Barry Chamish: HUNGARY TO GAZA

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 6, 2004
      FROM HUNGARY TO GAZA
      by Barry Chamish
      June 18, 2004
      http://www.barrychamish.com

      SIMON WIESENTHAL KNIGHTED FOR "LIFETIME OF SERVICE TO HUMANITY"

      Simon Wiesenthal received an honorary knighthood today in recognition
      of his "lifetime of service to humanity".

      British Foreign Secretary Jack Straw recommended Mr. Wiesenthal for
      knighthood for his "untiring service to the Jewish communities in the
      UK and elsewhere by helping to right at least some of the awful
      wrongs of the Holocaust."

      Simon Weisenthal of Vienna received his just reward from the British
      royal family for covering up the full story of the Holocaust and
      making sure that only a few show trials of minor bureaucrats were
      ever conducted, worldwide. Thanks to Weisenthal, the Jews were
      satisfied that a relentless Nazi hunter was seeking justice for them.
      In fact, he was making sure justice for the Jews was never served.

      Nowhere is the nazis' mass-escape from justice clearer than in
      Israel. In 60 years, with thousands of nazis who murdered her
      citizens to choose from, exactly two were tried and one was released
      on a technicality. The other one, Adolph Eichmann, was hunted down
      because he knew too much about the Jewish Agency's complicity in the
      murder of 800,000 Hungarian Jews.

      For years, people who know people have claimed that Eichmann was not
      executed and the ashes thrown into the sea weren't his. I have never
      repeated the assertion because it couldn't be proven. But after you
      read what is known, you may agree that anything is possible.

      I am too often compared to a widely-published Jewish internet writer
      named Henry Makow. The parallels are pretty uncanny. At the same time
      but independently, we both uncovered the hidden order ruling the life
      of the planet, and we both discovered that the Holocaust and Israel's
      founding were manipulations by the same forces.

      And, as Jews, these discoveries shook us both to our cores.

      The difference is that Makow has drawn all the wrong conclusions from
      our discoveries. He has joined the ranks of the pro-Arab anti-semites
      who exploit the information to slander Israel. The difference between
      him and me is I live in Israel and know what's going on intimately,
      while he lives in the boondocks of Canada and has to rely on mistaken
      second-hand research. We will return to the present in time, but let
      us first recall the sorry chapter of Labor Zionism-Nazi ties
      predating the Holocaust, as recounted by Makow:

      http://www.rumormillnews.com/cgi-bin/forum.cgi?read=51211

      In 1935 the steamer "Tel Aviv" made its maiden voyage from Nazi
      Germany to Haifa with Hebrew letters on its bow and a Nazi flag
      fluttering from its mast. The Captain of the Zionist-owned ship was a
      member of the Nazi Party. A passenger described the spectacle as
      a "metaphysical absurdity."

      Actually it made perfect sense.

      The ship transported German Jews who had taken advantage of
      the "Haavara" program, which allowed them to exchange their money for
      its value in German products in Palestine. As a result, the fledgling
      Jewish colony received about 70,000 highly educated German Jews and
      140 million Reichmarks worth of German industrial equipment. This
      laid the foundation of Israel's economic infrastructure.

      The arrangement also boosted the Nazi economy at a time when Jews
      worldwide were boycotting German goods. (My source here is "The
      Secret Contacts" by Klaus Polkehn a prominent German journalist. It
      is included in Olivia O'Grady's The Beasts of the Apocalyse, 2001,
      421-447.)

      Why retell this story of Zionist-Nazi cooperation?

      Because "Jewish" leaders have been exploiting their "lesser brethren"
      for a long time, and are doing so today. Ordinary Jews pay the price
      and this price could rise...

      The Zionists did not protest Nazi persecution such as the removal of
      2000 Jewish scholars and scientists from German universities in 1933.
      The Nazis rewarded this "restraint" by allowing the Zionists to go
      about their work unhindered. All other Jewish and anti fascist
      organizations were disbanded and their members imprisoned.

      The Nazis required all Jews to join the Zionist-led "Reich Union"
      whose goal was emigration. Jews were to be converted to Zionism at
      any cost. The Zionists were able to publish books and newspapers
      critical of the Nazis so long as the audience was restricted to Jews.

