless efforts to bring
      attention to the Neo-Cons, the right-wing Jewish fraction in
      Washington, as the engine behind the Iraqi war, bore fruit and
      splashed from Internet to the printed media. Reports appeared showing
      Perle and Wolfowitz pushing for the war in full accordance with their
      plans drawn for Benjamin Netanyahu and with doctrine of the wicked
      wizard Leo Strauss.

      Immediately, the Guardian sprung into action. On May 25, 2004, the
      Guardian's main headline rolled the blame on … Iran. It read: "US
      intelligence fears Iran duped hawks into Iraq war". The report by
      Julian Borger quoted unidentified `some intelligence officials' who
      `believe that Iran used the hawks in the Pentagon and the White House
      to get rid of a hostile neighbour'. I have no doubt that this `report'
      originated in JINSA milieu, but the audacity of the Guardian duty
      editor who pushed the vague and baseless insinuation in the front page
      speaks volumes of the Judaic power.

      Why the Jews want to bomb Iran? Why they induced the US and partly
      Europe with the idea that the Iranian A-bomb is so much worse than an
      Israeli one? Are they afraid that nuclear Iran will defend
      Palestinians and stop the Israeli outrage? Alas, experience does not
      show that Iran either any Arab or Muslim state is ready to fight for
      Palestine. It is well known in Tel Aviv and in New York.

      There is only one eventuality when the Doomsday weapons are liable to
      be brandished: if and when the Jews will destroy al-Aqsa mosque in
      Jerusalem to erect their temple.

      The Judaic conspiracy to bomb Iran is a sterling proof that this plan
      is hatched and countdown began. Mezvinsky and Shahak (Jewish
      fundamentalism, Pluto Press) describe the immense influence of this
      idea. From being an obscure thought of a few nuts, the plan of the
      Third Temple grew into mass obsession.

      If and when it will happen, Armageddon will come into news, and it
      won't stop at Euphrates. Let me quote Irwin Graulich once more:

      "The world is divided into three groups. Those who would like Israel
      destroyed. Those who support nations (directly or indirectly), that
      want Israel destroyed. And the United States of America. [After
      destruction of Iran], the only serious problem remaining will be,
      "What the heck to do with Europe and Scandinavia?"

      What to do? Mordechai Vanunu brought us irrefutable images of hundreds
      nuclear bombs in Israel's possession. Such an amount is not needed for
      subjugation of the Middle East. It points to a bigger goal.

      In this situation, the discussion of Israeli withdrawal is premature,
      to say the least. As out of place as the discussion of German
      withdrawal from Prague in 1941. The `limited option' of rolling back
      the Jewish state does not exist, unless one considers creation of
      enclaves in Gaza and elsewhere as the way to Two States Solution. But
      if by some miraculous means, say by Aladdin's Genie, it could be done,
      it would not solve the problem. Even a smaller Jewish state with
      capital in Jerusalem would act like a focus for Jewish efforts all
      over the world. It will still endanger its neighbours. It will still
      drive crazy millions of ordinary people in the US who were bewitched
      by the big lie of prophecies fulfilled. It will still empower the
      apparatus of new totalitarianism build by the media lords, unless it
      is, as our friend Dr Miriam Reik proposed, just a small demilitarized
      Jewish statelet on 10% of the Palestinian land, encircled by a wall.

      The international support for Israeli withdrawal asserted by Chomsky
      has very little value, for none of the international bodies and/or
      states dares to say `boo' to Jews. In the US, Bush and Kerry compete
      who loves Jews most. In Europe, last act of political will expressed
      by Germany was providing Israel with nuclear-capable submarines, by
      France – reciting mea culpa for Israel-organised anti-jewish actions,
      and by IAEA – turning blind eye to Dimona and demanding disarmament of
      Iran. PNA has very little authority and its popularity among
      Palestinians is in rapid decline. Arab states have no will to
      challenge Israeli dominance. Even the pro-Palestinian activists,
      instead of forcefully moving forward, argue endlessly what one may say
      without being targeted as `antisemite'.

      Chomsky writes: "Israel would oppose it (forced democratisation) by
      any possible means: that includes the ultimate weapons, which Israel
      has available and can use". The world can't acquiesce in a threat of
      Israel's `ultimate weapons'. It is too much of a danger, much more
      than weapons of peaceful Iran.

      I totally agree with Noam, we should look for a realistic response to
      the danger. However, realism and pragmatism call us – not to give in
      to the nuclear blackmail, not to daydream about Israeli withdrawal,
      but to eliminate the danger inherent in the Jewish state by most
      humane means in our disposal. Such means are transformation of the
      Jewish state into a state for all its citizens. Jewishness or
      otherwise of the citizens should not have any bearing on their status
      in Palestine as elsewhere; and `bi-national idea' does not conform to
      this rule.

      For sure, Israeli elites would not like this solution: they prefer to
      bomb Tehran, demolish al Aqsa, establish Judaic Jerusalem as the seat
      of the world government. Ordinary people of Israel are ready for
      peace, but who asks the ordinary people's opinion? The real dilemma we
      face is to give in to these demands or to dismantle the Jewish state
      and bring forth democracy.

      However, democratisation of Palestine can't be achieved until another
      realistic measure is attended to: the discourse should be taken out of
      the Judaic hands and their hold on media broken. Hundred years ago,
      Americans broke down the empire of Rockefeller, the mighty Standard
      Oil. Hundred fifty years ago they put paid to slavery. They can
      complete this task, as well.

      Noam Chomsky, a great man with a wonderful record, can play an
      important role in this transformation. His Jewish background may help
      to promote the idea and bring its fruition by peaceful means. Though
      Suffragettes were women, their victory was granted by men in power.
      Though black slaves rebelled, the white abolitionists brought them
      freedom. Likewise, liberation of discourse from the Judaic clutches
      may be achieved by men like Noam Chomsky and Noah Cohen.

      [1] (see
      http://www.zmag.org/content/showarticle.cfm?SectionID=22&ItemID=6110)

      [3] http://www.axisoflogic.com/artman/publish/printer_11412.shtml

      [4] Read Profits of War: Inside the Secret U.S.-Israeli Arms Network
      by Ari Ben-Menashe or Google: Ari Ben Menashe Achille Lauro

      [5] http://www.forward.com/main/printer-friendly.php?ref=nir20040901935

      [6] Axis of Evil, Part Two By Charles Krauthammer Washington Post -
      July 23, 2004; Page A29

      [7] http://michnews.com/artman/publish/article_4191.shtml

      The items published in the group can be seen on
      http://groups.yahoo.com/group/shamireaders/messages