Israeli spies among us

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 1, 2004
      it's Time to Put America First
      Laura Dawn Lewis - ldawnlewis@...

      Another potential Israeli spy, Larry Franklin, a desk officer in the
      Defense Department's Near East and South Asia Bureau, working under
      Douglas Feith as first reported by CBS, is suspected as the Pentagon
      mole, though some news sources state this is the first time since
      Pollard during the 1980's, one has been caught.

      spies among us

      That number is off by at least eight-hundred. September 11, 2001
      five Mossad assets were arrested celebrating the attack in New Jersey
      as the Twin Towers disintegrated. In January 2002, FOX News exposed
      a nationwide Israeli spy ring utilizing art students and mall kiosk
      workers in the hundreds, in addition to the use of moving companies
      as Mossad fronts in the United States.

      Between September 11, 2001 and January 2002 we deported nearly 800
      Israeli nationals suspected of spying on the US. This moving company
      manifestation continues both in organized crime and earlier this year
      more Israeli agents under the cover of moving company workers were
      caught in Tennessee attempting to smuggle out classified submarine
      fuel. We have the wire and phone tapping scandals by Israeli
      companies likewise exposed in this time frame. Then we have Golan
      Cipel, a confirmed Israeli Agent.

      It's long been suspected that members of JINSA, (Jewish Institute of
      National Security Affairs) the authors of our current war in Iraq,
      the PNAC (Project for the new American Century) and organizations
      including AIPAC (American Israeli Public Affairs Committee) which
      lobbies congress and is considered the most powerful lobby in America
      and the ADL (Anti-Defamation League), which acts as the Intelligence
      arm in the United States (The ADL has been caught multiple times,
      tried and convicted for illegal spying and harassment of American
      citizens) under the guise of fighting racism while it promotes, funds
      and protects this same racism in Israel. All of these agencies and
      several others have been involved in securing American support, funds
      and munitions on behalf of Israeli interests, to the detriment of
      American rights, American tax payments and International objectives.

      To speak of such automatically brands the reporter or politician anti-
      Semitic, which is ironic because the ADL like the cat with the
      canary, writes the rules about what is anti-Semitic and what isn't.
      There is nothing anti-Semitic about protesting or pointing to our
      security breaches and undue influence on US policy, politicians,
      media, budgets and the Constitution. Rather it is anti-American not
      to object. It is our country after all. To date these organizations
      hide behind the Jewish faith, curbing any discussion in the
      mainstream press through accusations of anti-Semitism.

      (Several pro-Israel but unconstitutional resolutions have been
      winding through congress stripping Americans of our 1st, 4th, 5th and
      10th Amendment rights while protecting Israel from scrutiny including
      HR4230, HR3077 and S-625. These always appear benign and helpful on
      the surface. They are not.).

      The Franklin spy scandal in Washington DC must be enormous for CBS to
      risk condemnation by AIPAC and the Christian Zionists. Other-wise it
      would be covered up like the aforementioned incidents of the past
      three years. AIPAC will swing into action and attempt to minimize
      this, denying of course everything. Israeli loyalists in the media
      will attempt to spin this as not damaging because Israel is
      our "friend"; don't be surprised by this. Ariel Sharon has bragged
      on at least one public occasion that Israel controls the US Media.

      "While AIPAC claims it never heard of Larry Franklin, he is known to
      the Israeli intelligence community. He has appeared more than once at
      meetings with Israeli intelligence, especially with military
      intelligence, mostly in a group setting."--Ha'aretz Daily, Israel

      Americans need to realize, only Israel continually gets caught spying
      on us, (Australia, New Zealand and other countries it Israel also
      denies spying on even after their agents are convicted and thrown in
      jail) selling our military secrets to communist countries and
      compromising our security. Britain doesn't do this. France doesn't
      do this. Canada doesn't do this, nor does Mexico and there would be
      hell to pay if they did. But as our "special" friend, Israel gets
      away with murder, espionage and every other sin at the expense of US
      security, credibility, taxes, morality and international standing.