      The cooperation extended to political and economic spheres. Adolph
      Eichmann set up agricultural training camps in Austria to prepare
      young Jews for Kibbutz life. He visited Palestine and conferred with
      Zionist leaders who confessed their true expansionist goals. There
      was even talk of a strategic alliance between Nazi Germany and Jewish
      Palestine (against Britain and the British Empire - The Editor). His
      report is in Himmler's Archives. (440-447)

      One peculiar fact about Eichmann was confusing to many Israelis. When
      brought to Israel for trial, he could speak a little Hebrew and in
      fact, recited some Hebrew blessings. In 1937, he visited Palestine
      and coordinated his tour with the leaders of the Jewish Agency. Those
      contacts turned into the most embarrassing episode in Labor Jewish
      history, though their murder of Yitzhak Rabin is destined to
      supercede it.

      In 1952, a Hungarian-born Israeli journalist, Malchiel Greenwald,
      accused a high-ranking Labor Party official, Rudolph Kastner, of
      working hand in hand with Eichmann to murder 800,000 Hungarian Jews,
      while saving several hundred of his own family and associates.

      It was Ben Hecht, in 1962, who exposed the Greenwald trial in his
      classic book, Perfidy. The following report is mostly based on
      Perfidy, and though lengthy, summarizes the main issues:

      http://www.aldeilis.net/zion/zionhol03.html

      Dr. Rudolf Verba, a Doctor of Science now serving at the British
      Medical Research Council, was one of the few escapees from Auschwitz.
      In his memoirs published in February, 1961, in the London Daily
      Herald, he wrote:

      I am a Jew. In spite of that - indeed because of that - I accuse
      certain Jewish leaders of one of the most ghastly deeds of the war.

      This small group of quislings knew what was happening to their
      brethren in Hitler's gas chambers and bought their own lives with the
      price of silence. Among them was Dr. Kastner, leader of the council
      which spoke for all Jews in Hungary. While I was prisoner number
      44070 at Auschwitz - the number is still on my arm - I compiled
      careful statistics of the exterminations...I took these terrible
      statistics with me when I escaped in 1944 and I was able to give
      Hungarian Zionist leaders three weeks notice that Eichmann planned
      to send a million of their Jews to his gas chambers...Kastner went to
      Eichmann and told him, 'I know of your plans; spare some Jews of my
      choice and I shall keep quiet.'

      Eichmann not only agreed, but dressed Kastner up in S.S. uniform and
      took him to Belsen to trace some of his friends. Nor did the sordid
      bargaining end there.

      Kastner paid Eichmann several thousand dollars. With this little
      fortune, Eichmann was able to buy his way to freedom when Germany
      collapsed, to set himself up in the Argentine...(Ben Hecht, Perfidy,
      pp261-2)

      These accusations are confirmed by the 'Eichmann Confessions'
      published in Life magazine, 28 November and 5 December 1960: "Dr.
      Kastner's main concern was to make it possible for a select group of
      Hungarian Jews to emigrate to Israel...

      As a matter of fact, there was a very strong similarity between our
      attitudes in the S.S. and the viewpoint of these immensely idealistic
      Zionist leaders....I believe that Kastner would have sacrificed a
      thousand or a hundred thousand of his blood to achieve his political
      goal...'You can have the others', he would say, 'but let me have this
      group here'.'

      The Verdict

      Let the verdict of Judge Benjamin Halevi (who later became one of the
      panel of three judges that tried Eichmann) in Israel's District Court
      of Jerusalem speak for itself, given in criminal case No. 124 of
      1953. The Attorney General v. Malchiel Greenwald. This material
      should be studied carefully.

      The masses of Jews from Hungary's ghettos obediently boarded the
      deportation trains without knowing their fate. They were full of
      confidence in the false information that they were being transferred
      to Kenyermeze.

      The Nazis could not have misled the masses of Jews so conclusively
      had they not spread their false information through Jewish
      channels..The Nazi organizers of extermination and the perpetrators
      of extermination permitted Rudolf Kastner and the members of the
      Jewish Council in Budapest to save themselves, their relatives, and
      friends...The Nazi chiefs knew that the Zionists were a most vital
      element in Jewry and the most trusted by the Jews.

      This meeting of these important German guests in Budapest exposes the
      'rescue' work of Becher in its true light. It reveals also the extent
      of Kastner's involvement in the inner circle of the chief German war
      criminals...

      Just as the Nazi war criminals knew they needed an alibi and hoped to
      achieve it by the rescue of a few Jews at the eleventh hour, so
      Kastner also needed an alibi for himself.

      Collaboration between the Jewish Agency Rescue Committee and the
      Exterminators of the Jews was solidified in Budapest and Vienna.
      Kastner's duties were part and parcel of the general duties of the
      S.S.

      At the appeal hearings before the Supreme Court, the Attorney General
      of Israel, Chaim Cohen, explained clearly why the Government of
      Israel was defending Kastner so strongly:

      The man Kastner does not stand here as a private individual. He was a
      recognized representative, official or non-official of the Jewish
      National Institutes in Palestine and of the Zionist Executive; and I
      come here in this court to defend the representative of our national
      institutions." (Hecht, p. 268)

      The truth of this statement cannot be denied. Kastner's collaboration
      was not that of an individual. It was the collaboration of the
      Zionist leadership.

      So far, it has only been established that the Government of Israel
      continued to support a Nazi collaborator after the facts about his
      collaboration had been conclusively established in an Israeli court.
      But the story gets worse.

      The Supreme Court of Israel unanimously found that Becher was indeed
      a Nazi war criminal and that Kastner had without justification, and
      in the name of the Jewish Agency, helped Becher to escape justice. On
      this point Greenwald was acquitted of libel and Kastner was
      not 'fully rehabilitated'.

      The Supreme Court also accepted the facts established in the lower
      court - that Kastner deliberately concealed the truth about Auschwitz
      from the majority of Hungarian Jews in exchange for Nazi permission
      to take a thousand or so to Palestine. Again, Kastner was far from
      being 'fully rehabilitated'.

      The Majority Judgement

      But now comes the really nasty bit. After unanimously acknowledging
      these facts, the Supreme Court of Israel, by a majority of three to
      two, found that Kastner's actions were morally justifiable and
      convicted Greenwald of criminal libel for calling
      this 'collaboration'.

      Kastner's actions only proved that he was a Nazi collaborator. It is
      the defense of these actions by the Government and Courts of Israel
      that prove conclusively that Zionism approves of Nazi collaboration.

      The majority of the Supreme Court of Israel did not rehabilitate
      Kastner. They joined him.

      The Labor government of Israel had to exonerate Kastner because its
      very founders were just as guilty of slaying European Jews as he.
      According to Rabbi Joel Brandt, Eichmann had offered to save all
      800,000 Hungarian Jews in return for 700 trucks. Brandt contacted the
      man who would become Israel's second prime minister, Moshe Sharett in
      Aleppo, where Sharett had him arrested by the British. But the worst
      of the lot was the chairman of the Jewish Agency, Chaim Weizmann:

      Chaim Weizmann, the Zionist leader who had arranged the Balfour
      Declaration and was to become the first president of Israel, made
      this Zionist policy very explicit: "The hopes of Europe's six million
      Jews are centered on emigration. I was asked: 'Can you bring six
      million Jews to Palestine?' I replied, 'No.' ... From the depths of
      the tragedy I want to save ... young people [for Palestine]. The old
      ones will pass. They will bear their fate or they will not. They are
      dust, economic and moral dust in a cruel world. ... Only the branch
      of the young shall survive. They have to accept it."

      The cover-up of the Hungarian sellout of the Jews by the Labor
      Zionists meant hushing those who knew too much about it from the
      inside. Kastner was murdered in a hospital bed by the Israeli
      internal secret services. I offer new eye-witness testimony to the
      murder in my book, Save Israel!. Great pains were taken to kidnap
      Eichmann and get him under control.

      And there was another person who knew way too much for his own good.
      He was Raoul Wallenberg. No one did as much as this Swedish diplomat
      to save Hungarian Jewry and he was rewarded for learning too much by
      being "disappeared" by the Russian liberators of Hungary. Only the
      Jewish Agency would have benefited from his silence.

      We return to 1933. There are two branches of Zionism meeting in
      Prague. News of the transfer agreement with the Nazis by the Labor
      Zionist leadership has emerged. The moral branch of Zionism, led by
      the great Zeev Jabotinsky, is threatening to expose the atrocity to
      world Jewry. But Labor's negotiator with the Nazis over the
      agreement, Chaim Arlozorov, is murdered on a Tel Aviv beach. A la
      Rabin, Jabotinsky's followers are falsely accused of the murder and
      are ejected from the Jewish Agency. The Labor Zionists then proceeded
      with their cooperation with the Nazis and six million Jews later,
      got their state.

      What makes today's events all the more confusing is that Israel's
      prime minister knows all about the Holocaust, yet is determined to
      lead his country into another:

      http://www.ahavat-israel.com/ahavat/protest/shoa.asp

      About a year before becoming Prime Minister of Israel, Ariel Sharon
      made an interesting comment. He said that if Zeev Jabotinsky would
      have been the head of the Jewish Agency instead of David Ben-Gurion,
      millions of Jews would have been saved from death during the
      Holocaust. Immediately afterwards, leftist politicians told Sharon he
      should apologize for having said this. To which Sharon replied, "I
      was there and I know what happened, if you want we can debate about
      it in public." No further comments from the left were heard.