      The major problems facing American democracy, our constitution and
      freedom, all trace back to the same little country, the one we keep
      catching spying and selling our security, the same country both Bush
      and Kerry proudly and publicly swear their solidarity to our "friend"

      This isn't about religion, nor is it about "fighting terrorism"; the
      issues remain the same if Israel is Catholic, Muslim or Buddhist.
      Religion continues to be used as a weapon to obscure and prevent
      discussion. As far as terrorism, it wouldn't exist in the Middle East
      if Israel ceased exterminating its neighbors, or if it adhered to the
      agreement establishing the State of Israel in 1948. Rather than live
      in peace and equality, Israel instituted a campaign of ethnic
      cleansing and genocide.

      (Israel possesses the 4th largest military in the world with over 600
      WMD's. Israel is not a helpless nor an oppressed nation. It
      defeated several nations in just six days and it has always, from day
      one outnumber the totality of all Arab country militaries by at least

      Terrorism exist because Israel's American enabler continually
      supplies it with UN injunctions, money and the weapons of oppression.
      Israel's problems find origin in its policies: apartheid, genocide,
      racism, elitism and ethnic cleansing, nothing more. It is that

      If Americans truly want to end terrorism, the solution begins in
      Palestine; it is called justice, not apartheid. Continuing to shield
      Israel isn't helping Israelis. It's killing them, morally,
      spiritually and physically. If Americans really care about the
      Israelis and want to save the Jewish people the biggest favor we can
      do is eighty-six all support until they learn to get along with their
      neighbors. Muslims, Jews and Christians existed together in relative
      peace for nearly 1900 years. Terrorism will end in the Middle East
      once the financial and political support of America ends. It's
      called tough love and it works whether we're speaking of unruly
      teenagers, alcoholics or rogue nations drunk on elitism, entitlement
      and racism.

      Wacky Priorities

      How many spies are required for this nation to wake up? And why as a
      nation do we rally behind presidential candidates placing the welfare
      and importance of a foreign theocracy before the Constitution and the
      welfare of the United States? Does it not seem odd for the President
      of the United States and three quarters of congress to proudly swear
      their solidarity to a foreign country? Think about that. Think
      about what that really means.

      The CIA consistently reports Israel is disruptive in American efforts
      to improve its relations with Arab Nations and on improving relations
      between Washington and Damascus. This may be one reason why a change
      of command at the CIA and the push to dismantle the CIA as obsolete
      is occurring in the Bush Administration currently under the control
      of hard-line neocons notorious for placing Israeli interests before
      American. Similar campaigns toward obsolescence are being waged by
      the same neocons against the other main obstacles to Israeli free
      reign: the United Nations and the World Court, both which
      consistently validate the CIA stance on this issue.

      Decision Time
      As Americans we need to decide whether we continue to cower in fear
      of being labeled anti-Semitic for standing up for our country, or pay
      the true price of freedom by fielding these accusations and exposing
      them for the BS they are. Which is more important: The Constitution,
      Freedom and the United States, or apartheid, terrorism and Israel?

      I vote for America. What amazes me is how few of my countrymen
      agree. If the choice is between supporting Israeli apartheid and the
      United States our constitution and freedom, Israeli apartheid and
      racism win every time. I don't get it. What are we afraid of, a
      little name calling, being called racists for objecting to racism?
      Anyone who thinks will see this for the oxymoron it is.

      There is nothing anti-Semitic about putting American interests first.
      We are American; we're supposed to. It's called self-preservation.

      After thirty-seven years and nearly two-trillion in aid and munitions
      to Israel, it is time we put the United States first. This is easy.
      Simply follow the Constitution and apply the same standards we adhere
      to in the United States with our actions and support abroad.
      Apartheid, racism, oppression, ethnic cleansing are not American
      values. So why in Israel do we fund, defend and support them? Would
      not that money be better spent supporting our own (healthcare,
      education, Social Security etc...) rather than funding the sources
      and providing the reasons for terrorism?

      As for Franklin, this whole affair and the very quick cover-
      up...three days, Cipel took four leads me to believe, he is the
      sacrificial lamb. The problems are still there: Feith, Perle,
      Wolfowitz, Rumsfeld, Kristol Cheney and the rest of the gang who
      seem to believe the blood, reputation and integrity of Americans is
      worth their billions, power and agendas. I have a feeling the
      families of the slain would disagree. -LDL