      And now back to Makow's core error, parroted by vicious anti-semites
      worldwide. The main thrust is that evil Sharon and wicked Bush have
      guided America and her allies into quagmires in Iraq and Afghanistan.
      Not many Hungarian Jews survived the Holocaust, and the ones who did
      were enormously lucky or had friends in the Jewish Agency. Here is
      what one such survivor had to say about Sharon:

      On November 7th, Jewish multibillionaire financier George Soros,
      speaking to a Jewish audience in New York said: "the policies of the
      Sharon Administration …. are contributing to a resurgence of anti-
      Semitism in Europe."

      So let's get this straight: As a reward for conspiring with Bush,
      Israel gets the following rewards; The Roadmap to suicide, the right
      to tear down dozens of villages, the joy of turning 8000 Gazan Jews
      into refugees, the thrill of retreating to undefendable borders and,
      as the icing on the cupcake, our capital city gets to experience the
      subtle splendor of division.

      Now let us make this most obvious point: We are getting just as
      screwed as the Arabs.

      The problem is we are prepared to say that, and the Arabs are just
      too pig-headed and bloodthirsty to make the same admission. We were
      all divvied up by the British, placed in artificial nations and given
      leaders we didn't want.

      But unlike the Arabs who were moved all around the Middle East at the
      whim of the imperialists, the Jews were manipulated into their
      historic and rightful homeland. How we got there is the injustice,
      that we are is not.

      [Editor's Note: Chamish's assertion is historical bullshit. There is
      no reason that European Ashkenazi Jews should call Palestine their
      homeland any more than European Christians might. The actual
      descendants of the ancient Judeans are the Palestinians. But even if
      a European Jew could prove Judean heritage, it does not follow that
      modern Jews need a Jewish State on Palestinian people's property.]

      And now the simplest point of all: The Israeli Labor Zionists. often
      called, generically, the Left, the same monsters who brought us
      Kastner, Weizmann and the Holocaust, are the same folks who brought
      us Oslo and the "peace process."

      Which brings us to the only conclusion possible. By rejecting the
      Labor Zionists, true, ethical and good Judaism is triumphing in
      Israel. Today, the Labor Party boasts only 18 seats of 120 in the
      Knesset. In the last election, 67% of the country voted Sharon,
      deluding themselves that he was a rejection of all that Labor Zionism
      stood for.

      Alas, as I knew then, he was not. He was born a Labor Zionist and
      will lead his nation back to its Sabbataian roots. However, because
      the elected governing majority is solidly opposed to the current
      diplomacy, now focused on the Gaza surrender, typical Labor methods
      must be used to get their way. As I have proven in my two previous
      articles, that means murdering the Jewish opposition. The hit list
      has included the most revered rabbis of Yesha. One more brave family
      member has come forward with his belief that Jews are being murdered
      by Jews in the name of "peace." [Jews wishing not to get murdered by
      fellow Jews are invited to find apartments in New Jersey - the police
      force there is run by Christians, primarily.]

      Apropos the Ra'anan murder in 1998: His youngest son, Michael is
      married to my daughter. After the funeral, I poked around the charred
      caravan, and around the back. The caravan was situated on a small
      cliff edge so that for the murderer to have gotten into the window,
      he had to have either brought a step-ladder or an accomplice to give
      him a liftup. I go for the latter, since the murderer was able to
      stab Rav Ra'anan and then set fire to the place. On the assumption
      that something more than a 2 litre soft-drink bottle would be needed,
      he would probably have needed someone to hand him the petrol or
      kerosene through the window. One way or the other, it was a setup
      job. A few years later, Zahal claimed to have captured "the"
      perpetrator. And I say, baloney. They caught (or did not) a
      fake. "Tik sagur". My son-in-law and daughter were so traumatized by
      the event, that they were not terribly interested in my observations -
      in my opinion, they are also being have a similar syndrome to my
      late in-laws who did not want to talk about their experience in
      concentration camp.

      And that is where the Makow world is upside down. The leaders of the
      Israeli Left, the "peacemakers" are the self-same murderers who let a
      Holocaust go on to get their way and then covered it up for all time.
      And now the very same gang is murdering a new generation of Jews,
      many who wear kippas or others who live on the [Palestinian] land of
      their [pretended] forefathers. If real peace ever comes to Israel, it
      will have to be achieved by negotiating directly with them. They're
      the only moral game in town.

      [And they can be convinced to move to New Jersey, if there is a
      single moral fiber in their beings. They should be contributing to
      the American tax base, not leeching off it. -WVNS Editor]

      end

      http://www.barrychamish.com/SaveIsrael.htm

      Forwarded by
      Barry Chamish